Ch.7 One last kiss

Unfinished Business

Tao felt good today, yes he felt great. He's gonna leave all this behind him and start a new life with his baby. Don't get him wrong, he's scared and insecure..what if he at being a parent, what if something happens when he gave birth, how can he cope with life now that he is entering the world of a single parent.

He looks around the room and saw the scattered clothes all over, he smiled sadly. He will miss being loved by Sehun, his body will surely crave all the loving that the man gave him but he has to look forward and plan his future. Sometimes people need to hurt first before they can be truly happy.

 He walks out of the room wearing a bathrobe and stopped on his track once he gets inside the kitchen. There's a single rose on the kitchen island, with a single note.

Come with me later tonight, wear something pretty as we enjoy our night.- Sehun

He smiles and chuckles at the sweet action the stoic man did. Sehun is a dork sometimes. 

His phone rang making him pick it up and answered it, hearing Chanyeol's cheery voice on the line his heart beats up fast.

"Taozi, it's time. Everything is ready."

"How did you.."

"Sehun booked a seat for the two of you, one of Yifan's men keeps track of his actions. Anyways, have fun tonight and you'll be kidnapped and shipped off to China. I'll see you there soon Taozi."

'Okay. Thank you Channie. For everything."

'No problem."

Tao takes a tour around Sehun's apartment one last time, making sure to remember every nook and cranny. He stole one paper from Sehun's office and write down a goodbye letter for the man who gave him a child.

Dear Sehun,

If by chance you find this letter I might have found a way to escape my life as a slave. Look at the date, I am knocked up and currently pregnant with your first child, I am sorry for taking him or her away from you. I know what you are planning to with me once I gave birth and I just can't stand it..to be separated from our child, so forgive me for walking away..for leaving you behind. Sehun I have some feelings for you, and I will take those feelings with me. I know you love your girlfriend and I suggests that..you two make it right. Marry her and then make a child with her. That's the right thing to do, right? It's bad to use someone as a breeding , we are not animals, we're human and we have feelings and emotions. I might not say it but I am hurt and in pain with what I heard..from the two of you. I am in a better place now so I suggest you leave all our time together in your memories. I may not show it but I enjoyed my time with you. I will take care of our child and help him grow up as a good person.

Taozi

He heaves a deep breath and makes his way inside their shared bedroom. Better be kidnapped in style than to get dragged off looking worse for wear.

"Hmmm...should I wear some Gucci?" 

Tao said to himself a she looks at his side of the closet where Sehun brought luxury clothes and accessories for him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop this incessant calling Irene, I will call you when I have time and if there are some improvements in your plan." Sehun gritted his teeth, controlling his annoyance as much as he can.

"What? My plan? Why let me remind you, you little piece of a jerk..this is your plan and I just helped you get on with it, we wouldn't have to do any of this if you were just able to impregnate a woman!!" Irene screeches through the phone and Sehun heave a breath and try to answer as calmly as he could.

"I'm gonna hang up, we need to talk when we're both calm and not spitting fire," Sehun said as he pushes the end button.

Shaking his head in disappointment, his own inadequacy being blurted out cruelly by the woman he loves is not pleasant. Shoving a hand on his messy hair he thinks about his slave, Tao, who is currently waiting for him. He smiled a little, at least he has Tao.

No matter how low the world might see him he has Taozi right at his side to love and care for him.

He went straight home and took a showed immediately, as he deemed himself smart enough for their date he walks out and walks straight towards his lover's room. Knocking on it smartly and waiting patiently for him to open up.

Tao opens the door looking like the y kitten he is with an overlarge silk long sleeve with a plunge in the neckline, tight black pants, and classy slip-on shoes, he wore minimal makeup and makes some effort to make his eyes stand out.

"Wow, you look great Tao.." Sehun huskily said as he checks him out.

"Why thank you Mr. Oh, shall we? I'm bored to death playing house with you." Tao grumpily said as he walks out and they went out to have a good time.

"I hope you'll enjoy this night with me. I've been so stressed lately and since I have no time to accompany you to your friend Jinyoung, I thought we'll just have a nice date together instead." Sehun said as he drives out of the parking lot onto the night.

"I will surely enjoy this with you Sehun." Tao kindly said as he looks at the window of the car.

I will enjoy this one last night with you.

The matron welcomes them as soon as they entered the restaurant and the waiter assisted them towards their table. Tao lets his master order their food.

"Sehun,"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I just want to thank you.,for everything." Tao said with a kind smile.

"Okay.I felt weird seeing you like this..being kind to me I mean." Sehun chuckles at the thought while tao rolls his eyes at him.

"I might speak like some spoiled pet or something and I don't show emotions easily but the truth is I am thankful that you chose me that time."

"Hmm, and why, if I may ask?" Sehun tolerates his pet's mood, feeling happy for once.

"Because you make me feel..happy, sad, angry,...I feel dead inside but when you came. I didn't immediately like you..but I am drawn to you,.because you make me feel. For once I am able to feel different emotions once again. It makes me feel alive." Tao explains as Sehun leans forward to touch his hands.

"Why thank you Taozi. I am thankful that I got you as well. Because you make me happy, you keep my sanity in check. I have a lot on my mind you see, and the thought of you always calms me. Thank you, Tao." Sehun said with sincerity.

Don't make it harder for to leave you Sehun.

Tao looks at Sehun's face, the way he talk, the way he eats and how he chews on his food, how he drinks and how those Adam apple moves when he gulps, how his fingers tap the table when waiting, how he stares at him with intensity, how he smirks ily, how he pushes out that tongue and his lower lip like,..

"Is there a problem Tao? You're looking at me like...I don't know." Sehun said as he stares at the man who laughs.

"Sorry for staring it's just that. I want you right now," Tao pouted and Sehun looks around awkwardly.

"You want what?"

"I want you inside me now master..." Tao whines and Sehun curses under his breath as he suddenly stood up and half dragged Taozi, walking out of the restaurant as fast as he can.

But he stopped suddenly when he felt something cold on the side of his head.

"Don't move and release the ..we will take him." A cold voice said while pointing a gun on his head.

Sehun is feeling frustrated as he did what the man instructed, having a gun pointed straight to your head does that. Tao squirmed and whines as he is handled without any care, he was shoved inside a speeding van who only stops for a few minutes before speeding off again.

"Forget him, Mr. Oh, he's not coming back." The masked man said as Sehun turns to look at him, he punches the man who stumbled back but fights back and slammed the of his gun down Sehun's head.

"I'm sorry man..I'm just doing my job." The man walks out of the scene as some of the staff runs towards Sehun's body lying on the ground.

 

TBC^^