Decisions

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks pass by and Hanbin rushes home from the company, excited to welcome Bobby back and ask how his trip went.

 

 

 

When he gets to the dorms, he finds a girl standing right outside their doorstep, crying. 

 

 

 

She has her head down, her hair covering her face.

 

 

 

He slowly walks closer to see who it is, 

 

 

 

“Hello?” he carefully asks, “Duguseyo?”

 

 

 

The girl instantly turns to look at him.

 

 

 

“Aghhhh!!!” he screams in shock at her sudden action.

 

 

 

Then he stomps his foot as he recognizes who it is. “Aishh kamchagiya!! What are you doing over there??”

 

 

 

It’s Jennie. She runs towards Hanbin and hugs him.

 

 

 

“Ya, what happened to you??” he asks in alarm.

 

 

 

“He.. he’s not..” she tries to get words out in between sobs, “Something’s wrong with him, Hanbin-ah.”

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?” he pats her back, worried. 

 

 

 

“I think I lost him.” she continues to cry.

 

 

 

“Lost who??” he still couldn’t grasp the situation.

 

 

 

“He wouldn’t say a word to me. He wouldn’t even look at me.” Jennie continues.

 

 

 

“Jen, I’m sorry. But we both know i’m not the smartest person. You need to spell it out. Who are we talking about?” Hanbin demands.

 

 

 

Jennie hits his back with her fist but doesn’t answer. She just continues to cry against his chest, drenching his shirt with her tears.

 

 

 

He gives up on asking and just lets her cry.

 

 

 

Bobby is right by the opposite side of their door, pained at the sound of Jennie sobbing because of him.

 

 

 

But he has no other choice.

 

 

 

He has made up his mind.

 

 

 

And there is no turning back.

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, get yourself together.” Hanbin says. It's been about 15 minutes and Jennie is still cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter