Over It

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie arrives at the company slightly dizzy from the nap she took on the way there.

 

 

It might have been the triangle kimbap she had, but she slept so well after getting on the bus.

 

 

She would have skipped her stop had the driver not stepped on the brake so harshly.

 

 

As she passes through the main entrance, she overhears the cleaner ahjussi asking the cafeteria ahjumma if she knows who owns the ball cap he is holding.

 

 

He declares he found it in the hallway while mopping the floors that morning.

 

 

The cafeteria ahjumma responds that she has seen someone wear it before but isn’t sure who it was.

 

 

Jennie catches a glimpse of the cap.

 

 

She sighs.

 

 

Even if she does not want to know who the owner is at that moment, she does.

 

 

“Excuse me, ahjussi,” she bows politely, “I know who owns tha -”

 

 

“Great!” the clearner ahjussi tosses the cap to Jennie before she even finishes her sentence, “I’ll leave it to you to return it, then,”

 

 

He mops his way away from them, eager to consider the problem solved and get on with his day.

 

 

“No, wait!!” Jennie says.

 

 

But the cleaner ahjussi does not bother to look behind him, “Thank you!” he calls over his shoulder.

 

 

Jennie shakes her head.

 

 

She only wanted to let him know who he should return it to, not volunteer to return it herself.

 

 

She stomps away.

 

 

“Fine, I’ll return it to him myself. What’s the big deal?” she pats herself on the back as she walks down the basement, “I can just leave it in his studio,”

 

 

When she reaches the door at the end of the basement hallway, she barges inside.

 

 

But to her surprise, Hanbin was there.

 

 

“Kamchagiya!“ Jennie holds a hand over her chest.

 

 

“What is he doing sleeping on the floor like a dead man??” she whispers to herself as she tip toes her way inside the room.

 

 

Despite her entrance, Hanbin remains sound asleep on the floor, wearing his winter jacket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter