The Day When “I” became “Us”

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone

Thank you guys who are patiently waiting for this story to update

and thank to those who commenting on my story, i really enjoyed reading your comments please leave me a comment and let me know your suggestions and critics about my story so i can improve it :D

thank to those who subscribe and upvote this story

and last wellcome to the new subscribers i hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minhyun POV

It’s the Day, where’s today the fate of 11 boys will change. My heart is pounding violently, it feels like it will drop into my stomach. I can’t relax, if it’s just a mere second. Today I was chosen to be a centre based on votes and with that I realize that I change a lot. I feel a mix of feeling between happy and unbelieving. But there’s one thing that I never regret it happen, that I have a family now, with my friends I feel like I have home, and it filling the empty spot in my heart, and I realized that I wasn’t alone anymore. I have hopes and dreams that I want to build with them.  I can see the anxiety on other trainee, I can see that my face had same expression with them, I laugh in my head, imagine my pale face, that silly though lightened up my mood a bit. I laugh when I see Baekhyun face, he looks like will passed out anytime soon. That so strange to see him so quit. I every time and get a punch, off course it’s just a playful punch. He’s so funny.

We lined up to make a triangle formation under the stage. This stage will move up when the event starts. We sang and practiced slowly to remember our song, our program theme song. I myself was too tense to do something. A crew came and said that the event will start in 5 minutes, and outside I can hear all the fans screaming, they can’t wait to see our performance. Hearing their scream make myself more confidence and I feel a warm feeling spreading in my chest. Feeling of being desired, which I never feel in 19 years of my life. I take a deep breath and looking at my friends in the back, in my left side I see Baekhyun who’s ranked third, in the middle I see Chanyeol and he winked at me and I just smile at him, in the fourth row there’s Daniel and Sehun. And in back there’s Suho who ranked 12th. When I see him I feel sad, and I really hope he will make it with me. Suho give me a thumb up and I mouthed at him “you have to debut or I’ll kill you” he just laughed and nodding his head.

And the next thing I realized that the stage moving up. The scream become louder and louder until I can see the sea of fans. They clap their hands and screaming our name. I take a deep breath again and close my eyes. I open my eyes when the light directed at us, “so let the show begin!” I scream in my head.

No One POV

slowly the stage holding 22 trainees rose and slowly the light began to illuminate the 22 boys who would determine their destiny tonight. The entire camera shone light on them, thunderous applause like thunder striking in a storm. Music starts to play and when the main camera highlights the group centre, Minhyun opens his eyes. A pair of heterochromia iridium eyes looking straight at the camera with confidence. The audience was even more excited, many of them were amazed at his eyes, and some of them shouted his name. The trainees started the performance very energetically, their dancing and singing were very maximal, and as the centre of the group Minhyun appeared very charming, almost all eyes were on him, his eyes smile never goes away throughout the song. When the performance was over, the roar of applause sounded like a never ending storm. Once again the main camera highlights itself at the centre of the group. Minhyun stared back and winked at the camera. without him knowing his ending pose become trending around the world. At the CEO’s podium, Yang Hyung Suk tried to hide his tears and pretended to look at the lights above the studio. Woolim ent CEO laugh at him and he glare angrily at him. Once again he looking at the stage and see all the trainees smiling at the camera and do their best ending pose. “he is an awesome AS card, I didn't expect you to release a very unexpected AS card like him” Starship CEO said to Yang Hyung Suk, “ he isn’t just an AS card, but he is the main character of this program” Hyung Suk said without looking away from Minhyun. “indeed you success, look at the rating of this program, it never happen in the previous season” Starship CEO said “yes it is” Hyung Suk said and smile never leave his face.

The event went smoothly, it starting from showing video footage of the trainees. The video starts with pleasant, sad, angry and funny events. The video also showed how hard the trainee practiced and how much they hoped to debut. Minhyun who saw himself in the video just hanging open as, he feels like seeing another boy who is not him. This proves that he really has changed and become a better person. The video still playing until the moment where the trainees get a visit from their parents, and it shows the emotional moment when all the trainee said how they miss their parents. Miny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter