Chapter 4: The Apology Date: Part One

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

I'd never imagined you out of all people to blush after a girl apologizes. Charlotte replied. Stop teasing Destin. I replied. Hey Gaby what are you doing this weekend? Destin asked. Well since I just moved back here I might go shopping or something, what are you doing? I asked. Hey, Gaby, I know a perfect place you might like to go to. Charlotte replied. Oh, I see. Destin replied. We all can go out together. I replied. Sure we all can go out together. Destin replied.Young master, you have a very angry look on your face. Nicole replied. No, I am calm as ever. Destin replied. Let's go back to your house so you can eat your dinner Arietta made. Charlotte replied. Who is Arietta? I asked. She is a very important person. Charlotte replied. Soon as we got into the car Charlotte had a maniacal grin. I wonder what she is planning? 

Today is Saturday and Charlotte, Destin and I are going out to on a lunch date. When I woke up and she was conflicted about what to wear. Gaby, what are you doing today? Ghita asked. Well, I am going out to lunch with Destin. I replied. That is great but you are not telling me something? Ghita asked. Charlotte is tagging along. I sighed. That girl is like her mother in many ways. Ghita replied. What are you saying? I asked. Charlotte knocked on the door and Ghita let her in. Hey, Gaby are you ready? Charlotte asked. Hi Arietta, I can't believe you moved back? Charlotte replied. I have many reasons I moved back. Ghita replied. Are plotting what am I thinking? Ghita asked. Yes, I going ditch them and leave him alone with her. Charlotte replied. Hey, I am ready now. Gabriella, he is already there. Charlotte replied. Come on. Charlotte replied. As Charlotte and I walked to the car, I asked. Thank you, where is Destin? Wow? Charlotte asked. No that's not it. I replied. Those cheeks tell me something else. Charlotte replied. Lady Charlotte please stop teasing her. Nicole replied. Alright if you say so. Charlotte replied. As Charlotte and I arrived at the outside, Destin turned his head and he blushed. Have you been waiting long? I asked. No, I haven't. Destin replied. Yea I am going shopping on the block over. Charlotte replied. Charlotte has left. What will happen next? 

Stay Tuned.