Emotions

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone *bow bow bow"

i'm really sorry if this story take more time to continue, well work is

well my job is a field job so i can't take a longer time in one city

and then this COVID-19 came and i have to go back to my home so to kill the time i re-read my story and realize that i have to finish this

well i will try to continue this story

can't promise to update fast.

thank you for everyone who stick with me, i love you *hehe so cheesy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one POV

It's been 3 months that you join Produce 101, and you become the most popular trainee in korea. Without you knowing it, a man who create all this mess is crying his heart out, overwhelmed of his proud of you of course. He never think that you will do a great job, he just want you to acknowledge your talent and make some spark to your dull eyes, but here you are always make everything beyond his expectation. "well i think he won't really mad if he know the truth" the man named Yang Hyung Suk said to him self.

In other place you still work hard for the final episode, your bond with other trainee is more stronger, you event make some best friend in there and you very glad that you can make something different in your life. After dance practice, all trainee are permitted to take a break or back to their room, so you choose to back to your room and get a quick shower, so you can continue to the next practice. In the hall way Suho and Baekhyun approach you, "hey mister popular where're you goin'?" baekhyun said while he smack your head, "i know that everyone see us as rival but can you atlast be gentle to me?" you said while glaring at the petite boy. Baekhyun just laugh it of, yes baekhyun, he is the one of your best friends now, along with Suho, Chanyeol, and Daniel or maybe Sehun, if starring at each other can include best friends category, well you think that Sehun and you no need words to describe your bond.

"so next week are final" Suho said out of the blue while walking with you and Baekhyun, "whatever happend i want you two to debut" Suho said, his eyes are fix to the hall way. Suho is the great leader, he really care of other trainee more than to him self and sometimes it's annoy you. You can said suho is the next Jonghuyn Nu'est in the seasson 2, he even make himself get less line than the other trainee fo the sake of the group. And you pitying him for the lack of screen time, evil Mnet of course, if you think that your company are evil, this Mnet are worst. "whoever debuts, you are the most worthy of all people leader nim" you said while smiling, yeesss you hear that right, Hwang Minhyun smile when he's talking to other people, you think it's weird but here you are, you've change a lot. "yes he is right, i will burn this Mnet snake if they choose to kicking you from the debut line, your vote is always hight event there so much trainee that always get a lot screen time" Baekhyun said with fire in his eyes. "the most important thing is that the three of us can debut" Suho the wise one always get a words to us. i can't imagine if the group have other leader than him.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

SM Building

Taeyeon POV

"oh god i think i will passed out" Sooyoung said while laying her self in the floor. "you just exaggerated soo, remember when we practice for our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter