Page 1

Be With Me

*Park Jimin's POV*

I ran my fingers through my hair once again. *one glance Jimin, just one glance*. I told myself as my fists was balled up and sweat was beginning to form on my body. *sigh* I looked across the room and there she was across the room... away from me like usual. There she was, laughing with her a couple of her friends. Her giggles were beautiful, her words were beautiful, gosh she was beautiful. She was Areum, just so beautiful.

*Gosh, I look like a crazy stalker obsessed with a woman. A beautiful woman.* I had to look away and brought my sweaty hands up to my face crossing them in front of me as I lean my head on them.

When did this feeling start? You know... thats a pretty good question. Maybe it was when I first met her, maybe it was when Taemin introduced her to us that one official time, or maybe it was when she first talked about how much she cared... I don't know when this feeling exactly started, but I can tell you that this feeling never ended because I kept thinking about her after that. I just want to stop liking her, but do I though? It's been three long years and I'm still looking at her quietly from across the table, across the room... she's still exactly across from me like strangers. No she was still a stranger, or more like I was still the stranger.

I look at her once more as my hands was still crossed in front of me. *Darn it Jimin, you said one glance* I mentally slapped myself and groaned. Now crossing my arms on the table and leaning my head down on them. Maybe today was the day you finally cross the first step. They all say, "All it takes is the first step to walk into someone's life."

"Man can you stop it already?"
Sungwoon hyung chuckled looking at me.

I snapped out of my trance and glanced at my friend and gave out a 'I wasn't doing anything' look "What?" I said to him coughing a few times to distract myself from taking another glance at her.

"You're giving me a headache with all your intense staring." He said and begins laughing into his closed fist that's held in front of his mouth.

My face heats up immediately as I could feel it burning within me literally. "You were watching me?" I looked back at Sungwoon with huge eyes and mouth slightly ajar. *This guy-*.

"Of course I was! Why do you think I was so quiet these past couple of minutes bro?" He laughed again this time more silently like he didn't want anyone to hear him.

"I...I... I wasn't... man you're such a creep for staring at me" I suddenly said snapping at him without thinking. *What the hell was that Jimin? Did you just stutter?* *sigh* *you're done for* I once again mentally slap myself because I, Park Jimin never stutter at anything and two, I always think before I speaking to others and I completely just ruined all two of those rules within seconds.

"Me? Creep? At staring?" Sungwoon hyung pointed to himself and gave a 'Are you serious right now?!' look. He leans in towards me, "I'm not the one staring across the room not knowing how to make the first step towards a girl I've liked over the past several years..." He whispered to me. *Damn it, He...he... I... ughhh* more mental slaps and curse words goes off in my head.

I started looking around me cautiously then back at him "I told you to not mention it when we are hanging out with the crew Sungwoon hyung!" I slightly raised my voice but still whispering it to him with my left hand cupped over my lips.

"Look man, Taemin and Kai aren't here at the moment... you need to chill." He puts one hand on my shoulder and sighs, "You really need to tell Taemin and Kai... especially Taemin man... when-" "NO! No! Tell Taemin hyung... didn't you hear him correctly the first time... 

*flashback* 

"You guys aren't allowed to date Areum... I don't care if you want to date older woman, rich women, high school students, hell even my ex-girlfriends if you want... but Areum, you can't touch Areum, she's off limits you guys, to all of my friends!.." 

*end of flashback*

I run my hands through my hair once again and gave out a deep sigh of frustration. "Yeah man, I remember... I... yeah... off limits to friends... right Jimin, I'm sorry." Sungwoon hyung started to stare at the walls now, he knew... he knew that I liked her. He was the only one... because he wasn't someone who has been around her since childhood. All of the guys in the group were friends with Areum already... like childhood friends... *friends*... friends... I wanted to be more than friends. More than a guy friend, more than a best friend, more than- I just wanted to be her boyfriend, I just wanted her, I just wanted to be with her, I just-- *sigh* I wanted to be with her and more importantly I wanted her know that, I wanted her to know that she can be with me.