Page 7

Be With Me

*Park Jimin's POV*

"Hyung, is Yoongi hyung home yet?" I came out looking for the hyung who hasn't responded to my messages.

"Ani, did you try calling him? Didn't he come home yesterday?" Jin hyung replied as he heads towards the kitchen.

"Ani, he hasn't come home for the past couple of days Jin hyung... do you think... I don't know... do you think ... he left because of me?"

Jin looks up from his banana milk carton and looks at me.

"Yah, Jimin ah. I understand that you are worried about how Yoongi is taking this, but trust me don't think too much about it... or overthink too much about it. He'll come around when he's ready to re-talk about the situation with you again."

Since that night that I 'confessed' to the members about my feelings for Areum. Yoongi hyung just acted unusual around me, his words just became simple

"...We'll talk about this later..."

"...I'll be coming home late, don't wait for me..."

"...No, I'm fine..."

He doesn't even answer my calls even my texts. Just has completely ignored me in the house except the other members. *this was what I was worried about...aish, what am I doing to do now?*

"Screw it!" I said loudly as I make my way to my room rushing to grab my jacket.

I head towards the front door and just before I close it I announce,

"I'm going to Genius Lab!" and shut the door behind me running down the stairs and making my way to his only location he could possibly be, Genius Lab.

Let me tell you what Yoongi hyung does for a living, he's a producer! How cool is that, he's got this awesome studio room for himself and produces music for celebrities... he's definitely gain lots of income and popularity throughout the years. He's never given up on music, his big all time dream. I get out of the taxi and run across the street to where the company is written out in big bold words 'BH Entertainment' on the big window next to the main doors going in. I scanned by badge and head in without much thought, other than the fact that we needed to talk about this and get it over with.

I liked Areum, and I wasn't going to change my mind about her. As I walk around the corner, a couple of scenarios play in my head about how I should enter his room with this topic.

-Jimin’s Scenarios-

"Yoongi hyung, we need to talk..."

"Hyung, can't you come home and stop ignoring me please"

"You and I need to stop being like this... can we just talk?" *how many ways can you do this Jimin?* many... way to many that's for sure.

I came up to the door of his studio with the words 'Genius Lab, because I'm the Genius behind your music.' written on the door. *is he that full of himself?!* I tell myself due to the label. *...uh,  whatever... let's get this over with Jimin* I took a breath and calmed myself down before ringing the doorbell on the side of the white door.

*ding dong dang*

As I hear a *click* sound letting me know he hit the unlock button by his desk, I turn the doorknob and open it. To my surprise he had a guest, but it wasn't just any guest in his lab. It was the person who we've both been not able to talk about with each other. They both looked up from their sheet towards my direction.

"Oh! Jimin?!"

She replies to me. I become stiff and look at Yoongi hyung, who gets up from his leaning position and straightens his back with hands in his pockets looking back at me. I look back at her trying to relax myself.

"Hey Areum..." and my eyes go back to Yoongi hyung who was still looking at me with an unexplainable facial expression. *Aigoo, how am I-*

"Why are you here Jimin ah?"

Areum looks at Yoongi hyung and lightly nudges him for his cold tone of voice. “*ahem* Do you need something from Yoongi, Jimin shi?"

I begin to open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out... I close it and open it for a second time trying to release what I want to say but it comes out silent again. *how do I do this now* slowly I think Areum gets a hold of the silence and the situation between us, it was the 'Something must have happened between them' vibe and hands Yoongi hyung the sheet of paper.

"I think I should back another time for us to work on this piece Yoongi ah..."

*No One's POV*

Yoongi looks over at Areum and sighs deeply taking the sheet with his hand. "Mmm, mianhae... let's work on it next time then. Awesome job today as usual." He laughs.

"Yah... this song is going to be a hit when you record it Areum ah!" Yoongi sets the sheet down on the table and ruffles her hair, a complete 180 degree turn from a minute ago. Areum joins in on Yoongi's laughter

"Okay okay, stop ruining my hair Mr. Genius... I'll see you next time!... Same coffee as today?" putting his hands into his pockets now.

"Mmmm, same coffee! You always know what I like to drink when it comes to coffee."

Areum heads to the small couch and gathers up her stuff, heading towards the door where Jimin was currently standing in front of.

"Sounds great, same coffee it is then..."

Coming up to Jimin and leans in "...you two should talk...really... this silence is getting really awkward." Areum looks at Jimin who takes a couple of steps to the side realizing that one, he was in the way and two, he was standing too close to the girl who was making his heart race. Areum brings her up one of her arms up, fists balled up and whispers

"Hwaiting!" to Jimin before exiting the studio.