Chapter 25: Saturday Afternoon/Night: Adrien's Pain and Ghita's Comfort

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

Last time, my dad (Hadrien) was called out my Uncle Adrien.

Well, I wasn't expecting for this to happen. I replied. My mom looked at Adrien.  Adrien walked outside. Hey you know, you cannot do that right now. Aline replied. You are right, we weren't expecting you to do that to him. I replied. Ghita glared at Hadrien and shook her head. Ghita? Hadrien asked. How would you feel if someone did that to you? Ghita replied. Why don't you put yourself in his shoes, after all you were just like that. Ghita replied. Ghita ran and looked for Adrien. Dad, that was a low blow on your part. I replied. I walked into my room and looked at a lonely Adrien. Ghita looked for him.  Hadrien sat down at the table reminiscing about the past events. Hadrien, I know she was directing that statement at you for what happened. Aline replied. I wouldn't be surprised he's angry. I am a selfish man by nature. He told me about all about her and how much he loves her. I seduced her with words. I took what happiness he had. Hadrien replied. I was shocked at what I heard him say. We should leave now. Hadrien replied. As my dad and my stepmother left, I started to feel bad for Uncle Adrien. He is madly in love with my mom. I thought.

Later that day, my mom and dad found Uncle Adrien in his house. This is all your fault, I hope you are aware. Ghita replied. I know. Hadrien replied. Wait why did you follow me, creeper.  Ghita replied. I want to apologize. Hadrien replied. It wouldn't work he is in an intoxicated state. Ghita replied. He is drinking his sorrows again. Hadrien replied. That might be the right thing to do but put yourself in his shoes. Ghita replied. What do you mean? Hadrien asked. Every time he ever been happy, you or your brothers would take it from him. Ghita replied. I never knew he felt that way. Hadrien replied.  Ghita walked into his room.  Don't come in the room. Ghita replied. I will talk to him. Hadrien replied. Let me guess, you came here. Adrien replied. I figured you would start to drink your sorrow away. Ghita replied.  Adrien, why are you drinking? Hadrien asked. Why is he here? Adrien replied. Calm down, Adrien. Ghita replied. Have you ever listened to others for once in your life? Ghita asked. Adrien stood up and punched Hadrien in the face.  He pointed in the direction to the door. Leave. Adrien replied. I understand now. Hadrien replied. Adrien then fainted and Ghita grabbed him. Be useful and turn on the light. Ghita replied. Hadrien the light and saw a tailored on a mannequin. Did he make this dress? Hadrien asked. He did. Ghita replied. It is a pretty dress but help me lay him on his side. Ghita replied. Hadrien helped Ghita lift him into his bed on his side. Hadrien look at the state Adrien is in. I will stay with him. Ghita replied. Alright. Hadrien replied. Ghita called me. "Hey Gaby, I am staying with your uncle." I figured this would happen, mom. I replied. What do you mean? Ghita asked. I over heard what dad did to him. I replied. Your father will always be your father. Ghita replied. To me he is womanizer like his brothers. Ghita replied. Wait I have more uncles? I asked. I will see you tomorrow. Ghita replied.

That night, my dad learned something he never knew. My uncle thought drinking your sorrows away will solve his problem. My mom's concern changed that.

Stay Tuned.