Page 6

Be With Me

*No One's POV*

It was dinner time and all the boys were sitting at the table except one person who still stuck in his room.

"Yah! Park Jimin, how much longer are you going to live in your room-"

"Seokjin has dinner ready!"

"Aigoo, he didn't even help prep the table either that-"

"Hyung, hurry up and come out I wanna eat!"

Each of them was growing very impatient at the dinner table waiting for the last member to come out of his hiding spot that's he’s been going to the past few days. The second oldest who was growing even more impatient than the rest, he was already drowning in his seat, arms stretched out and hands tapping away at the wooden surface

"If you don't come out in 30 seconds I'm going to release all your-"

"Guys stop yelling at Jimin, he-"

*creaks*

The man finally comes walking out of his room that was completely pitch black, wearing a striped sweatshirt under a gray fuzzy sweater with a pair of comfy shorts (something similar in what he wore in Spring Day), he silently walks up to the table were the other 6 boys were waiting and takes his spot between Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin begins to pick up his spoon and starts to eat his soup which was slowly turning warm and begins to dig in by himself as the group watches his movements.

-silence-

No one has moved an inch since his arrival as the 6 members were eyeing each other unsure what to say to the unspoken member.

Seokjin eyes Namjoon and points his head towards the boy who was now taking another chopstick full of rice into his mouth, Seokjin eyes still looking at Namjoon, Namjoon responds with wide eyes and take his eyes over to Yoongi who now caught his stare. 

Namjoon points his head and eyes towards Jimin and back towards Yoongi. The blonde hair man who was already starving gives out a huff and picks up his chopsticks and begins eating shaking his head sideways as he looks down at his bowl of rice.

One by one the members start to pick up their own silverware and begin eating the dinner that was now almost room temperature. *cough* *cough* "Hyung how was your audition?" says Jungkook. All eyes points to Taehyung except for Jimin who was now scooping a spoon of rice from his bowl. Taehyung looks back at the maknae

"Pretty good! I feel confident about this role and honestly, I think I didn't a pretty good job bringing out the emotions for the character this time around."

-recites one of the lines-  

--"...actually, I came a few more times before. I thought I could see you here. When I saw you, I saw you getting off in front of the library. You were beautiful..."-- (took the first few lines from "Tempted" go watch the drama if you haven't seen it yet :))

Ending the lines with a proud smirk.

"Yah, hopefully I get the role for this one, I really like the storyline for it too. A total killer!" as forming one of his hands into a shape of a gun and blows off the top like there was smoke coming out of it.

Yoongi laughs out loud "Yah! It sounds so cheesy, you in a romantic drama? You? Heol... damn right a total killer"

Pointing his chopsticks to the man diagonally across from him. After the small talk about Taehyung's audition there it was once again.

-silence-

*Min Yoongi's POV*

*quiet, it was too quiet... A house full of boys and we're eating dinner in silence?* I glance over at the kid who was still sitting in silence after the small conversation and decided that it was enough of this silence. I swallow my mouthful and gulp my glass of water till it was empty and decided it was a good way to make an entrance with the glass cup. I set the... Or more like slightly slammed the glass cup down on the table and pulled my chair out, drooping in my spot now that I'm complete full from the hunger earlier. All eyes look towards me and no one made a movement *my presence is heard, great job once again Yoongi!* Mentally hi fiving myself. I look up from my glass cup and to meet Jimin's eyes as he glances back down towards his food stuffing his face again. I sit up straight and lean in, fingers intertwining with one another while setting them onto the table getting into my serious position. *this guy is going to ignore me.* I mentally scoffed as I looked straight at the target.

"Yah, why are you acting like this?"

All eyes now pointed towards Jimin as he was playing around with his silver spoon. Jimin stops immediately and looks up to see everyone staring, now looking back at me.

"What? I'm not acting like anything hyung..."

*Park Jimin's POV*

*sigh* *he just had to start the topic... what am I going to say now? *

"C'mon Jimin, you've been hiding in your room for a couple of days now, in complete darkness! You don't even like the dark Jimin. You haven't gotten a phone call on your next schedule so don't you dare go off on "I've been too tired from work" load of crap talk."

*ahem* Jin butts in with a cough "Yeah, Jimin ah. You've been acting strange these past few days... I've had to ask Namjoon to replace you a few times to help me cook for lunch and dinner which is even weird for me, since the three of us usually do it instead...did something happen?"

Namjoon nods "Yeah man, you know you can tell us. We have a rule remember what goes on between a member is shared with all members 'Your pain is my pain...our pain' we are a family so stop sulking."

Hoseok nudges me and I glance up at his worried look.

"Hyung, if you're hurting let us know. You remember, that's the last thing I want from my hyungs is for them to be hurting, both physically and mentally... you haven't even bothered me for 3 straight days as I was turning up the volume when playing overwatch!"

I glanced back at my spoon which was placed back into the miso soup. *Do I? Should I?* after a long silence at the table and my mind literally so deep in thought, I drifted off with my thoughts as the silence continues...

"Yah.."

Taehyung nudges me lightly "Hurry up and tell us, hmm?" he says softly to me in an ever-so-delicate-way that sounded like it was going to break down all my walls I've been keeping up around me. And it was working too *I hate it when he does that...* I took a deep breath and give out a long sigh, running a hand through my hair.

I push my chair back, scratching it on the wood floor. I was in a mind debate if I should look up or keep my head down and decided it was best to keep my eyes on my hands that was now balled up in a fist resting on top each of my thighs.

"I...I..."

Yy voice started to shake and I couldn't even begin to start this conversation, I completely begin to lose my straight composure I was having and slightly begin to slump into my chair. *you trust them, what was so hard about having this conversation Park Jimin? You've done this plenty of times...* one of my habits I guess you could say was, I never having a problem complimenting beautiful girls when I saw one, but the actual 'liking' or 'really liking' someone where it literally made my heart feel full was a first to me I realized.

"It's... about... well... I... you see..."

"Jimin ah, it's going to take us till sunrise for us to finish this conversation and I have work in the morning kid."

Yoongi scoffs while staring at me in utter disbelief that I was talking this long to go over what was wrong.

"A girl. It's about a girl..." *a really beautiful one too*

Taehyung straightens out his posture eyes still locked on me and everyone's eyes starts to refocus on me

"A girl?!"

The five members said at once towards me. Taehyung brings his hand up to his face covering it up like it was an embarrassing situation.

"*sigh* That's why you're acting like this?"

Taehyung said peeking at me through his fingers. *don't you even Kim Taehyung!-* Yoongi interrupts my thoughts, raising an eyebrow at my confession.

"You're acting like this because of a girl?!"

I look up slowly to look at Taehyung and make my way around the table and back at Yoongi once more.

"Hyung-"

"Answer my questions first!"

Yoongi raises his voice a little louder and I look back down at my balled up fists.

"Mmm."

*No one's POV*

Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok's eyes widened in disbelief once again.

"That's why you're stuck in your room?"

"Wow, very awesome. This is rich news-"

"This makes no sense to me-"

"Hyung?"

Questions thrown back and forth with Jimin unable to answer any quick enough. He honestly was just listening and not wanting to answer any either at the moment, he just wanted to sit there and let the voices die down when possible. There was nothing but silence coming from the friend next to him on his left (Taehyung) and the hyung sitting diagonally across from him (Yoongi). They were were too shock to respond, because one it was ridiculous, and two because it was ridiculous and three, because if it was true in any way, how much did this boy like this girl for him to lock himself up in complete darkness for several days. Yoongi just stared and stared and Namjoon finally took notice of the hyung who had stayed silent for so long, then he looked over at Jimin. There was Jimin, looking down at his balled up fists, eyes closed, and looking like the saddest, and most serious, he's ever seen the youngster looked before in front of him.

"Yah yah yah! Be quiet!"

Hushing up the members who was asking away with questions and confusion.

*Kim Namjoon's POV*

*he looks...unfocused, broken maybe?, confused and lost in so many directions...* he needed comfort and someone with warm words.

"Jimin ah" I said looking at him.

He didn't even move, probably drowned out the sound and the world surrounding him.

"Jiminie?"

I said a little louder towards him, looking like someone just woke him up, he takes a deep breath and looks up at my direction. *he's completely in love isn't he?* I said chuckling to myself on the inside.

"It's going to be okay, you're going to be okay. Thanks... for letting us know. Thanks."

I smiled at the boy who was stared back at me so deeply. He looks down and gives me a chuckle,

"No..." a smile finally breaking through him.

"Thank you hyung..." responding so gently.

*No One's POV*

Taehyung breaks the small silence with a giggle next to Jimin.

"Yah, I really can't with you Jimin..."

Taehyung is now engulfed in laughter, both hands on his hands covering himself as he laughs at the situation at hand. He slowly begins to calm himself down and gets up from his spot, putting his plates, bowls and silverware together in one pile, and heads to the sink still giggling here and there while the other watch him in bewilderment like the kid has lost complete grip on reality.

Seokjin turns around facing Jimin once again,

"...anyways... forgetting Taehyung here for a minute. You wanna tell us who the lucky girl is?"

Yoongi stirs his soup and smirks like he knows that this is gonna get good, better than that audition role Taehyung applied for perhaps. Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon get up from their spots as they start gathering up the dirty dishes and heads towards the sink where Taehyung was still looking his he was still lost in another world. While the two oldest was still sitting with Jimin at the table waiting for a response.

"Yeah, hyung I would like to know which Noona you like..." and Jungkook stops to think

"or Noona...if you've chosen an actual Noona... anyways I would like to-"

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, it's we! Let's say it together, we."

Hoseok interrupting the youngest boy, creating a circle shape with his hands in front to signify 'we' then turning on the water to start the dishes as Namjoon piles on the load trying not to break a plate and bowl... or two...

*Park Jimin's POV*

I glanced at the guys who were starting the load of dishes, watching them take away and pile the dishes and then moved on to looking at the two who was still staring at me from across the table on both ends. *They're not going to stop until they have an answer, aren't they.*

"I'm not leaving till this conversation is over Jimin."

Yoongi, who was slouching on his chair with both hands in his pockets. Jin was watching me with his arms laying on the table, hands crossed in front gently looking at me with a smile. Taehyung comes back to sit at the table and opens a bottle of water chugging it down like his life depended on it.

"Taehyung pass me the water"

Yoongi hyung waves his hands towards himself to Taehyung. Closing the bottle, he rolls it quickly in a perfect line towards Yoongi hyung who caught it swiftly and begins taking light sips from the bottle. *deep breaths Jimin, deep breaths* as I mentally tell myself *well here goes nothing*.

"Areum." I said quietly, like a whisper.

*No One's POV*

Jin scrunches his face because of how softly I spoke

"Who? I can't even hear you! How are we supposed to understand you if we can't even hear you, just speak-"

"Areum! It's Areum. Her name is Areum hyung..."

Jimin inserts quickly loud enough for everyone in the room. Yoongi takes the bottle away from his lips as he was about to pour it into his mouth.

"Areum? Areum?! Areum..." he sets the bottle on the table.

"Areum...that's a pretty name!" He gives out a light chuckle

"Just better not be the Areum I know."

As pours the bottle into his mouth, Taehyung begins to snicker at the Hyung's mistake

"Hyung, who do you think is Areum? We only know one Areum. You only know one Areum, that's Choi Minho's Areum. Who else would Areum be?"

Yoongi still gulping down the water with the bottle tilted at an angle, looks over at Jimin. Jimin looks at Yoongi with a look at almost spells guilty, and just like that Yoongi chokes on his water like he was eating ramen that was too spicy. Endless coughing, endless coughing with sneezing here and there came out from Yoongi who was still choking!

"You. You. Areum. You." He says in between his heavy coughs.

"Yah yah yah, stop talking if you can't even properly speak! Aish, let me do the talking and calm yourself down!"

Seokjin looks at the man who was losing his mind going up and down endlessly in his spot. Jimin, eyes still on the coughing Yoongi was feeling more than guilty now.

*Park Jimin's POV*

*I'm ruin, it's ruin. I'm completely done for... Yoongi's probably going to pass out from coughing and later kick me out of here* thoughts. Countless thoughts erupt my mind as I completely forget Areum's relationship with Yoongi which no one can still understand till this day how those two came to be friends. *Being with Areum is going to be harder than I thought now...*