Airport Farewell (Continuation - 15)

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanbin arrives at the dorms after working overtime again.

 

 

He is welcomed by a half-awake Jennie, tip toeing out of his and Bobby’s room.

 

 

“Oh – Hanbin you’re back.” she whispers, closing the door behind her carefully.

 

 

“Did you spend the night here?” Hanbin yawns as he points to their bedroom.

 

 

Jennie nods. “You’re just coming home from the studio again?” she asks, concerned.

 

 

“Yeah. Bobby hyung is still asleep? What time do we need to leave for the airport?” he diverts the conversation, not wanting to worry her.

 

 

But it doesn’t work.

 

 

“Ya, you should get some rest. You look like you’re about to collapse. I’ll be the one to send him off. Go get some sleep.” she says with eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“Jen, I’ll be fine.” He tries to sound convincing. “I want to send him off too. Now what time do we leave?”

 

 

“You’re so stubborn.” She shakes her head and walks away.

 

 

Right as she heads out the front door, she calls out,

 

 

“I’ll just take a shower and come back. We leave in an hour.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung.” Hanbin taps Bobby’s back.

 

 

The three of them are at the airport now, a few minutes away from Bobby’s departure.

 

 

Both Hanbin and Jennie follow him while he looks for his gate.

 

 

Bobby turns around and Hanbin holds out a white card with a leather strap.

 

 

“What’s this?” Bobby smiles as he takes it from Hanbin’s hand.

 

 

“Put this on. I’ve filled out the details carefully, so they’d know where to return you if you ever get lost.” Hanbin pokes at Bobby, finding a place to pin the tag.

 

 

“Hanbin-ah.” Bobby snickers as he tries to stop him, “Hanbin-ah, stop that. It tickles!”

 

 

Hanbin stops and looks up at him, innocently.

 

 

“This is for my bag right?” Bobby asks.

 

 

Hanbin nods.

 

 

“So why does it seem like you want me to put it around my neck?” Bobby continues to laugh.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter