This is Happiness this is Sadness

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone :D

Thank you for subscribing this story

I never thought, this story will be read by people >,<

Okay, so this is the new chapter for you guys hope you like it

I wrote this story while listening to Giant – League of Legend song and Demons – Imagine Dragon Kurt Hugo Cover

Girls Generation Dorm

No one POVy

“oh my god!! This is so sad, I can’t I just can’t!!” Yoona said while turn off the TV. “what the hell Yoong!! why did you turn off the TV!!” Sooyoung said angrily. “be..because this is so saaaaddd” Yoona said while sniffling. “you are just soo dramatic” Sunny said while taking the remote from Yoonas hand, Yoona just pouting her lips. That night the members of Girls Generation gathered in the living room after practice, each has changed into a sleepwear and comforted them self on a chair or carpet. Event Jessica, their former member came, lately she often comes with the reason missed with her girlfriend Tiffany. “Sica, can you hand me the popcorn please” Yuri said while stretching her hand toward Jessica. “you take it yourself” Jessica said without looking at Yuri. “but you are nearest from the popcorn, you lazy!” Yuri said impatient, “here Yuri” Tiffany said while offering the popcorn to Yuri, she sat beside Jessica in the couch. Yuri receive the popcorn and try to look at Tiffany, “Pany-ah are you okay? Your eyes are really puffy” Yuri said concerned. Suddenly everyone looking at her. “it’s okay guys, like Yoona said this is so sad” Tiffany try to reasoned. “and she said that she didn’t like the shoowwww” Hyoyeon said teasing Tiffany, “so I can’t be sad because I didn’t like the show?” Tiffany said jokingly. Jessica just glanced at her a little and Tiffany's waist who had been embraced.

“why am I so nervous, it’s like I’m the one who will debut” Seohyun said while cupped her hands, like she will do a praying. “I hope this season end well without drama” Taeyeon said seriously. They continued watching without saying anything else. Until it's time for the winner announcement. “aaaaa I can’t I’m too nervous!!” Yoona said exaggerating. “ shut up Yoong!” Hyoyeong said annoyed. “okay okay, why are you guys always mad at me! Hmpt” and Yoona pouting again. Announcement of winners was announced “yasssshhhh Jeong Jungkook made it, I know he will!” Yuri said while throwing her fist in the air, “Chanyeol too, oh thanks god!” Yoona said while shaking Seohyun who sat beside her “stop it unnie I’m dizzy” Seohyun said to the deer girl, “I’m sorry baby girl” Yoona said grinning, she just too exited because her bias made to debut line. “why they haven't called Suho?” Seohyun said worried. Then it's time for the announcement of the first and second winners. When Minyun and Baekhyun are called, Taeyeon jump up from her seat “yashhh that baeky boy make it, they will have a great main vocal”

“I think Minhyun is the main vocal” Sooyoung said, “noo his voice is good but not really have a character for the main vocal” Taeyeon said proudly “okay okay you are the main vocal you know the best” Sooyoung said while rolled her eyes. On the other hand Tiffany held her breath when she knew Minhyun would really debut, Jessica beside her grabbed Tiffany's hand and it with her thumb, so that Tiffany is more relaxed, Tiffany looked at her and smiled, then she kissed Jessica's cheek softly. The event continued and came to the announcement of the first winner and it was true that the other members suspected that Hwang Minhyun was definitely in the first place. Tiffany saw Minhyun on the TV screen facing his head “he must be pray for mom” without her knowing Tiffany shed tears but this time her lips smiled, then Minhyun opened his eyes and looked at the camera. Tiffany felt that she was being stared at by her only younger brother “ he never look at me like that” Minhyun looked at the camera while smiling with his eyes smile, “his eyes really look like mom, when he gaze like that I feel mom is staring at me, how long have I been blind to the beauty of Mom's eyes passed on to him?” Jessica looked at Tiffany worried but her worries disappeared because Jessica could see that Tiffany was happy to see her brother debut. She remembers when Sojung told her that she would debut with f(x) and Jessica could imagine that her face was the same as Tiffany's at the moment. The event was finished and all the Girls Generation members were satisfied with the results, because the debut line was indeed like their expectations. Tiffany and Jessica returned to Tiffany's room, Jessica first lay down on the mattress “my back really become stiff because I have to watch that long program, with Yuri and Hyoyeon hitting my leg ugh” Tiffany laughed and lay down next to her girlfriend, her arms wrapped around her lover's waist and Jessica automatically wrapped her arms around Tiffany's shoulders, bringing her closer. “how do you feel?” Jessica asked, while Tiffany's shoulder up and down. “I don't know, I feel happy and sad at the same time”,  Tiffany said, leaning her face close to Jessica's neck. “sad because he debuted and you will meet him soon or later in music show?” Jessica said. “no” Tiffany said while looking at Jessica's neck as if her neck was very attractive “and then?” Jessica said while lowering her eyes at Tiffany's eyes “rather than being sad, it can be said of regret, regret because I didn't realize how valuable my brother has been. Regret because I feel mom angry I did something bad to my own brother, regret because I could not do anything when dad did something bad to him” Jessica didn’t said a word and let Tiffany continue her words. “but happy because in the end he can get what he wants, happy because now I can see the light in his eyes, happy because I can finally see mom's eyes, which are in him, he looks a lot like dad but his eyes are really mom's eyes”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter