Chapter 15: Tuesday Morning Part One

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

This morning was crazy, Asce LeRoux came on our bus going to school. I wonder who his sister is, I hope she is a sweet person. I thought. 

So your going to our school today? Charlotte asked. Yes, my dad told me that this is a co-ed school. Asce replied. Charlotte don't be rude, he seems very enthusiastic about going to school for the first time. I replied. Well he has been enrolled in this school, never showed up in person actually. Charlotte replied. My dad has a tendency of keeping tabs on me because I like to sneak out to see the outside world. Asce replied. He would say "You are a LeRoux start acting like one". Sounds a lot like your father, Hadrien. Charlotte replied. Your father sounds like he cares a little too much for you. My mom is like that with me but she knows her boundaries. I replied. How is your mom? Charlotte asked. She is doing fine finally getting used to her job at the *Louvre. I replied. Your mom works in what exhibit? Asce asked. I believe the Renaissance Exhibit. I replied. Really, how about we visit the Louvre after school today? I asked. Let's go. Asce replied. Look what you have done. Charlotte replied. You might not believe it but he is a big history freak. Charlotte replied. That isn't a bad thing. I love history too. I use to visit famous places in Rome with my Great Uncle during the Summer since he was a tour guide. I replied. Wait didn't you transfer from Venice? Charlotte asked. Yes, I live in the city. Well going on the boats was really fun.  I loved going to visit my Aunt Chiara during the New's Year's Day and Carnevale. I replied. I have been to a few countries but I always wanted to go to Italy too during Lent and New Years. Asce replied. Maybe one day you can go back. Well knowing my mom she will plan to take off from work beforehand.  I replied. Yeah, that sounds like your mom. Charlottle replied. Our stop is coming up. I replied. As soon as the bus stopped, we got off the bus and walked to school. Girls were raving over Asce. I knew I should have taken the car but, I always do. Asce replied. You want to interact with human beings other than Charlotte, Destin, and other familiar faces? I asked. See you met me today. I replied. Asce smiled. Soon as they got into the school girls were raving over him again. As soon as we entered the class, people were asking for his autograph. Why don't you all leave him alone? Charlotte asked. You are jealous that he is talking to us instead of you.  Liz replied. I see Charlotte a lot, she and I are childhood friends. Asce replied. Wait you know her? asked. Yeah, she might be a little blunt every once in a while but she means well. Asce replied. You don't have to justify that they are pestering you, Asce. Charlotte replied with a blank stare. Hey, stop taking all the girls from us. Gus replied. I am sorry, I didn't try too. Asce replied. Know your place newbie. Gus replied. Hey, knock it off Gus before I put you out on front street. Charlotte replied. We don't fear you Red. Gus replied. Charlotte glared at Gus and his friends and they turned way in fear. Charlotte, you didn't have to give him that blunt glare your mom usually gives your dad and mine. Asce replied. I can see why is called the blunt glare. I replied. Class, here is your classmate, Asce LeRoux. He has finally shown up to class in person. Mrs. Etolie replied.  It is very nice to meet all of you. Asce replied. Why don't you sit behind, Gabriela? Mrs. Etolie replied. Yes, ma'am, I will go back there. Asce replied. Soon as class began I felt a sudden tension in front of me and from the other side of the class. It felt like daggers. I thought. Maybe when lunch comes things might cool down, I hope. I replied.

Stay Tuned.