Reason

BROTHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai guys

Since I’m a bit free this time, I will try to update as soon as I can

Soo this is the update enjoy and sorry for the grammatical error XD

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

No one POV

December 1995

 

“Congratulation Mr and Mrs Hwang you will have a new baby in the next year” said the man with white blazer and glasses with smile in his face, but the smile slowly faded when he look at the couple in front of him. After the announcement of their pregnancy the couple just stare blankly at the doctor.

“is everything okay?” the said doctor didn’t know everything cause he just have short examine to the female patient.

“ah yes thank you doctor, I think we will take our leave” said Mr Hwang with a polite smile.

And the couple going to their home with so much things in their head. The couple are silent when their way home. They didn’t know what will happens next.

 

Later at Night

“we need to talk”

“Charles I know what you will say”

“it’s for the best”

“it’s never the best, it’s not the way”

“it’s for you! For me! For our kids!”

“but this baby is our kids too, your blood your flesh! How could you want to kill your own Charles?! Tell me!!” finally the woman raised her voice, angry, is the best way to described her.

“but you can’t stop your treatment Marta you need that, you have to be healed”

“I can take another treatment” the said woman stubbornly denied her husband opinion.

“what treatment Marta, you know how dangerous your illness is, you didn’t have flu or minor illness, you have cancer for god sake, you in your  3rd fase!” the man frustrated raised his voice too, he didn’t know what to say he can’t choose one of them but he more need her, their kids need her. Their family need her the most. Maybe this baby didn’t mean to born. He sat in the bed and held his head with his hand.

“you didn’t know Marta, it’s hard for me too, to letting my child go. But we need you the most” the man said with tremble voice. The woman softened and approach her husband.

“listen Charles, I love you and our children but my illness is in verge of the end, there’s no way for me to be healed, in the end you have to let me go”

“stop saying nonsense you don-“

“the one who didn’t understand is you Charles, let’s be realistic my cancer is one of the rare cancer, it’s really hard to be healed, even I’m just in my 3rd fase but didn’t you see the hopeless stare the doctor give to us? It’s answer anything Charles, please, this baby have more future than me”

“but still there is hope Marta still”

“what hope do you mean? My hope is just this baby to life, to grow and become a great human. And I feel this baby is a boy, he will cherish you Charles, he will love you same as I did” the woman stare at her husband lovingly.

“how can I life without you Marta? How?” finally the tears that the man hold all this time fall, his wife froze for a while, she in tears too.  She n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter