Page 8

Be With Me

*No One's POV*

"Soooooo..."

Jimin takes a look at Yoongi once again before looking back at his twiddling hands. Yoongi pulls out a chair for him to sit and crosses his arms out in front of him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

Standing across from Yoongi, Jimin pulls out a chair at the end for him to sit on. Scared, determined, and nervous was what Jimin was feeling right now as they wait for each other to respond to this silence. Jimin decided he should take the initiative for this conversation since he was the one who sort of created the issue.

"Hyung..."

the boy looks to the man who he has had much respect for since they all moved in together. He was one of the best hyungs out there and the last he wanted to do was upset him, but this situation was bigger than that. It was about him, Park Jimin, someone who Yoongi cares very much about and Areum, a woman that both Jimin and Yoongi cares very much about too. Yoongi takes a deep breath and blows out the air through his mouth with a pout.

"You wanna talk about Areum..."

Jimin looks at Yoongi who was staring back at him this time... wondering what went through Yoongi's mind for his expression to be so unreadable.

"Yeah, I want to-"

"When did it start...your feelings..." "A few years ago...it...I...*sigh*"

Jimin wasn't sure where to begin this 'starting of his feelings' as he ran his hand through his hair, his usual habit for expressing himself now when he wasn't sure of what to do.

"...I didn't realize I liked her until I realized that I was already falling in love with her... and then... "

Jimin looks down at the table hands balling into a fist in front of them both.

"Then...I couldn't get over her. I tried and tried, I went out and talked to a few girls, but when it came to wanting to go further...I couldn't. I just didn't see myself with them, my mind kept going to her...I...I...I'm sorry..."

Yoongi looks at the younger boy who he’s never seen act this way before. Park Jimin, came all this way to work on their friendship because it meant something. Park Jimin came all this way to discuss the issue like man and explain himself properly. Yoongi has never seen Jimin this way before, and for some odd reason he gained another new side of Jimin another new respect for the younger brother of his.

Yoongi sat his is spot looking at the Kumamon figurine on his table top. He then wondered why he liked the character so much, and after Yoongi thought long and hard about it. It was just became that, because he can and because he could, and because he would and that it wasn’t wrong to like for any matter. So what he was going to say next, what and how is this going to end.. In the end all he really could say was.

“I know you are...and I understand why you like her.”

Yoongi speaks towards Jimin directly eye to eye.

“She’s really great isn’t she?” Yoongi says with a soft chuckle.

Jimin who’s been looking at the older boy for awhile finally takes his first deep breath. A deep breath of relief. As he senses the atmosphere slightly changing.

“Yeah hyung… she really is...” As he looks at Yoongi directly.

The two looked at each other with soft smiles on their faces and started to laugh and knew that whatever they were feeling was now gone.

They were gonna be okay.