Chapter 13: Monday Afternoon Part Three

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

Last time, I got back from the bakery with Destin. My mom came up to Destin's house looking for me. Soon as she got outside the car, she saw that man that was looking at me.

Ghita, what are you going in Paris? Hadrien asked. Last time I checked your not my dad. Ghita replied. I see you're angry as ever. Hadrien replied. My mom was still giving him an intense glare. Mom, do you know this man? I asked. Why do you tell her how we know each other Hadrien? No nevermind you would think you were too good to be in your presence. Ghita replied. Ghita wait. Hadrien replied. Mom? I asked. How about when you get home I can tell you the truth or he can tell you himself. Ghita replied. Hey, you should tell her or your thinking about the quote she reiterated earlier to everyone out loud? Alexandre asked. That quote sounded so familiar. I can't do it. Hadrien replied. Now that I think about it, my mom would speak blasphemy upon the name Hadrien Le Roux whenever he is on TV. I replied.  She would say stuff like, "I hope he reaps what he so" or  "I hope he gets ED or a vasectomy". She would go on a rant in anger. I didn't know what ED or a vasectomy was until I took nursing courses at my last school. I replied. I mean you did screw her over by throwing that responsibility on her. I would wish all those things on you too. Victorie replied. I mean you did knock her up. Alexandre replied.  A woman walked outside. Why don't you tell her that you are her father? Aline replied. Aline. Hadrien replied. I thought I would ever see you Ghita. Aline replied. Ghita glared at the both of them. I mean I would give you that death glare too if you backstabbed your friend in the back and the one who cheated on her with the backstabbing best friend. Alexandre replied. I remember her face when she found out. She was hurt and full of hatred towards the both you ever since. Alexandre replied. Aline, you can't erase how she feels towards you. Victoire replied. Let me guess, Hadrien Le Roux is my father. I figured it out since my mother doesn't have olive colored eyes or caramel colored hair like mine. I replied. I was so disappointed when I found out who my father was. I remember on TV it said he had three children. I thought. I see why my mom thought the way she did. I replied. Gabriella. Hadrien replied. I glared at him with such intense hatred rushing through me. Gabriella, I know you are angry. You have every right to be. Hadrien replied. Hey Destin can I go home? I have had enough negativity for one day. I replied. One of the butlers drove me home. Ms. Gabriella, your father. Colombe replied. Gabriella, don't get angry. Having an angry face it doesn't fit you. Colombe replied. Thank you for trying to cheer me up. I replied. As I reached home. My mom came to the door. When she opened the door she came to hug me. Thank you, Colombe. Ghita replied. No problem, I told him to tell her but not just not now. It could affect her learning process in school. Colombe replied. As my mom was hugged me, all I could do is cry for the anger and frustration I was feeling. At Destin's house, a young man walked outside. Hey, dad who was that girl? Asce asked.

Stay Tuned.