Page 12

Be With Me

No One's POV

Jimin turns the corner and knocks on Hoseok's door. "Hyung, are you busy right now?" -silence- "Hyung?" *knock* *knock* *knock* "Seok Hyung...?" slowly turning the knob on the door, he reveals hoseok's room. Clothes are thrown on the bed, and shoes are scattered on the ground as Hoseok stands in the middle of the mess looking at himself in the mirror with a pair of pants in one hand a top in the other. Headphones stuck in his ears so he didn't hear anyone knocking on his door.

"Hoseok Hyung!" Jimin said leaning up against the door frame. "Hoseok Hyung!!!" as Jimin was now tapping his feet on the floor slowly losing his patience for the man with no response, he walks over to Hoseok who still have no idea someone's in his room. Jimin comes up behind him and slightly jerks Hoseok's shoulder back to turn his body towards him. "Ah! HYUNG-" "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hoseok loudly screams falling over to the ground with a hand clutching his heart like today might be his last face widening to the fullest.

"Ya- *breathes out* You- *breathes out* knock- I- " panting out of breathe, Jimin couldn't make out what Hoseok was trying to say as he's now on his knees laughing at the sight of the oldest member's reaction... and Hoseok couldn't continue from the huge scare the little brother had suddenly given him.

--a couple of minutes goes by--

"You're crazy! The next time you do that I'm going to end up in the hospital Jimin!" "Hyung, I even knocked! TWICE! You weren't even answering me, shouldn't you be glad I came to check up on you.. What if you something happened? You should be thanking me instead hyung" Jimin stated with his arms crossed towards his Hyung with a pout.

Pouts. Pouts. Hoseok loves a pouty face, and he rarely can deal with his maknae line's pouty face. "Ya ya, okay okay. I'll try to lower my music next time, but you sir! Need to knock louder next time got it?!" Jimin gives out a giggle and quickly goes into a salute position "Yes, Hyung-nim!". Breathing out harshly once again, Hoseok ruffles his hair then looks towards Jimin who had come with his hands full. "What's that? Did you buy me clothes?" heading to the younger man who excitement. "No, I came here for help Hyung. I went to Joon hyung for help but he's too busy with work. I need your fashion sense, so I came to you. What do you think about my selections?".

Hoseok looks through his selections and nods in approval "Yahh.. these would look great when we go out for the dance festival next week! I think the outfit is a little dark so I would throw in more color in to lighten up the outfit." Hoseok hands over the clothes back to Jimin who's starting back at him with an expression he can't really explain.

"What?"

"...I..."

Jimin empty-minded from the feedback the hyung had given him. "What's wrong Jimin? If you want to go darker, you can, it's just we're attending a festival you should look more alive-" "It's not for the dance festival Hyung..." Jimin carries the sets of clothes on top of one hand while he rubs the back of his neck with the other. "It's for...ummm... you know... visiting..." Jimin looked up back at his Hyung who's now looking back at him with an expression he can't explain. "Visiting?" Hoseok begins to scratch his head for ideas "Who are you visiting?" Looking back at the colors of his choice. "Are you going in for an interview? Did you get signed?"

Hoseok's mind then went a complete 180 flip. "Are you going to the hospital to see someone? Is your family doing okay Jimin? Did you want me to come along?" "Hyung, what on earth are you talking about? No, I haven't got a contract yet. I'm putting that on hold remember. My family's fine, no ones' injured or sick or has passed...I... uhhhh.... I was planning outfits to visit... you know..." Eyeing Hoseok to see if he caught the hint, but Hoseok looking serious as ever was not catching the boy's hint. "...visiting A-a-areum at her workplace...".

With widening eyes Hoseok looked back and forth from clothes to Jimin, clothes to Jimin finally catching up to speed what was happening in the last 30 mins in his room and on why Jimin was a jitterbug at the moment. "Areum?! Areum! You're going to visit Areum?" "Ahhhh, hyung. Don't tell me you already forgot what everyone talked about at Jumma-Taeng's". Jimin begins to whine at the older boy. "No, I haven't but..." eyeing the clothes still in Jimin's hands "You seriously won't be going to visit her in this, gosh you are going to look like a stalker, a killer, anyways you going in this looks bad, then you can kiss that 'great' plan goodbye." "But-" "No buts." As Hoseok turns Jimin towards the door and into Jimin's room.

Opening up the walk in closet, Hoseok heads to the very back where all the dressier clothes are stored and starts to mix and match pulling Jimin to the center of the closet and placing a top and bottom on him. 

"Hyung... I'm going to a business location not a fancy rich event gathering..." Hoseok tossed the outfit aside and grabs the next thing that catches his eye. 

       

"Isn't this a bit too much for visiting someone at work?" "Hmm..."

And the next outfit       

And the next outfit "This is too revealing, she's going to think I'm going to take advantage of her" "Yah, it's not even that low cut in the front" switching to the next see-through closet door. "Wahhhh Jimin-ah I didn't know you had this?!"

       

"Ahhhhh hyung! Please please not red, anything but red." "Tsk, it's a good color. Red goes well with everything" Grabs the one after and turns it to Jimin 

       

"Hyung, didn't you hear me?" "There's not even much red on this one Chim" "No!" "Aish, I'm helping you and this is what you're saying to me" "Hyuuuunnnggg" "Ok. ok. Ok. stop. Stop, you're such a baby Chimmy."

After yes and no's, and completely not happening, Hoseok gets down to the last outfit pairing after what feels like forever. "Okay Jimin, if you don't like this pairing then I'm out of ideas. You might have to jump into Taehyung's closet and we now that's never going to end. Just please ... just don't searching in Jungkook's, overly sized, black and white...you'll just drown in them." Jimin grabs the outfit of Hoseok's hands "Hmmmm.... Hold on hyung, let me try this one on actually."

--3 minutes of waiting outside the bathroom door--

"Jimin-ah, it's just a top and bottom, you're acting like you're putting on a dress in there. Are you having trouble?" "Hold on hyung, I just need to tuck in-" "Just come out I'll help you." After lingering around the door for awhile, Taehyung and Jungkook skips past only to turn around to the image of Hoseok pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom door. A very confused Jungkook looks to Hoseok "Hyung..?" "Eo?" As Hoseok stops in his tracks and looks up from his hard pacing. "Hyung." Jungkook points to the left "There's another bathroom at the end of the hall you know..." All three of them stood blinking at one another in silence *blink* *blink* Hoseok puts his arms in position and pinches the bridge of his nose with the other arm crossed. "Jungkook-ah, you really think I would just walk around here all day waiting for the bathroom? I'm busy prepping Jimin here for his big day, I-I'm- Yah! Jimin-ah hurry up and get out here before I tell Kook to tear the door down." knocking on the door for the 3rd time "What's hyung even doing in there that he needs you?" As the maknae heads to the big living room where Hoseok is. "You're prepping him? Prepping for what?" Taehyung asked with hands in each pocket of his pants. *He could have asked me if he needed prepping* Taehyung thought to himself as he heads to Hoseok.

-Click- 

All three looking at the bathroom door as it finally unlocks the man who everyone's been waiting for, especially Hoseok. Jimin appears out of the room fumbling on one of his sleeves trying to roll them up. "Hyung, I can't seem to get this one properly can you-" 

"WOOOOAHHHHHH!!!! JIMIN YOU LOOK KILLER, YA YA YA! DAEBAK, YOU LOOK GREAT, DIDN'T I DO A GREAT JOB...." Hoseok speaking endless mumble jumble, hugging and circling him in complete awe while the poor guy who was still struggling.

"Hyung, why are you dressed like that?" Jungkook throws his body over the couch to get a closer look at his newly styled hyung "Hoseok hyung stop and help me with my sleeves-" "Yah. Park Jimin..." the other three stops and looks back at Taehyung who was speaking in a serious tone. Taehyung starts to walk up to the trio and heads directly for Jimin. After a slight moment of silence, Taehyung's expression does a 180 flip. "Wah! So you're really really serious about this plan aren't you..." Taehyung snickers "You should of came to me instead of Hoseok hyung, I would of given you more choices of clothing..." Finishing up his sentence while helping Jimin with his sleeve like a best friend he is. "... and definitely more color choices too."

Taehyung eyeing his best friend who actually looks like he's really putting in the effort this time. "Thanks Tae. I wanted it black, Hoseok hyung was going all 'fancy fancy' on me. I'm just going to you know.." Jimin takes a deep breath and covers his vocals with his hands along the quick lines of "visit-her-at-her-work-place-no-pressure".

Eyeing the three witnesses of his 'dramatic' change "So? How do I look? It's not too bad no?" Adjusting his collar and fidgeting his sleeves like it's unrolling himself. The other three musketeers gathered together to look at the artistic painting that was created by Mr. Jung Hoseok himself of course. "I'd be surprised if she didn't fall for you Jiminie."