That Day

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOBBY

 

It was past midnight when his recording session ended.

 

 

He had been keeping himself busy the past 2 weeks, practically living in the studio, intentionally burying himself in work.

 

 

He needed to clear his thoughts and not think about her. But how could he not?

 

 

There were just too many things crossing his mind right now. It might not be the best time to allow himself to be around her just yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It happened one Saturday 3 weeks ago.

 

 

Jennie, Hanbin, and Bobby were wandering around the streets of Myeongdong looking for something to do.

 

 

It was their free day and they were forced out of the dorms by their members.

 

 

“Get out. Don’t come back until you’ve actually had fun. Ok?” Jinhwan told them. 

 

He couldn’t believe they actually had the door slammed to their faces when they didn't do anything wrong.

 

 

“Bobby hyung, want some chicken skewers?” Hanbin asks, cutting off this thoughts. He was pointing to one of the stalls up front.

 

 

“I want some!” Jennie says before he could answer.

 

 

Hanbin pulls Bobby by the arm and drags him to the stall.

 

 

“Ahjumma, 3 please!” he says to the lady.

 

 

She hands him the food and he pays for it.

 

 

He passes them both a stick and they eat while walking.

 

 

“Omo! Ddukbokki! Hanbin-ah!” Jennie pulls on Hanbin’s shirt, forcing him to look in the direction she’s pointing at.

 

 

Hanbin nods, mouth full, eyes wide.

 

 

“Ya! Finish what you’re eating first…” Bobby tells them, laughing.

 

 

But she was already running towards the stall, with Hanbin on her tail.

 

 

"Yo wait up!" Bobby follows.

 

 

She was already thanking the vendor by the time Bobby caught up to them.

 

 

Jennie bought a large cup to share, and Bobby held it up for her while she ate.

 

 

She looks really cute nibbling on it like a rabbit, he thought.

 

 

“Want some fried food with this?” she asks, still chewing on a rice cake.

 

 

Bobby nods and looks at Hanbin, “Should we get some?”

 

 

Hanbin gives him a thumbs up.

 

 

“Ahjussi, can we get 1 serving of those please?” he calls out, pointing to a tray of fried food.

 

 

Bobby was handed a plate-full.

 

 

He puts it down the stall counter, and then takes out his wallet to pay.

 

 

Hanbin suddenly points to something right ahead. “Jennie… crepes!” he says, hastily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter