Before The Storm

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

After your short vaction in Suho house, you and Suho back to your dorm to start preparation for your debut day. After practice, you all gathered to discuss about your practice, dance, song and everything that you have to put more effort of doing so. Inthe middle of discussion Suho received a text from the agency that he must go to the meeting room. After 1 hour of waiting Suho comeback with a bundle of paper in his hand, “well it seem that our debut date are decide” you guys wait for Suho to speak his next information. “We will debut in 18 August” everyone take the information differently, some are excited some are worried, “yeaah it mean that we will share a stage with Girls Generation!” Baekhyun said while jumping from his seat. Everyone cheered in awe, and you just feel like your nightmare is cometrue, knowing what you feel Suho tell everyone to keep quite, “well maybe you can be happy to share a stage with tour bias, but we can’t expect our debut will get a first win as well” Suho said calmly, “it doesn’t matter hyung, what i want is to show our fansthat their wait is worth” said Daniel and get a cheered from everyone. “Yeah keep that in mind for all of us” Suho said “well it seem our practice is over, try to develope some of you lack that w already discuss before don’t forget to eat vitamin, i don’t want you guys to be sick in the date” Suho said sertnly, and with that we back to our room.

“are you alright minhyun-ah? You seem quite” daniel ask when we heading to our room. “Yeah i’m fine daniel-ah it’s just that i’m tired, you know that i’m not born to be a dancer haha” you said jokingly, “you just lazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter