Chapter 5: The Apology Date: Part Two

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

When Charlotte left and Destin phone as vibrating. He got a text from Charlotte. "Hey have a good date with Gaby ". That little. Destin replied. Are you ok, Destin? Gabriella asked. I'm fine. Destin replied. Destin phone vibrated again. Start conversation already, it will be dull if not".Charlotte texted. Are you really ok? Gabriella asked. How about we start ordering. Destin replied. The waitress came to our table. Alright, what are you going to order?Inès asked. Is that you Gaby it has been forever. Inès replied.Can I take her real quick? Inès asked. Sure you can talk to her. Destin replied.Is that Prince Destin with you? Inès asked. Inès don't say anything. Gabriella replied. I won't. Inès replied. Is that an old friend of yours? Destin asked. We were next door neighbors. Gabriella replied. I'm Inès and I'll be your waitress today. What do you want to order today? Inès asked. You can buy whatever you want I am buying. Destin replied. I'll order Steak Au Poivre and a glass of water. Gabriella replied. I will have Herb Crusted Chicken. Destin replied. Well, I'm so surprised no one hasn't said anything. Gabriella replied. Let's keep it that way. Destin replied. Well little did they know.

Soon as Destin and Gabriella started eating their food, girls from Charlotte and Gabriella school came in the restaurant. Is that Prince Destin? Awa asked. Is that the girl Gabriella? Ava asked. That is. Awa replied. That is him. Hey isn't that Unfortunate Girl with him? Alanis replied. I am so sorry Gabriella. Destin replied. Destin you don't have to apologize. Gabriella replied. Let's eat our lunch. Gabriella replied. Gabriella, you bent the spoon. Destin replied. I am so sorry I didn't know. Gabriella replied. How about we do something else? Destin asked. Alright. Gabriella replied. Inès? Gabriella asked. I had a feeling this would happen. Inès replied. These are for you two. Inèz replied. Thanks, Inès. Gabriella replied. You owe me, Gabys. Inès replied. Go and follow the path. Inès replied. Alright. Destin replied. As Inès showed them the way Destin was holding Gabriella's hand. As they ran up the stairs they ended up near the stores. Did we end up here? Gabriella asked. What do you want to do? Destin asked. Destin phone vibrated. "How did the date go?" Charlotte asked. People were bothering us. Destin texted. Well take her shopping and go to the bakery. Take her to "Petit Four"* and shopping places go to *Fleur ècarlate and Vraiment Magnifique". "She will act like a little kid who just ate ice cream for the first time.She will be putty in your hands." How about we go to Vraiment Magnifique or Fleur ècarlate? Destin asked. Really I love that stores. Gabriella replied as her eyes sparkled. She was right. Destin replied. Destin and Gabriella went to Vraiment beau first. Gabriella tried on many clothes. She bought one accessory, two dresses, three shirts, and skirts.They walked over to Fleur ècarlate and Gabriella bought three pairs of shoes. Stay Tuned for what happens next...

Some of the French desserts:

These are names I made up out of the blue so

Fleur ècarlate means Scarlet's Blossom
Vraiment Magnifique means Truly Beautiful

Petit Four is a french conventionary small bite-size cakes.