Ch.12 Liu Wei

Unfinished Business

"Mr. Huang, please calm down and take deep breaths.." one of the nurses tell him while Ji Hoon continues being inside the delivery room holding Tao's hands as support. He said that Yifan and Chanyeol are now on their way to the hospital.

"Yes...I will. Oh god...it hurts." Tao whines as another contraction hits. He has been cooking dinner for his boss when out of nowhere his water broke and the two of them panics. Thankfully Tao did bring his emergency bag knowing he is on his last month of pregnancy. Now working as an assistant and Ji Hoon's house help afterward make him healthier than before when he is working at the local cafe which makes him do overtime work most of the time even though he's pregnant. Ji Hoon found out about it and forbid him to ever go back to that cafe anymore and instead offer another job for him.

At first he doesn't like Ji Hoon's attitude but in the long run, he finally understood the man. He learned so many things from him that he can finally say that he mature so much in a short span of time. He has never been more thankful at the guidance that the older man provided for him and with respect came his admiration. It is no secret that his boss is one heck of a very hot man. 

'Hold on there baby...your friends will be here in no time.." Ji Hoon said as he tries to calm him down.

"Don't call me baby!!" Tao shouted as Ji Hoon confusedly looks at him.

'What? And you still have time to on me. Huang Zitao...I thought we're on a friendly level now. Really what a way to disappoint me.." Ji Hoon grumbles as he winces at another contraction since Tao is squeezing his hands to death whenever he's in pain.

"HEYYY THERE MY TAOZI...Channie is here to record this whole stuff baby." Chanyeol cheerfully said as he walks inside the room holding his recording camera on followed by his no husband Yifan.

"Chanyeol.I don't want people to see my being ripped open!" Tao shouted in frustration as he trembles in pain.

"I will not record your in any way my dear friend I'll just stay here on the side and make you look good on this video," Chanyeol said as he walks to the side.

"Is it going out now? Because I don't wanna see it come out of your ," Yifan uncomfortably said as Ji Hoon chuckles at him.

"He's getting a c section dude..we're just waiting.." Ji Hoon said as Yifan's frown clears.

"I see thanks for informing me baby daddy..."

Ji Hoon glares at his friend and looks pointedly at Tao.

"Now is not the time for your not funny jokes eyebrows." Ji Hoon hisses as Yifan puts up the finger for him.

"You get out of this room and wait for Tao to give birth, I'm gonna stay here with him," Chanyeol orders the two men and wave them outside.

"Is your husband always like that?" Ji Hoon asked as Kris shrugs his shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you holding on Tao...'

"So painful...just a few minutes more Chanyeol..."

"Want some distraction?"

"Yes please.."

"Jaebum claimed Jinyoung as his in public and is now planning on marrying him. I guess things got heated after they both went home from that party, you know the one where Sehun takes Jinyoung as his date resulting in a very jealous Jaebum."

Tao winces but held his breath as he asks what has been bothering him ever since.

"Is...does Sehun took another slave? As my replacement?" He bits his lips as he felt pain surges inside his heart at the thought of his man finally moving on from him.

'No..he's still....alone. Anyway, months passed and Jinyoung called me and said that Jaebum wants to marry him but he doesn't believe him at first and then Jaebum went up and surprises him by publicly asking for his hand in marriage and our friend will finally have his happy ending. I hope you'll have one too Tao.." Chanyeol quietly said as Tao hisses.

'What...I don't have someone and I probably be away from the dating scene for a very long time since my baby is on his way out."

"You have someone...you're just ignoring him." Chanyeol insisted as Tao sigh.

"Ji Hoon doesn't like me that way, our personalities always clash with each other that wouldn't be healthy for me and my baby. I just cant..I don't want to do relationships and focus on my...ahhh..my baby first."

"Yeah, whatever you say.."

The alarm inside the room was heard and a few nurses walk in.

"Let's start now Mr. Huang.."

'Go for it Taozi....fighting!"

Chanyeol cheered his friend on as he stays inside filming the procedure on the sideline.

That day Tao gave birth to Huang Liu Wei, a miniature human who looks like an exact copy of his other father Oh Sehun.

----------------❤--------------❤----------------❤

Tao looks at the baby in his arms as he smiled softly at him. His features greatly resemble his other father that Tao is so sure Liu Wei will grow up to be Sehun's xerox copy.

"My baby. I will protect you and I will take care of you. Stay healthy and strong for papa okay?" Tao mumbles softly when Ji Hoon knocked on the door and sneak his head inside.

"Hey, you feeling better? Channie and Kris are back now." 

Tao nods his head as Ji Hoon enters the room looking pointedly at the sleeping baby.

"You made a decent one there Huang, he looks handsome."

"He looks like his other father..period." Tao chuckles as he shakes his head.

Ji Hoon looks at Tao, curiosity reflected in his eyes.

"Do you still love him? The other father?" 

Tao chuckles awkwardly as he looks elsewhere.

"Who said anything about love. I wasn't in love with the man.."

"Tsk..who are you trying to convince Huang?.."

Ji Hoon shakes his head and Chanyeol chose that moment to barge inside smiling happily as he saw Liu Wei on his arms.

"He's so freaking cute Tao..look at that. An exact copy of Sehun." Chanyeol teases as Tao still has the energy to roll his eyes at him. 

"Let me take a selfie with him and I'm gonna post it on my sns account.." Chanyeol excitedly said.

Tao looks at his friend wryly and wonders if this is going to be like this every single time. Them noticing and voicing out how his child looks like Sehun. Bitting his lips in worry he knows deep inside how he longs for the man, it seems that distance really makes the heart grow fonder. 

Tao looks up as a hand wormed it's way to his, clutching his own in a comforting grip. He looks at Ji Hoon who is looking at him with something akin to adoration which confuses the hell out of him.

"Calm your troubled mind Tao, face your problems one at a time. For now, take a rest and be ready to be a full-time parent to your baby." Ji Hoon advises him.

"I will..thank you."

Chanyeol looks on silently as he turns his head towards Kris who lifted an eyebrow and smirks, signaling him to be quiet and not ruin the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years have passed and Tao sigh in relief as he got on his son's current baby sitter's house. Hoseok has been a huge help for Tao when he was just starting his career as a model. With a lot of help from his boss Ji Hoon who is, in fact, the one who discovered how photogenic he was. How he remembers that day, it was Liu Wei's first birthday and he celebrated that intimate occasion with Chanyeol, Kris and Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon being the photographer is the one to take the pictures that day since he has no faith in Chanyeol's talent in that said area, Ji Hoon stood dumbly while going through his shot, staring at the camera and then at Tao. 

Ji Hoon called him and propose a pictorial, a paid one of course since Tao is against the idea but Ji Hoon plays dirty and knew that Tao needs some money to spend for his child's needs. Now after that pictorial Ji Hoon forwarded his pictures at one of the most popular modeling agency in China, lo and behold Huang Zitao got a call for a casting call and he isn't ready for that. 

Tao chuckles under his breath as he remembers how he got so angry he called out Ji Hoon for a fist fight, right there on the man's office no less but the said fist fight didn't happen when the man forcefully makes him stop and calm him down with a kiss. He stood frozen as the man shoves his tongue down his tongue down his throat.

" that man, but thanks to his interference that I am where I am right now." Tao talks to himself as he parks his car right outside Hoseok's house.

The door opens wide as his son's cheerful face is seen, waving hello towards him. Exiting the car as quickly as he can he excitedly walks through the door and is greeted by Hoseok.

"Hey, always on time. Liu Wei's things are ready and he really wants to go home now. This little man misses you, Tao." Hoseok informs his friend who sighs in frustration.

"I know, but my schedule is so busy now,...Liu Wei, papa is sorry okay. I will make time for us as soon as I finish this one.'

"Promise papa?"

'Yes...Hoseok thanks so much I know you're busy with your work too."

"Aisshh..don't worry about a writer like me, I work at home, it's actually fun to take care of a child, it makes me more imaginative and creative you know. I will actually accept babysitting jobs from now on.." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Thanks..we'll be going now okay. See you tomorrow."

Tao enters the car and makes sure his son is comfortably sitting on his car seat.

"Did you have fun today Liu Wei?"

"Yes, papa, my play in the park.."
"OOhhh that's nice. Did you meet new friends?"

"I play with them..papa why do they have two papas? Meimei has two mamas, why I have only one papa?" Liu Wei innocently said as Tao swallows nervously. Deciding that now is not the time for this conversation...

"Papa will talk to you about that once we get home alright?"

"Okay,"

Tao nervously sweats as he drives back home. How can he explain everything to a three-year-old? What should he say for him to understand the situation as simply as a little child can?

"We have to order some take out first at the mall alright baby? What do you want?"

"McDonald's!!!" Liu Wei shouted waving his arms around as Tao nods his head. He needs a distraction from the incoming headache.

Being at the mall is quite the distraction since it is the Christmas season and the malls are quite full of people shopping for gifts and such. He waited in line at the McDonalds when he realizes that his son Liu Wei has gone outside the area of the restaurant.

"Liu Wei?!!" Tao shouted leaving the line to look for his son and what he saw outside makes his heart skipped.

Sehun, holding his child..talking to Liu Wei. He saw how Sehun took interest as he looks at the child, who wouldn't when Liu Wei looks exactly like him. He saw how his child talks to the man pointing towards his direction, it feels like a movie. The scene going in slow motion as Sehun lifted his head, look around and finally saw him. He saw how the man widens his eyes in surprise as he finally saw him after three years. 

Sehun speaks to Liu Wei who nods and let the man carry him, walking towards the frozen Tao, standing still as he waited with bated breath as the two most important men in his life walk closer to him.

"Finally...I found you..."

 

TBC^^