Ch. 5 Taozi's Prada

Unfinished Business

Sehun sigh deeply as he stared at his phone, his girlfriend Irene called and she's wondering how are things with Tao doing. He said the usual, that the carrier is still not yet pregnant despite the fact that he cant get his hands off of the man who now occupies his bed, deliciously laid out on it and sleeping like a log due to exhaustion. He has drained the energy of the younger man last night where they made love until both of them passed out.

He is starting to feel something for the man, especially now that Taozi is slowly opening up to him. They both share a very pleasant date when Tao finally opens up about his past, his life when he was little, his life at the orphanage, his dark past with the first family, his uncle abuse of him both physically and mentally, his return to the orphanage, his reluctance to be adopted again and to trust again. Tao tells a story of a weak boy who struggles in life and keep on surviving.

"Sehuna...do you know why I want you to man up and marry me?"

"Because you love me?" Sehun answered, teasing the younger man who just rolls his eyes at him clearly done with his .

"I want you to be mine because I am afraid. I am afraid of when I am yours completely, so my weird mind thought that by claiming you first I will save this broken of a heart from further pain, I want us to be together and be a family to our future child because I don't want him or her to experience what I have...I want him to grow up being love by me and you." Sehun grabs the man and hugs the out of him.

Tao punches him on the chest.

"I cant breath , and don't pity me."

"I am admiring you love..I am. You are strong and selfless. I am happy that the one who will carry my child is a wonderful person."

Tao sniffs.

"You're making me cry."

"Well how can I stop those tears from falling baby? Want some kisses?" Sehun huskily said while Tao shakes his head.

"No., I want the newest Prada bag please.." Tao cutely said as he wraps an arm around Sehun.

Sehun smiled as he looks back at that time, he walks towards the bed now, kissing Tao's back and trailing some kisses up to his nape. Grazing his teeth on the underside of his ears making the younger man slowly woke up.

"MMnnn is it morning already.." Tao sleepily said as he lifted his head to stare around.

"Yes baby, get up and I have a surprise for you."

Opening his eyes wide as he heard the word surprise Tao suddenly stood up and turns to look around.

Sehun stood there at the foot of the bed holding a paper bag with a freaking PRADA stamped on it making Tao squeal in delight.

Tao stood up suddenly but stumbled upon the beddings, Sehun catches him before he fell down his face. Tao suddenly froze as he felt dizzy, shaking his head like a puppy.

"What's wrong baby.."

"Nothing master, just dizzy."

"Here lay down first..wait are you feeling dizzy for some time now? Are you pregnant, maybe we should go on and have a check up first after we grab some lunch okay?" Sehun excitedly said as he helps Tao.

Tao looks up at him and nodded.

"Okay master, thank you for this wonderful gift."

"Anything for you baby.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True to what Sehun said they went straight to the doctor as soon as they can, now they are waiting for the blood test and Tao has been shaking his head as his master began pacing across the room muttering to himself. Tao clearly thought that the man looses some screws on his head. Finally the doctor called them in and talk to them.

"According to the result, Mr. Huang is currently three weeks pregnant Mr. Oh. Congratulations on impregnating someone, I told you this will work." Dr. Ming, Sehun's long time doctor said as Sehun felt tears cloud up his eyes. Tao sat there, amaze and nervous at the same time.

"Yes, finally. Thanks for all your help Dr. Ming."

"I wrote down the vitamins and other meds that Mr. Huang needs to take, what nutritious food he needs to eat. All in all he is in good health just make sure he is stress free. And one more thing Mr. Oh." The doctor motions for Sehun to lean closer.

"Pregnant carriers are more moody than females when they are expecting but..they are more and ually active as well when they are pregnant. So enjoy my friend." The doctor whispers and chuckles to himself as Sehun's face is now flushed with embarrassment.

"Thank you doc. Well return soon for my Taozi's monthly check up."

Tao has been glowing with happiness as soon as they stepped out of the doctor's office. This is it, he's going to be a parent, he's going to have a baby. He will never be alone again.

Sehun walks with a bounce on his feet, he felt light-headed, it felt surreal that his dream has finally been fulfilled. He grabs Tao's hands who looks at him in surprise. He kiss his hands and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks for this Taozi, you complete me by giving me a child." 

"Thank you Sehun, now I have fulfilled my wish too."

Sehun grabs him close to his body, hands trailing down and resting on Tao's hips.

"I will buy all the things that you want Taozi, start to make a list babe."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene calls him again that night, he tends to sit by the balcony everytime the girl calls. Not wanting Tao to overhear their conversation.

"I heard the good news."

Of course, she will know right away, she is friends with his doctor too.

"Yes, we just found out."

"He is pregnant now, we just have to wait for him to deliver our baby and then be ready to leave him."

"I will don't worry."

"Why does it sound that you are sulking, wait Sehun. Don't tell me, do you like that slave now?" Irene incredulously said as Sehun sigh for the nth time that day.

"I don't love him, I don't like him. I am just using him like what you said. All is going according to your plan, happy?" Sehun gritted his teeth in annoyance at his fiance, he likes Tao now that he has the chance to know the man and he is too pure for all this that he and his y fiance is planning.

"Sehun, you cant fall in love with the slave, I wont allow any lovers after we got married. Got that?"

'I know Irene, I know okay? You don't have to tell me this every single ing time. I will throw him away like the trash he is after all this is done. Okay? Don't ing call me again to talk about your plan because I know what the hell I am doing bye." He shouted to the phone as he drank his brandy in one go.

Sehun felt ty, he did fell in love with the whiny, sassy, funny Taozi but he is just a slave. He needs Irene's influence and money. He wants to keep tao but he cant and it makes him hate his life right now.

Unknown to him tao heard everything, he follows Sehun's voice worried about his master when he caught on what is the conversation is about.

Tears fell down as he saw how frustrated Sehun is, how tightly the man grip his glass of brandy, how he grabs his hair in frustration. He knows deep in his heart that this man feels something for him but he is clearly torn between him and his fiancee.

"I have to leave you. Before you leave me."

TBC