Me = New

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys it’s been awhile isn’t it?

Okey for your information since the main idea of this story is about Tiffany and her brother relationship, i will not make the scene in Produce 101 to take a long plot.

So i just will explain how Minhyun become the most wanted idol in Korea, like Kang Daniel nowadays

And i hope you guys didn’t disapointed with it

And sorry for gramar errors

Enjoy!

Produce 101 practice room

Minhyun POV

It’s been awhile since the first broadcast aired and there are many bad articels about the ignorance boy named Hwang Minhyun. And the news spread all over Korea, even global since this program is really popular because the season 1. And i think my plan work properly, and i’m happy for that beside all hate and intimidation other trainees give me but i didn’t mind it, beside this Sehun guys is same as me. I don’t know when but i become close to him, we become close buddy even when we are together we just sit in silent, but we understand each other, ow how cheesy isn’t it?

Soo after our first performance in stage with Nayana or pick me or whatever it is cause the F class never get attentions, end. The first chalenge to gain vote is up, the group battle. To think about group project already make myself tired, why? Because i’m not the type who can get along in the group. It’s take a long time for me to acknowlege the people and my surounding. So the ide of group is never cross my mind.

And now, here i am in large room like hall, and the boys from A class will battle to get the tittle track and choose who they want to team up. And i will sure that i will get the last to choose. The event started and here i am as the last person who getting choosed.

“and Hwang Minhyun” i heard the A class boy named Suho called my name. With lazy step i walk to him cause i didn’t have any choice, i see Sehun already team up with Class A maknae Jungkook. We just share a look and i’m sure he feel bored like me. We sit in the corner of the room and everyone discusion about our song and performance.

“so since i get the song from BTS ‘Boys in luv’ we will get the strong concept like i don’t want our group become flower boy, and our competitor is Baekhyun team he will get the vocal as their power” said Suho our team leader.

“so who want to be a center?”

All of them except Suho and i rise their hand

“okay since we just have one center we will see your talend from your individual performance”

Suho is a kind guy, he really though full and i’m pitying him because he choose me, rumour said that every team who choose me will never be a winner cause the public already hate me.

So after the center is choosed we begin with practice, i’m ofcourse didn’t get many line and always in the back since i never try to choose my line so i just get the left over. I try to practice as good as i can so i can rest early but my group didn’t work very well, one of my member kim kyo sung always messed up the choreo and vocal, seem he purposely do that cause he didn’t choosed to be a center. And it’s really geting my nerve, we have to practice more just to make the coach satisfid.

Suho as the leader of course take the blame, and i can’t stand it, so when we show our improvement in front of coach and the kyo sung guy messed up again i loose my temper and punch him. He stumble in the floor and every one gasped.

“calm down Minhyun” Suho try to stop me

“he do it on purpose cause he failed to become the center of the group!” i said while gritted my teeth i can’t stand to see that the good guy and leader like Suho get blame and punishment because this egoist boy. Yes you right punishment, every group who didn’t do well will get punishment esplecially the leader, and Suho get it for 3 time and i think it’s enough.

“what the hell are you guys doing” Kyle Hanagami our dance coach interfree the insiden.

“who’s the leader” he said with high volume. Suho rise his hand and want to said something but i cut him.

“it’s not leader fault, it’s me, and this boy problem so if you want to give our leader a punishment just give it to me, i’m the one who started it.” I said while staring at my coach eyes, he seem didn’t expect me to said something like that, Suho and the rest of trainee  just see me in awe.

“okay so Hwang Minhyun and Kim Kyo Sung follow me to the producer room” said the coach while turn his back already to leave. I’m and Kyo Sung followed him when suddenly.

“wait i’m coming too, i’m they leader so all of this is my reaponsibilty too” said Suho. So the four of us come to the producer room and unknowing to us the four member of our group is coming along, seems that they knew if kyo sung do it purposely. And in the end our group get punishment together. But since that day we become very close and agree to choose the center again. Eunwoo our former center, he can’t be a center peacefully if some of our group didn’t accept it. Kyo Sung realize his fault and apologize he realize that he being childish before. In the end our group really work very well.

End of Minhyun POV

No one POV

Since the insiden Minhyun started to little bit open up to , he started to say his opinion and idea and most of his idea i become a concept of the group. Unknown to him that other trainee is watching him. Some of them happy and want to acknowlege him too some of them said it fake. And unknown to him all of his good side is recorded and like Yang Hyung Suk order the scene are aired, and this is the start where Minhyun become one of the famous trainee. Before he known as annoying boy but today he popular cause his transformation.

(the scene is similar to sohye and hyun bin in Produce 101 where they get popularity from their thoughness and the idea come from it)

And as the talented boy he is, he help his other member to practice vocal and dance, every group didn’t espect his talent but Minhyun refuse to become a center he said that he just want to be a back up vocal. But unfortunately for him his main vocal Suho have troath problem and he didn’t have any choose so he back up Suho to become main vocal. Honestly it’s really wrong move for him. But now all he can think is s group. He event forgeting what his purpose to come to this program, cause what Minhyun thinks is their group to success and s group to debut. He barely make friends maybe so when some people accept him and want to acknowledge him he geting rush of emotion, maybe because his lonelyness? Cause in his agency he barely met the trainee who same age as him, and he barely metting everyone cause he spend most of his time in the studio and it’s in the night.

All of his activity when he practice is getting recorded, when he teach and patiently guide who really can si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter