Chapter 21: Saturday Morning

The Romance of the Unfortunate Girl

plied. My mom sat on the sofa and grabbed her phone called someone. Hey there Casanova, a certain man is at my house. Ghita replied. It's nine in the morning, scold me later. Alexandre replied. Wait he is at your house? Alexandre asked. Oh ho, today is a good day. Alexandre replied. So that motived you to wake up? Ghita asked. That childhood friend of mine keeps digging his own grave deeper and deeper every time. Alexandre replied. How about we talk later. Alexandre replied. I walked downstairs and yawned. Gaby put on your glasses, you are squinting. Ghita replied. I just mustered the energy to get up. I replied. What did I tell you? Ghita asked. I walked back up to my room and picked up my glasses. Put them on and walked downstairs again. Hey mom, what is he doing here? I asked. You can't mistreat him, only I can. Ghita replied. I walked into the kitchen and took the cereal from on top of the refrigerator. I opened the refrigerator to take the milk out. Mom are the dishes in the dishwasher clean? I asked. Yes. Ghita replied. I put the cereal and milk on the table. I walked to the dishwasher and got a bowl and spoon out. I sat at the table, I poured the cereal into the bowl then the milk. I prayed over my food and began to eat. Mom, I sense you have that evil look on your face. I replied. Whatever leads you to that conclusion? Ghita asked. Mom just like you know how I am. You are hatching up something. I replied. Oh yeah, I meant to tell you before you left, "I hope you start repenting because misfortune is definitely coming your way". I replied. Stop scaring him, repenting isn't something that "applies" to him. Ghita replied. I need to get some coffee after this drama that occurs this early. Ghita replied. I heard someone banging on the door. Emmi replied. Hey, you do hide upstair the closest room. Ghita whispered. Who is it? Ghita asked. Ghita, I heard Hadrien Le Roux is in your house. Emmi replied. If he is and why are you asking? Ghita asked. His car is here and you know how I really want that story. Emmi replied. That may be true but why are you really here? Ghita asked. You are right, I came over wondering if you would help me get a dress and shoes for next Friday's banquet? Emmi asked. Sure I will ask a certain Casanova if he will help you. Ghita replied. Casanova? Emmi asked. Hey, are you up? Ghita asked. No, but I am now. What do you want? Adrien asked. A friend of mines can't afford a dress. Ghita replied. What does she look like? Adrien asked. I will send you a picture. Ghita replied. Here she is, she is adorable, right? Ghita asked. A have a dress for her. Adrien replied. What size shoe does she wear? Adrien asked. What is your shoe size, Emmi? Ghita asked. I am a size four point five in shoes. Emmi replied. You have small feet. Ghita replied. Yeah, it is embarrassing. Emmi replied. Bring her over and Auguste will measure her. Adrien replied. Please and thank you, love you. Ghita replied. Bye and never wake me up this early again. Adrien replied. Alright. Ghita replied. As Adrien pressed end call, he was thinking about how much he loves her. Mom was that Uncle Adrien? I asked. Yeah, but he was sleepy so he spoke a little. Ghita replied. I can't imagine, he makes dresses for a living. I replied. I am not surprised, I bet he made your wife's dresses and she didn't know it. That is his passion is to make women look beautiful. Your father was against his wishes but now everyone throughout Europe knows him for the dresses he makes. Ghita replied. Hadrien looked at Ghita and he thought about how she was so clueless about how much Adrien loves her. Why are you here? I asked. Your father wants to take you out to lunch today. Ghita asked. He called me and pestered me about it. Ghita replied. Wait a minute, how did you get my number as well? Ghita asked. Hadrien walked downstairs. The same way I got your address. Hadrien replied. So you were hiding him. Emmi replied. Not now, Emmi. I will give you a proper explanation later. Ghita replied. Are you willing to go out with him? Ghita asked. I will have to think about it. I replied. If you go I will take you go out with Charlotte next weekend. Ghita replied. Alright, mom, I will take a quick shower. I replied. You know your daughter has always been easily swayed by money. Emmi replied. I would always make ends meet trying to pay for her schooling and keeping our house. Since I couldn't pay rent I had to move in with my parents. Ghita replied. Wait your overbearing mother? Emmi asked. I feel your pain. Emmi replied. A few weeks after moving in with her, I got a letter for a job in Paris. I thought it was crazy and a sick joke. I got housing and the place was paid off. All I had to pay for is the electricity and water and we were set. Ghita replied. As I was in the shower, I overheard everything. I was still thinking about my decision I said earlier. I thought.

Stay Tuned.

As you can tell Adrien is love with Ghita so this is where I got it from...

-I used the reference to a manga I read a while back called "The Honeybee Earl and the Flower Dress". Well, I loosely based Adrien off of the handsome young man named Earl Virgil. His hair reminds you of the color honey. His sweet talk is like honey. That is where "Honeybee Earl" comes from. He is an illegitimate child of a wealthy earl. When his father died, he became the earl of that estate and he is supposed to be married to a snobby woman who has it in for the tailor, Dahlia Barton. He would flirt with her constantly but she would ignore him every time. The woman he is supposed to wed sabotages the dress that he made had real flowers on the dress. Out of jealousy and spite, she lied to her father that Dahlia tried to hurt her when she was trying to get her measurement correct for the dress. The young earl defended her. He rejects the other woman but Dahlia is then seduced by the young earl's words or as they say in the manga, "The Honeybee Earl has a dreadful sting". It took Dahlia awhile to realize that whole encounter of meeting the Earl was a trap from the begin. Poor Dahlia didn't see it coming lol.

I will be using reference Shoujo manga such as this one in a few chapters so watch out. So for you Shoujo manga readers, this will be a real delight.

I will post chapters after finals.

Stay Tuned.