YG Cafeteria

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 3 days since Mino’s and Jennie's recording studio encounter.

 

 

Mino is now having lunch with Bobby and the other trainees at the company cafeteria when Jennie walks in with 2 other girls and sits across the room from them.

 

 

It is the day of their monthly assessment and everyone is dressed up to perform.

 

 

Jennie is in a more revealing outfit this time – a sleeveless cropped top, skin-tight jeans, and work boots. Her hair is tied up high in a ponytail, exposing her neck and her strong features.

 

 

Mino’s mouth drops along with his chopsticks.

 

 

Bobby sees his reaction and laughs, “Hyung are you ok?”

 

 

“Oh? Oh – yeah I’m fine.” He keeps his eyes on Jennie, “Jiwon, do you know that girl over there?” he points over to Jennie’s direction.

 

 

Bobby scans the dining hall and finds Jennie’s table. He smiles as he sees her, “Which one?”

 

 

“The one with her hair up,” Mino answers.

 

 

Bobby stiffens. Jennie was the only one with her hair up in that table.

 

 

“Uh – why do you ask?” He looks at Mino, avoiding his question.

 

 

Realizing he gave himself away more than he had actually intended, Mino answers, “Just thought she looked familiar.” He shrugs.

 

 

“Ahh... Hahaha” Bobby laughs in relief. 

 

 

Mino has always been known to play the ladies well. He just had this charisma that made it difficult for them to say no to him. Once he sets his eyes on you, there’s no turning back. It’s only a ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter