The Morning After

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the next day and Jennie wakes up with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

Was it all a dream?

 

 

 

She blushes as she recalls what happened and wiggles under her blanket in delight.

 

 

 

She checks her watch. 

 

 

 

6:00 am. 

 

 

 

Perfect.

 

 

 

Bobby usually eats at 7. She still has time to surprise him with breakfast.

 

 

 

She bolts out of her bed, runs to the bathroom, washes her face, puts on a hoodie, and heads out of their dorm unit.

 

 

 

She gets in the elevator, presses Bobby’s floor number, and goes up.

 

 

 

When she gets to his doorstep, she rings the bell.

 

 

 

It’s Hanbin who opens the door.

 

 

 

He yawns, “Oh? Jennie? What brings you here so early in the morning?” 

 

 

 

His eyes look swollen - probably from getting too much sleep or none of it. 

 

 

 

Jennie figured it was the latter.

 

 

 

“Did you stay up all night working again? You look awful.” She says with a concerned tone as she walks past him, entering the room before he even welcomes her in.

 

 

 

“Yeah I was just about to sleep.” He closes the door and walks to the couch, plopping himself down.

 

 

 

“You should eat first. I’m sure you haven’t eaten yet either?” She asks as she opens their fridge.

 

 

 

Hanbin laughs. “Did you come here just to cook for me? I’m touched.” his tone sarcastic.

 

 

 

Jennie ignores his question and continues to rummage through their fridge, “Any requests your highness?”

 

 

 

“Just rice and kimchi would be fine. I just want to sleep.” Hanbin’s lying on the couch now, staring blankly into the ceiling.

 

 

 

She rolls her eyes, “I’m making spam and fried eggs. You want yours sunny side up or scrambled?”

 

 

 

“Scrambled please.” he crosses his legs in the air.

 

 

 

Jennie nods and starts cooking.

 

 

 

It doesn’t take long. 

 

 

 

In a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter