Far

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Today is a free day for the nation girl group, Girls Generation. Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are in the couch watching some random program in the television.

Sunny is enjoying scroling trough her instagram when suddenly something caugh her attention. "change to Mnet now!" she said enthusiastic.

"waeeeee?" Sooyoung, who enjoyed the drama that now played complaining.

"my favorite program is in"

"Produce 101??" Yuri butted in.

"yess so change it now!!!"

"araso araso" Sooyoung said while rolled her eyes.

and when the channel is up, the three of them are focusing on the television. 

"oh this boy whit pink hair is really have pretty voice" Yuri said while muching a snack that they are prepared before.

"yeaaah they are promising"

"what are you guys watching?" Tiffany and Taeyeon appear from the front door.

"where is Seohyun?" Sunny ask ignore Tiffany queastion

"yah! we are here and you didn't ask us?" Taeyeon said 

"i already ask you, where is Seohyun" Sunny said again, Taeyeon rolled her eyes and finnaly said "she is heading to her next schedule"

"what are you guys watching?" Tiffany ask once more.

"ah get change you two lets watching this program together" Sooyoung push the two singer to their bedroom.

After the two of them got change, they join their member on the couch.

"sooo what is this?" Taeyeon ask.

"before we are failed to make you guys follow this program and for now i will make sure you two will become fans" Sunny said.

"aah i got it Produce 101" Tiffany said and she realize something, she froze and her mind wandered somewhere 'is he will.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter