Page 9

Be With Me

*Park Jimin's POV*

"Yoongi hyung are you coming or what?"

I shouted with my head peeking out from the front door.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming hold up will ya!" Shoving his phone into his pocket of his black hoodie.

"Why are you guys rushing anyways, they are open for the next 8 hours-."

"Hyung, we have waited for you and Namjoon hyung to come back from work for us to eat dinner at Ahjumma Taeng for an hour now."

Still taking his time to the door.

"Could of just left without us like I said" who's now just putting on his shoes... now slipping on the left sneakers on... he looks down, smiling

"Oh, would you look at that...darn my shoelace untied"

"HYUNG!"

Yoongi laughs.

"Okay kid, I'm just joking with you! Let's get going before Seokjin hyung thunders in." as he moves past me out of the doorway.

*No One's POV*

"As I was saying, you can always nicely decline girls who you don't like instead of taking their number Jungkook."

"Hyung, you talk like it such as easy thing to do-"

"Or you can flirt with them instead, c'mon Jungkook you make it seems like girls are the scariest things in the world. There is much-"

"I'm not scared! I'm just- they just- Aish! Hyung, you don't understand..."

Jungkook shoving a big lettuce wrap into his mouth so he wouldn't have to answer in the next few seconds.

The three boys snickers around the youngest who no longer wants to continue the topic. Taehyung laughs once more, "Whatever you say, Jungkookie."

Namjoon straightens out his back and clears his throat. "It's been awhile since we have gathered as a group to eat out like this... I actually wanted to talk about us for a second and to see how everyone’s been doing lately..." looking Jimin's way. Jimin swiftly looks away and gulps down some of his cold water now staring at the wall.