Page 3

Be With Me

*Park Jimin's POV*

It's been about a couple of weeks since I last saw Areum, she was busy with her meetings and flying out of the country to visit companies. She was always working so hard as a business woman and also making time to see her friends and family. I laid in bed while the soft piano music was playing in the background. *How do I ask for her number...* I've known her for a couple of years now, seen her here and there whenever Taemin hyung asked her to come over... but I never got the chance to get her number... Heck! even Sungwoon hyung got her number! How did he even get a chance to do that?

He wouldn't even give me her number saying "She doesn't want strangers contacting her, she already gets enough prank calls, and stranger calls. If she didn't personally save your number she naturally won't answer" and then it naturally goes to him saying "why don't you just ask her?" *go ask her?! And make a fool out of myself because I have a huge crush on her...* "Oh hey, Areum, can I get your number... not trying to be a creep...I just wanted to chat with you ... like friends... or more...". Once again, I was going to panic and probably mess up my words and embarrass myself in front of her... then she'll never want to be around me. My thoughts continue this whole 'how to get Areum's number, or more like... How am I going to talk to her first.' Then it hits me. I get up from my bed legs hanging off the edge now and grab my phone that was laying on my counter near my bed. I begin looking through my contacts list finding the man who might have the answers to my problems, tapping the call button I wait for him to pick up. *ring* *ring* *c'mon.. Pick up* "What's up Jimin?" "Hey...I... ummm" *you called to get an answer but you won't ask the darn question? Why are you hesitating now Park Jimin, just ask the question!* "Can I Vic hyung's number?" I said through the phone. I was now biting my lips and clenching my other fist.

*No one's POV*

-slience-

"... Hello?..."

-silence-

Jimin takes his phone off his ear and looks at the screen, it was still on the same call... He puts the phone right back to his ear patiently waiting for a response... "*cough* *cough* Hello? Are you still there?..."

*Park Jimin's POV*

"Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG!" I said shouting through the phone. He giggles on the other line "Yes? Jiminnie!" *This little brat he was-* "Can you repeat what you wanted again...please?" *this was a bad idea*

"Nothing, see you late-"

"What did you need Jimin, can't you just repeat it?"

I was getting impatient, because one, He knows exactly what I said. And two, he was just going to ask more questions after I repeat myself. *sigh**man tell me again why I called you*

"*cough* I said...can I get Vic hyung's number..."

*why are you whispering Jimin?* I tell myself

"What? Who's number did you want Jimin?"

Taehyung asked again sarcastically. *I swear if he doesn't quit, I'm going to punch him* I calmed myself down, breathing in and out again.

"I want Vic hyung's number Tae." I said confidently.

"Vic hyung?...Why, you aren't even close to hyung?"

*I know that you idiot I--* I was so frustrated at this point. "Are you going to give me Vic's number or not? I called you to get a number, and you're dragging this conversation for too long-"

"Woah! Woah Jimin, you need to chill out.. I have every right to ask YOU questions. Best friends or not. This isn't just anyone it's Vic hyung, hyung's always busy and travelling and for me to give his number away to just anyone even if it's you I have to ask. You know what he does for a living, are you really going to go off like that on why I'm asking?..."

I go silent, too silent. *He's right, Vic hyung is a busy man and -*

" I'm sorry."

*I can't believe I lost it on the phone to Taehyung about one phone number* "When are you coming back home?" I calmly ask him, too calmly because I totally just embarrassed myself due to Areum once again.

I'm always a mess when it comes to Areum.

"I'll be back in an hour or so, my audition is about to start I'll chat with you at home Chim."

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Hey Jimin...you okay man?"

*no, I'm not okay...*

"Yeah Tae, I'm fine just a little tired from laying in bed all day. I'll see you when you get back, good luck!" and with that we both hanged up. I threw my phone on my bed not caring where it was going to land and threw myself back on my bed as well. *you totally just freaked out, what are you doing Jimin?!* Once again I running my hands through my hair and grabbing parts of my hair and pulling on it. *All I wanted was to get Areum's number*