Ch. 6 Gege's Help

Unfinished Business

Tao already made up his mind, he will not sit around and be used. He will not let them take away his child, and he will not be on his knees begging for them. As much as he likes Sehun he likes the idea of his child living with him more. He knows deep in his heart that he can take care and love his own child better than some parent wanna be. But he is scared, he is young and poor, an unknown slave that doesn't even own a single penny in his life..his mind is spinning. What will he do?

The first person that came to mind is his best friend Jinyoung.

To : IMJINYOUNG

Hey, I need some help call me asap.

To : TAO

What is it? Wait for me to call, I just need to finish cleaning up Bambam and make him fall asleep. Okay?

To : IMJINYOUNG

Do it fast or I might sleep on you.

To : TAO

Patience is a virtue.

Jinyoung called him a few minutes later.

"Hey, what's up."

"I need to get this off of my chest that's why I am telling you these." Tao proceeded to tell his friend what he heard from Sehun and Irene's conversation. Jinyoung is at a loss for words, he knows Tao is cool and may seem unaffected outside but he has a soft heart inside and that makes him feel sad for his friend. 

"Tao, you do understand that we are considered as slaves right? Our freedom came with a price, we are under what our masters want and need. We dont have any right to feel hurt, unappreciated and taken for granted. Master Seokjin has taught us these when we are at his slave house. I thought that after all the training we had. I thought you would've strengthened up yah know."

"I know but I cant..I want this child, I want freedom. I want to love and be happy, I dont want to be weak, I dont want them to walk all over me like I'm a piece of trash. I want my freedom back." Tao said fiercely.

"If you really want your freedom right then play your cards right. Call Chanyeol and ask for help, his Master Wu Yifan is the richest man in asia, he can buy you from Oh Sehun anytime." Jinyoung whisper.

"But I dont want anyone to have a negotiation with Sehun he will never let go of me now that I'm pregnant."

'Oh my gahhhhd..we were talking for quite some time and you dont have the decency to tell me you got knocked up. What a ."

"Shut up Jinyoung, I'm in a life and death situation here please focus." Tao whines.

"Ask Chanyeol to convince his master to kidnap you and ship you off to China."

A moment of silence has passed.

"Wow..that's..That's a great idea Jinyoungie.."

"I thought hard about it actually, I wanted to leave here at first but..I fell inlove.."

"Oh..you fell in love with Jaebum?"

"Eww, no..I fell in love with Bambam..I can't leave this little man alone now. Anyways, call Yeol now asap, grab your things and wait for the plan to happen. Make sure you gave some loving to your man before you leave him behind."

"Thanks for the tips Jinyoung..gtg. Bye I love you."

"I love you back."

Tao dialed Chanyeol's number and waited for the man to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Chanyeol..this is Tao."

"Taozi...why didn't you call me back as soon as you settled in? How could you do this to me???" Chanyeol whines through the phone as Tao rolled his eyes.

"Listen, I need your help..well more like I need your master's help."

"What is it that you want? My Yifan can do it."

"I want him to kidnap me and ship me off to China."

A moment of silence, then an unmanly squeal was heard.

"Ohhh...a rescue mission?? I will talk to him once he get back home, Yifan will do it because I will tell him you're one of my bestest friend EVER."

Tao chuckles at his friend.

"You do have the man wrapped around your fingers huh?"

"He loves me..and you all should be thankful he's filthy rich and a mafia boss."

"Wait what?? He's a mob?"

'Why would he be filthy rich if he isnt? The bathtub on one of the guestroom is filled with money,, we dont have any safe place to hide them anymore."

"Okay..I'll just hope that he goes easy on me when the kidnapping takes place."

"But of course. I will tell them to use the newest maserati for your easy and comfortable travel. Call you when I talk to him okay. Bye."

"Wow..how crazy can this get.." Tao whispers to himself. He got startled when Sehun barges inside the room.

"Hey,,I thought you went to sleep already." Sehun said as he walks towards him enveloping him in his warm hug.

Tao closes his eyes and let himself enjoy being in his lover's arms.

"I..I was waiting for you."

Sehun's eyes lighten up at what Tao said. Touching his face as if he's made of glass.

"Really? You want me beside you as you sleep my Taozi?"

"Yes master."

"Shh,.don't call me that. You're never a slave for me..never." Sehun said as Tao looks at him with lifted eyebrows.

"You have drank too much Sehun."

"No..I just want to forget some things.."

"What things.." Tao ask breathlessly.

"Things that I have to do but I really don't want to." Sehun looks straight in his eyes, the man puts a hand on Tao's waist and led him towards the bed.

As they both lay down on the bed with Tao tucked beside Sehun, his head laying on the man's chest, making him hear his steady heartbeat.

"Close your eyes and sleep Sehun..who knows..maybe you don't have to do the things that you dont want to.." Tao said sadly as he lulled the drunk man to sleep.

Because I'll be the one to leave. You dont have to throw me away Master,..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When Tao woke up the next morning he received a single text from Chanyeol.

To : Taozi

Meet us at the Cafe shop one block away from Sehun's Mansion. ASAP.

Tao's eyes glint with excitement, this is it. This is his chance to straighten out his plan and leave all these mess behind.

He cooked some breakfast for Sehun who is still sleeping on their bed, he takes a quick shower and heads outside following his phone's instruction on how to get to that cafe. He saw Chanyeol sitting on a booth beside the cafe window, the taller man waved frantically urging him to speed up. He went inside and walk towards Chanyeol who is sitting beside a man who looks..gorgeous. He's much taller and more built than the cheery Chanyeol, he has a permanent face which seems similar..yep..this man looks just like his Sehunnie.

"Hey, I know my Yifan is handsome but you have to remember that he's mine eh?" Chanyeol pouted as his friend continues to ignore him. Yifan chuckles at his lover's antics and ordered Tao to sit infront of them.

"Hi Zitao, I am Wu Yifan. Chanyeol's owner..he talk to me about your plan just last night." Yifan said straight to the point as Tao sat nervously infront of the two.

"Yes,..I was wondering if by any chance..you might be able to help me?" Tao said tentatively suddenly shy about asking for help.

"And why should I help you?"

"Yifan.." Chanyeol hisses back at him.

"I need to know what's in it for me.."

"You have to help me because..Chanyeol is a when he doesnt get what he wants and my friend wanted to help me.." Tao said while Yifan nooded his head in agreement.

"Yeah..he's been y since.."

"Yifan!!"

"And please help me..save me and my baby from Sehun. That's all I ask, and I will find a way to repay you somehow."

"And how will you do that? By selling yourself to some other rich man once you get in China?"

"No...by working hard and I hope you will give me a chance to prove myself. I will pay all the debt I have for you."

Chanyeol grabs his lover's hands and squeezed it tight.

"Please Yifan..help my friend."

Yifan look coldly at Tao and then smirked evilly.

"You're lucky I fell in love with this pup..I'm in. Expect to be kidnapped nextweek. Settle all things that need to be settled while you're here."

Tao bowed respectfully towards the man who is now being kissed on the cheeks by his friend.

"Thank you Mr. Wu.."

"Call me gege..I like you're attitude and I hope to see you soon in China, Huang Zitao."

TBC^^