Bro 3

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo

It’s me again

Sorry for the late update, work really caught me. So bear with this not multitasker author

I hope every chapter didn’t disappoint you, if you want to share your opinion critic or anything on your mind just comment or DM me, I like to make a new friends and sharing.

Soo this is chapter 3

Minhyun POV

I never though that I have a guts to come to this program but here I am entering the studio where all eyes staring and judging at me.

Wow this made me nervous, I event don’t have the courage to greet them. I hope I can run back to my home and sleep but here I am sitting in the lowest chair of the pyramid. I can feel that all other trainee are avoiding me and I’m glad they do it cause I feel that I can’t speak for the moment now.

The studio is so big, I I’m looking anywhere and see that other trainee has been prepared for this program, I can see that a lot of emotions in their eyes, but all of them have the same flame in their eyes ‘faith’. I never think that being idol become every Korean teenagers dream right now. But I wonder if they have prepare about the risk that they will face later. Cause from what I see every idol have the same eyes as them and the flame will lose little by little, and all what they want just become to where they are started right now be a carefree people without pressure at last it what I see from her.

Speaking of her, I wonder if she received the news. But my identity not revealed yet, and YG will protect my identity from leaked, however I don’t want to make a problem with her, cause I’m here just to lose, and get eliminated as soon as possible. I just don’t want to ruined her image with my behavior. It’s not that I care about her of course, it’s just that I don’t like the idea to face her.

Suddenly I heard gaps from other trainee and I instinctively looking at the entrance. There I saw two figure entering the studio with black suit. They are handsome, the one have cold face while the one have smile on his face. They are tall I bet they will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter