Page 2

Be With Me

*Park Jimin's POV*

"Sorry we came late with the snacks.." I looked behind me at the two that was finally walking in. "Jong In forgot where he put his phone again" Taemin sighed walking to us with three bags in his hands. "Hey, you lose your phone all the time too so stop complaining!" Kai yelled shutting the door behind him.

*No one's POV*

"Your both back!" She ran up and gave Taemin a back hug. Her head pokes out from behind Taemin to look at Kai. "What took you boys so long?" Taemin spun his arms around so he can hug her with his arms resting around her shoulders. "Jong in left his phone on top of the car again..." He said smiling to Areum. He started to brush her hair that was on her face to the side and wrapped it around her ears to secure them. She giggles at Taemin, "You do that all the time too Tae!"

*Park Jimin's POV*

While they were conversating, I just looked at her. Arounds wrapped around Taemin hyung still, giving them such big smiles. *why are you so beautiful-* "Hey." Sungwoon hyung quietly comes up and nudging me. "They're going to find out if you keep staring at her like that man." Immediately my eyes pulled away from her and I started to stare are the ground. *Darn it Jimin, get a grip of yourself!* I gave a small sigh, "Sorry... thanks." My eyes still locked to the ground, I ran my fingers through my hair again and turned around making sure my back was facing them.

"I need some air." I quietly said to Sungwoon hyung and begin walking out to the balcony. By now my hair must be a wreck after running my fingers through it so many times. I ruffle my hair and then place my hands together. *you almost blew it Jimin, you need to remember who she is* I exhaled sharply letting the wind drag my breath away. After a couple of minutes of being alone and controlling my urges of wanting to look at Areum and blowing my secret I headed back inside.

Everyone was gathered around the dining table snacking, Areum as usual was running around the table making sure that everyone was taken care of before she began eating off her plate. Whatever I was telling myself outside on the balcony, I had completely forgotten because now I didn't realize that I was staring at Areum, yet again. *the food is going to be done before you sit down silly... you're always taking care of others before yourself* I head towards the group and she turns around with a drink in her hand. "Jimin ssi! You're still here? I was looking for you, where'd you go? Come sit down and eat" she said reaching out to me with the drink in her hand. *she was looking for me?* I gave her a small smile taking the drink from her slim hands. "Just outside on the balcony looking out, sorry about that..." She giggled smiling back at me. "As long as you're still here, come eat. Let me get you your plate." "I can-" and off she went into preparing another plate again, but before smacking Kai hyung on the head "Kai! Stop eating all the noodles you need to save some for Jimin! You--"

She grumbles at Kai, completely dissatisfied that he wasn't going to save any for me. "It's okay Areum. I would rather eat rice anyway." She gives a big sigh and turns around to face me. "Thanks for being awesome!" I head to an empty chair, and she comes around my side setting the plate in front of me. *say something, say something Jimin* I faced her as she was busy making sure I had enough food within reaching distance for me. "Sit down and eat with me." Her eyes look over at me "I will, I just need to make sure you have enough and make sure they have enough, then I'll join in." I suddenly laugh at her "Areum, by the time you make sure there's enough food for them all the food would be gone." She glances at me again and her eyes shifts to the 3 in front munching away without really paying attention to their surroundings. Kai hyung and Taemin hyung were discussing something with their mouths full, Sungwoon hyung was in and out of the conversation, he quickly glanced over at me with a smirk. My face started to heat up instantly, *what the...* She chuckles beside me "You're right Jimin, I'll sit and eat."

She goes back to the stove and grabs 2 more plates one in each hand and paces herself as the soups starts to slide around the platter. She plops down across from me once again and disregards that she forgot to refill Taemin's rice bowl. She looks up at me while eating a spoonful of red curry and rice mix, she starts to chew and begins to beam at me due to the deliciousness. I stared down at my plate and begin to dig in; I was only doing so because she was looking at me. I was burning up because she was looking at me, I ate a couple of spoonfuls of my dishes, wanting to sneakily glanced up, *slowly, slowly...* It felt like my eyes was literally stuck to my food because I couldn't raise them due to the fact that one, I am sitting across from her and two, if our eyes met I would of turned into a tomato. I closed my eyes and took a big breath like I was about to go underwater. *five, four, three, two one* I slowly, very slowly, like sloth slowly opened my eyes and inch by inch looked up to the person across from me... she was eating spoonfuls at a time looking over at Kai and Taemin like usual. Everything around me slowly turned silent like someone turning down the volume on the TV. I just looked at her; I looked at her with a big smile *what am I going to do with you Areum.*