Ch. 8 Home

Unfinished Business

Tao looks at the grand mansion he is currently in, waiting for his friend to wake up and have the talk with him. Humming under his breath he makes himself comfortable on the grand sofa, touching his slight bump.

"We're here baby..we're far away from your daddy." He mutters to himself. 

"Yah Taozi!!" 

Tao heard Chanyeol's shout and shakes his head at him. 

"Channie..no need to shout you puppy." He said as he watches his friend runs towards him, letting the tall man hugs him tight.

"I'm so glad you're here already. Want to settle in as soon as you can right? I have sorted things out with my master and he just said yes to everything I said." Chanyeol conversationally said as they both sat down the sofa.

"Oooohhh..and what would be the reason huh? For him granting all your wish?"

"Well, his shoved down my throat did help him decide, haha but anyways I found you a small apartment, I already paid a year worth of rent, no stop..don't talk back yet let me finish, and I know you don't like owing something to someone even if its me aka your friend so I am telling you now that it's on loan, until you are earning well and be able to pay me..I mean pay Yifan..it's his money I am spending." Chanyeol cheerfully said as he smiled at his friend.

"Thank you so much for this Channie.."

"I know you will do the same for me..anyways here comes Yifan, he'll tell you about your job."

"What job?" Tao confusedly said as he looks towards his friend's suave master.

"You'll be an assistant to the photographer, you think you can handle that? I told the dude to take it easy for you now that you're pregnant but let me tell you now, he is a very well known photographer as such we can all be sure that he's quite strict and a little bit of a perfectionist." Yifan said as Tao sigh, he remembers those qualities well, he's just like Sehun.

"I can and I will handle it well. Thank you guys for everything." Tao said as he tries to keep the tears from falling.

"You're welcome Huang Zitao..and another thing. Welcome home." Yifan winks at him, knowing his background as a Chinese slave.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

One month has come and go, Sehun is still beside himself with worry. Where would Zitao go? At first he thought that the slave has taken refuge in his friend Park Jinyoung. He immediately contacts Im Jaebum, asking for information with regards to his runaway slave.

Jaebum said he will help with the search and he will talk to his slave but no further updates have been made.

He had this feeling that Jinyoung knew where his friend is.

"Jaebum, I need to talk to your slave personally." Sehun started as soon as the two of them sat down.

"No, I already questioned him and you know it's against the master and slave rule to lie..and I thoroughly questions him, observes his actions and deemed him truthful enough." Jaebum said on his slave's defense.

"I still think that he's hiding something." 

"He isn't, believe me. Here's the phone number of that first class detective that I somehow knew through a friend, it seems they are good with their job why don't you try them?" Jaebum handed him a calling card.

Sehun grabs into it and sighed. 

Jaebum taps his fingers on the table as he observes his friend, it's better if he makes an early escape.

"Listen Sehun, I still need to catch up on my work but, update me on everything. If you need any help just call me." Jaebum shakes his hands and went out.

Speeding out of the place he bites his lips as he thinks about his spewed lies. He confronted his slave, they had a huge argument and Bambam cries so hard he never wanted another confrontation like that again. Ever.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jinyoung, come to my office after you put Bambam to sleep." Jaebum orders and looks down to see his slave quietly nods.

He waited patiently while reading some of his reports, checking and double checking the information's written down. Finally a click was heard and the door opens, revealing a very nervous looking Jinyoung.

"Master,..what is it that you wanted." The smaller man asked tentatively.

"Sit down, go on, don't be scared I don't bite you know." Jaebum smile encouragingly.

Jinyoung sat down slowly shutting his eyes shut.

Please don't make him force me to blab on Taozi..please.

"Sehun called me and said that your friend was kidnapped, but he has a hunch that somehow Taozi escapes, he knows that your friend is an excellent fighter, now he wants to know where might he be. Where will Tao go when freedom is laid out in front of him?"

"I don't know where he is Master, is that all. I'll go now." Jinyoung made to stand up when Jaebum  hold his arms to stop him. Startled at the sudden contact Jinyoung jerks away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you. You do know that you can't lie to me right? If I known that you're lying or hiding something from me I have the right to end your life. It's all in your contract." Jaebum gently reminded the smaller man of his position.

"Will you? I mean..end my life, kill me, make all the pain stop by blowing my mind off? I mean that would be nice you know. I would love that." Jinyoung said with a bitter smile as he walks out of that room. 

He walks towards his shared room with Bambam, locked the door and sit down on the floor, clutching his heart.

He really want that, end all this sufferings. At first he thought he can go on with this set up, him being a nanny/slave instead of a pleasure slave that he has been trained but he can't, he crave love and affection, he wants warmth and the more he's basking to his Master's coldness the more he is hating himself for being not good enough.

"Taozi..I will never tell them where your location is..Jaebum hyung, I hate you.,,why do I keep falling for someone who doesn't want me?" Jinyoung cries as he hides his face on his hands.

He looks up when a little hand pats his head, Bambam stood there watching him with his sweet innocent eyes.

"Mama..why are you crying? Did someone hurt your heart?" The child asked.

"No..no baby I'm just being silly and sorry I woke you up. Go on baby..go to sleep now."

"It's okay mama, it's okay to cry when it's hurt, you said that to me right. I will give you love now so I can heal your heart." Bambam tries to hug him which makes him laugh at the toddler's antics.

"Thank you baby...you're the only one who loves me. Let's go now eh? I'll just freshen up and lay beside you on the bed alright? Wait for me there baby."

Bambam nodded as he followed what his caretaker said. Waiting patiently on the bed, Jinyoung went straight to the bathroom and wash his face, looks straight in the mirror. 

"Jinyoung, don't give up, Bambam still need you." 

He finished up and lay down beside the child who immediately cuddle with him.

"Mama, I love you please don't be sad anymore."

"I'm not sad anymore baby, all because of your cuddles. Thank you."

"Mama, please don't leave me, I promise I'll be good. Goodnyt." Bambam sleepily said.

"I won't leave you baby..I won't."

TBC^^

A/N : Hey guys I need suggestions on whom should I pick as Taozi's new boss in China. His character is quite older than Tao and the rest, is a well known Photographer, handsome, strict and basically a very manly alpha male who will swoon our Taozi's feet and makes our Sehunnie so damn jelly. Lol. Please comment on your suggestions, thanks^^