Hate

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Practice Room

Girl’s Gerneration will having their comeback soon. This comeback is the first comeback with 8 members, so every one are eager for this comeback, they want to show the fans the best comeback and the new faces of Girl’s Generation, although they still little bit gloomy because one of member are leaving but they didn’t want to disapoint their fans, they also didn’t want to disapoint their sister Jessica. Whatever happened to them before they have make it up and still in a good term with each others. So here they are working their off for their comeback.

“okay, let’s take a break everyone” their dance tutor announced, and the girls cheering happily. They huriedly run to their training bag and take their water. Their throat are burning from exhauting, their sweat are driping from their forhead. Their sat in the corner of practice room and chating while resting their body.

“aaaahhh i feel like an old woman right now” Hyoyeon said while laying in the floor and spread her arms.

“you are old from the begining” Sooyoung said while drink her water.

“you just one year younger, and you are old too”

“maybe i’m old but my stamina still young forever” Sooyoung said proundly.

“Said the one who always whining when we practice” Yuri said while rolling her eyes.

Every one laughing cause Yuri statment.

“but we’ve come a long way from where we begins isn’t it? It has been 8 years since our debut” Yoona Said with dreaming look in her eyes.

“yeaah there so much journey that we passed together” Seohyun said

“yeeah together as 9 girls who have the same dream” Sunny said and everyone are silent.

“we still together as 9 girls” Taeyeon said while grinning. “although we’re not in the same page anymore but our heart still the one”.

“wooow i never though that our leader will said things like this” Hyoyeon said while straigh up her body. “and i though you are the one who kicked her” she said while laughing.

“yah! Shika and i maybe not in the good term for several times but in Mr Mr era we shettle things out. I want to make a good new start with her but time always make a trick for us. But the important is we are good and event more close to each other now” the kid leader blabering while pouting her lips.

“what do you mean more close to each other tae tae” the raven haired girl ask while smiling, but her smile is not the good one.

“ooppss you know that taeng, that this mushroom is so sensitive about shika” Sooyoung said

“eerrrr i mean our friendship okaay, we are not awkward to each other, calm down panny-ah you scare me” the midget said and huriedly sit in the back of Sunny.

“i let it pass for now” Tiffany said while smirking.

“Speaking of debut, The Produce 101 season 3 will airing soon” Sunny a fans of the program said to change the topic.

“whatching this program always bring of my debut era in the past” Yuri said

While every one busily chating about this program, one of them are spacing out. Her mind are wonderer somewhere else, and the leader notice it but she didn’t want to distrube her.

 

Taeyeon POV

I know that Tiffany are bothered with the program. Because YG send their trainee to the program. The said trainee is still mysterious, but she can’t help to think about it. And i wonder if the trainee are Tiffany brother or not. Yes you heard me right, Tiffany younger brother are in YG Entertaiment. If this revealed maybe will make some fuss and headline, cause litelary our company seem rivaly to each other. From 9 of us who know about Tiffany brother just me and Jessica offcourse since she is her girlfriend. Other member didn’t know about this because the less people now this secret will be more save. I don’t know why Tiffany didn’t want to share this to eveyone, and i never see her brother too before. She just said her brother is work in YG.

What made me confuse is we never see her brother everytime we go to her house in LA. One time i ask Michele unnie about their youngest brother and the answer made me little bit sureprize. She said “he won’t go home if Tiffany go home too”, i want to ask more question but Michele has to go for her work. I don’t know what happens but i didn’t want to push Tiffany about this. I believe she will open up soon.

I try to ask Jessica but she said that she is not the right person who can answer my question. She reasure me that soon Tiffany will tell me about this. Not like other members, Tiffany is the most carefull member if it’s come to familly although some of her familly member are revealed but not like other member she will really prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter