The Meeting

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 August 2015

No One POV

The day has finaly come, your debut stage is started and your title track become a hits instanly. Every headline make a news about your debut. In other side Girl’s Generation make a hits too with their title track comeback. You and your member gathered in the backstage watching television. And suddenly baekhyun take a remote and turn on the streaming video. “You know that i can’t miss Girl’s Generation Comeback stage” everyone groaning to how baehyun head over heels to that certain group, especialy you. With that you watching they performance, “wow they look really stuning” Taeyong mutered, “as expected from our queen” Chanyeol said while eating tteoppokki, they all right they all really stuning especialy your sister, with that black hair she look really outstanding and beautifull. 
“Tiffany sumbaenim really beautifull” Suho said out of the blue, “well it seem that someone can’t really move on” with that you snap your head to the sourch of the sound, you see eunwoo teased Suho and the said man trying to cover his mouth, it seem that eunwoo know that Suho is Tiffany exboyfriend. “Please not in million dream you can date her hyung” Daniel said while laughing, Suho just fake a laugh. Suddenly you feel the urge to meet her, you don’t know why but you want to see her reaction when you appeared in front of her. And an idea pop up in your mind, you want to take a revenge, you don’t know how but you will make her suffer a little, you smirked at the though, “hyung are you alright?” Jungkook said while touch your forhead, “it seem that you have a fever of something” you slap his hand away “i’m alright just get me some food kookie ah” you said to him “aish, ne hyung” jungkook who can’t refuse your orther walk to the table to get you some food, you giggle at him.
Your stage is finished, before that you and your team take interview from some media, and it seem your tittle track manage to competate with Girl’s Generation not winning over ofcourse but the respond is really good. When you arrived at dorm you and your teammate go to you room to shower and go change to your practice outfit. After that you heading to your agency to practice and get some schedule for the next week. Afterpractice Suho heading to manager room to take your schedule, “oke guys it seem that the next week we didn’t have any free time so preapare yourself” Suho said while read our schedule “wow we get a change to performance in every music show, that’s really cool” Chanyeol said. So the first music show you will attend is Music Bank and upu know that Girl’s Generation will perfomr there, you just smirked at that though of meeting her.

Next week

When you and your team arrived at the studio, your fans already gathered there and you and your team didn’t expect that they will comen this lot. Everyone shouting your name and your team mate. After you go into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter