Prolog

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell i'm doing here?"

You nervously pacing back and fowrd in this bright corridor

You still remember your CEO announced to you that you will joining one of Idol competition, the program is "Produce 101"

The words that your CEO said is still lingering in your head "you will join that program and that is a finnal!"

You never want it, you never want to be an Idol, you joining the company just because you want to be a composer. You just want your music to be heard all over the world.

If you not treated to be out of the company you will make sure that you never be here now. No never in your wildest dream you will join this.

You look down and you see a big name sticker in your shirt "YG Entertaiment : Hwang Minhyun"

"OMG Matt you will surely ed up" you muttering to your self while you look at the mirror in that corridor.

"hmm at last the theme color is not pink, and i will sure that i will in F class, haha just look and see Mr. Yang, the fault is in your hands that you sending me here"

You just want to come and lose, that's your goal.

You look at your surounding and you sigh in relief that it's not pink.

Talk about pink you remember that one person who really like that color. You imagine what will she react if she know that you joining Produce 101.

"She never care anyway"

And with that last memory in your head you walk to a big room where your rival sit waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter