Bro 2

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Other POV

"Stop fidgeting will you?!" the man with purple grey hair said to the man beside him, who can't stop to move in his seat.

"How can i? if your rival is one of YG trainee!!" them man with pink hair said "and this hair color make me more nervous, it will make people recognize us easily"

"isn't that good? if people recognize us easily, that a best start" the man with purple hair said while caresing his hair.

"yes!! if we make best performance it will good, but if we make the worst performance we will forever be a joke!" the man hissed while glaring at his friend.

"your life are joke from the begining, so what the matt-- ack what the hell Baek!!"

"you should gratefull that i smack you in the head if we are not in this studio i will make sure that you will walk without head Chanyeol!!" The man named Chanyeol just glaring at his friend.

"are you PMS or what" Chanyeol said while rubbing his head, he never know that his friend will be so scary like that

"Shut up!!" Baekhyun said and focussing his vision to the enterance.

 

Baekhyun POV

I'm still fidgeting while waiting for the certain trainee from YG to coming, this will be the great opportunities for me and Chanyeol to finally debut. But the fact that some of trainee from big agencies are coming is make me worry, knowing that they will take a position from the start and this unfair industry didn't help at all.

"Relax Baek, just keep faith in our self that we have a great talend and made the judge hanging their mouth with our performance" Chanyeol said while resting his hand in my shoulder.

"I hope so" i said while sighing.

The large monitor in front us continously change with every trainee that coming out. Me and Chanyeol choose to sit at the middle of this pyramid. At first Chanyeol insisted to sit in the top where the number one sofa is proudly standing there, but i think he change his mind to the sane one and i'm very gratefull for this.

While my mind keep wandering anywhere, the chairs in this pyramid have occupants, and suddenly the monitor change to the logo that i refuse to see. YG Entertaiment. I feel that al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter