Who's this Girl?

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINO

 

He was exhausted. They have been practicing non-stop for 3 days straight. Only so much could be done with no wink of sleep.

 

He stepped out of their practice room to take a break and work on his music. At least this was the only part of the job that doesn’t drain him physically.

 

He heads to the recording room. It was the smallest one in the building, mostly for trainees to use, but nobody else really uses it but Hanbin.

 

He knew he could have it for himself for a few hours tonight. Hanbin’s team was scheduled for a meeting they couldn’t miss.

 

He walks through the halls with heavy thoughts in mind. He knew he was good at rapping and writing lyrics, even their instructors and sajangnim commend him for it.

 

But what more does he need to do to prove to them that he is ready to debut? If anything, that was what he was most confident in. If even that can’t make the cut, then he doesn’t know what would.

 

When he gets to the room, he turns on the lights, drops his backpack on the floor and switches everything on. He puts on the track he’s been working on, takes out his notebook, and practices rapping to the beat with what he’s written.

 

“Good job, Song Minho.” and he gives himself a pat on the back

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter