Ch. 4 The replacement (JJproject,JJP,Bnior)

Unfinished Business

Jinyoung nervously sat at the limo, looking at his new master every now and then. The man has been kind and welcomed him warmly when he was bought at the slave house but now the said man is ignoring his existence.

"Ehem..Master?"

"Yeah.."

"Ahm..I would just like to thank you for choosing me and buying me out of the slave house." Jinyoung said politely, hoping to make a great start with his new owner. The man look at him with amusement.

"What are you thanking me for? I bought you because it's beneficial for me and my son. I have my very own slave and a nanny to my child. Don't go day dreaming that I'll somehow sleep with you, I am very much in love and will forever be in love with my husband." Jaebum quietly said as he turns to tap at his phone again.

Jinyoung is at loss at what he heard.

Right, I've dreamt of having a master that will somehow fall in love with me so I can live happily ever after, not some jerk who's conceited and has no care for other's feelings. Well too bad Mr. Im, your husband is long gone.

"Well, I am only giving you my gratitude but since I have been savagely rebuff I will keep to myself from now on. Don't worry dear Master I will be a good slave and nanny so you can keep off of my for the rest of my life." Jinyoung said as Jaebum looks back at him incredulously.

"Did you just sass on me?"

Jinyoung didn't answer and look at the front for the rest of the ride. Jaebum had a permanent frown on his face up until they arrived at the house. They got off the limo and Jinyoung didn't wait for the driver to open the door for me. He look at Jaebum directly but didn't say anything, waiting for the man's order.

"This is my family house, let's come inside now so you can meet my son Bambam." Jaebum said formally as Jinyoung nodded in consent.

"Whatever you say Master." 

Jaebum gritted his teeth, annoyed at how Jinyoung address him. He says the word Master as if it's an insult. He lead the way inside, as they crosses the grand living room a gleeful voice shouted, breaking the silence inside.

"Appa! You're home yey!!" 

A little boy ran towards Jaebum as fast as his short legs could. Jaebum sincerely smile as he lifted the boy up and carry him.

"I'm sorry I'm quite late Bambam, I have your new nanny with me now. Look, his name is Jinyoung." Jaebum said to the boy and Bambam tries to hide his face on his father's neck while sneaking glances towards the smiling Jinyoung.

"But.,what if he leaves appa..just like nanny Li." Bambam worryingly said as Jinyoung smile kindly at him.

"Don't worry son, he will not leave us like your previous ones. Now why don't you give him a hug?" 

Bambam reaches out for Jinyoung who grabs him as his father transfer the child to him.

"Hello.."

"Hello baby, it's nice to finally meet you." Jinyoung brightly smile as both father and son got mezmerize.

"I like your smile, you smile like my papa." Bambam said with a smile as Jaebum frowns.

"Why thank you, but I'm sure that your papa has the most beautiful smile right?"

"Yes, he's in heaven now, watching over me and appa."

Jinyoung stared at the little man, how innocent, how positive, how pure. He envies the child, how he longs to be a child again, no problems, now worries, safe inside the embrace of your parents.

Jaebum cleared his throat and Jinyoung was startled.

"Let's go upstairs then and get you settled in your room."

"Whatever you say, Master."

"Appa, why does Jinyoungie call you Master?"

They both froze and look at Bambam.

"Ahmm..we're just playing..."

"Yes son, Jinyoung is just joking with appa. Anyways let's all go upstairs now." Jaebum led them up showing the master's bedroom. 

"This room is off limits, you're not allowed inside. The room next to mine will be yours, it has a connecting door but don't worry I have no reason to use it. The room here next to it is Bambam's room, you'll be staying here a lot for sure. The other two rooms down the hall are guest rooms. Jaebum explained not noticing how Jinyoung stiffen at the underlying insult when the man said he has no reason to use the connecting door.

Jinyoung put down the Bambam who continues to hold his hands and looks at them in confusion.

"I understand Mr. Im can I put my clothes inside the room then?"

"Yeah whatever you want."

Jaebum left him alone after that, the only company he has is Bambam who talk his ears off. It's lucky really that Jinyoung likes children and has a patience of a saint. He hang his clothes in the closet as Bambam tell him the story about how his appa became so sad after his papa went to heaven.

"Well, your Appa loves your Papa so much he is deeply hurt when he went away."

"But,,he didn't cry, he is sad but he didn't cry."

Jinyoung ruffled his hair.

"Your Appa wanted to cry but he didn't because of you. He didn't want you to worry right? He has to be strong because of you."

Bambam looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"Mr. Jinyoungie...can I call you mama?"

Jinyoung kisses him on the cheeks.

"Of course, but only if we're alone. We can't let your Appa hear."

"But why.."

"Because..he might get angry. See he loves your papa so much he doesn't want anyone else..to replace him."

"Ok,..it will be our secret,.mama."

--------------------------------------------------

Jaebum take a shower, trying to drown his muddy mind with the steady stream of the water. He return to his room and saw the picture on his bedside drawer, a picture of his late husband Youngjae. He sat on the bed and stare at the picture with sadness.

"I miss you Jae..I still miss you."

Thinking about the slave he just bought and how his child takes a liking to him makes him wonder, what is it about him that makes all the people around drawn to him.

"I bought a slave today Jae,,he has brightly warm smile like you. I thought that our child will like him and he did isn't that great Jae. There's someone now who will stay with us and never leave."

"I miss you."

--------------------------------------------------------

Bambam is gently snoring now that Jinyoung tucked  him in. His phone vibrate alerting him on the call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"It's me Tao."

"Hey,.."

"What's up with that tone..that bad huh?"

"The man is pining over a husband who's long gone and it irritates me."

"Ohhh...drama. I hate dramas." Tao whiney said as Jinyoung chuckles.

"You too huh?"

"That Sehun is so annoying, a total jerk actually. He want's me to make a baby like it's a pancake you know...just hands me the ingredients and wait for me to cook it. We need to catch up and it's only been a day since we've been bought."

"Yeah, maybe you could persuade Sehun to..you know... to come and visit us here."

"Why don't you persuade that man of yours instead, he's harmless compared to my owner."

"Nah..no no no. I don't want to ask for anything from that man."

Tao rolls his eyes at his friend, both of them has a habit of being drama queens that's why they got attached to the hips and became best friends.

"I will. See you soon Jinyoung. Bye."

"Call on Chanyeol, he called me a while ago to whine..the man actually whined out loud that you of all people didn't call him and it's only been one day since..well I gotta go. Bye see yah."

-------------------------------------------

Jinyoung spent the rest of the day with Bambam, he's actually surprised that he's liking the domestic feel of taking care of a child. The way the small child calls him mama might help a bit in their getting to know each other moment. As he presses a kiss on Bambam's forehead he thinks that he could get used to this. 

He walks outside after he make sure that the baby monitor is on and silently closed the door. Turning around he bumped into hard chest covered by a white cotton shirt. He nervously swallows down the surprised shriek he's about to let out when he realized that its just his boss.

Clutching his chest to calm himself he lowers his head and steps aside as to let the man walk on when Jaebum suddenly leans down.

"Don't act cute towards me, I will never be seduced by you." 

Jinyoung looks up straight at the man's eyes, hurt shown deep in his eyes as he fisted his hands.

"I am not acting cute for you, just in case you notice I have no desire to be ed by someone not interested, I don't have a habit of forcing myself on anyone. I already understand that there'll be no between us, must you rub it on my face every single time? If you have a problem with me return me to the slave house. Master Jin will return your money and by then I'll have a new master that might treat me better than you." Jinyoung shove his way and slammed the door of his room shut.

He lean back on the door and slide downwards, strength has been drained by the simple act of expressing what he feels. Reality did bite him on the , what he wants is a fairy tale story but he guess he's not casted as a Princess worthy of a Prince.

"If you can't love me at least be nice to me..Jaebum."

------------------------------------------------------------

Things had been awkward after their confrontation, Jaebum stop being mean but ignores Jinyoung entirely, the smaller man is happy with the set up. At least with a certain line between them he can keep his heart safe.

He was just finish cooking dinner when Jaebum arrived with Sehun and Tao who's looking great and wearing some casual clothes, he noticed that the taller man has his arms around Taozi's waist possessively and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Jinyoung!" Tao shouted as they both squeal in excitement.

"Taozi, I didn't know you were coming today." Jinyoung said as Tao went up to him for a hug. 

"What? Sehunnie informed your Master beforehand, didn't he tell you?" Tao ask as Jinyoung who looks at Jaebum who is looking else where.

"We're currently not talking to each other which is a really nice thing actually. The man has been rude since day one and I cant tolerate it anymore. I actually has the mind to call Chanyeol and beg him to talk to his Master to call on Master Jin and save me from here." Jinyoung blabbed on as the two Masters went on the balcony to smoke.

"Why Chanyeol's Master?"

"The man called yesterday and said that Mr. Wu is filthy rich, he has a freaking mansion as a house and Chanyeol has maids and such to cater to his needs when Mr. Wu is not busy."

"The hell? Really..well he must really like Channie, you have no chance if he is that smitten. What if I talk to Sehun and see where it goes? Sounds good right?" Tao said as he help his friend arrange the table.

"Oh and be what a babymaking machine like you?" Jinyoung teases the blushing man who's avoiding his gaze.

"Oh my gosh you did it with him? How did it go, is he big? Did you cry, how many times did you ?" Jinyoung excitedly said as Tao slap him on the arms.

"Shut it! It was great, better than I expect and he's been nice to me these days. I actually said that I want him and me to be a real thing before anything. Break things off with his girlfriend and stuff."

"Haha..holy hell my Taozi has some guts eh? I support you on that one."

"How about you are you okay with this setup?"

Jinyoung grimaces as he looks at his friend.

"I might die of blue balls you know. I actually crave something physical and its not gonna happen. My Master is an ."

Tao cutely looks up at him as he sat down on the chair.

"There's an online store where you can order the newest s and s. Wanna see their stuff?" Tao naughtily said as he search for that website on his phone.

Jaebum and Sehun went inside and sat down on the chair, the two slaves stood up and cater to their masters. Jinyoung doing his duty with serious face, opening the wine bottle and pouring some on Jaebum's glass. Tao did the same with Sehun but with much more tenderness to his gesture as he carefully pick food for him to eat choosing the best part of the chicken and poring some wine, smiling at the tall man who smirks at him and leans down to whisper something which makes Tao blush beet red.

They ate in comfortable silence and Tao winks at his friend who swallows nervously.

"Ahmm..master I just want to say something to my friend's Mater Jaebum."

Sehun looks at Tao and puts an arm around his shoulder.

"What is it. Say it to him now that we're here."

"Mr. Jaebum..I want to order some s and s for my friend Jinyoung." Tao loudly said as Jinyoung spitted out the rice and chicken that he's been munching on. Jaebum looks dumbfounded on his chair as Sehun chuckles and pats Tao on the head.

"ehem..why would you do that Tao. I don't think Jinyoung would like..."

"Oh no, he will certainly like those gifts from me. The bigger the better."

Jinyoung slams his head on the table and thinks back on why he made friends with Huang Zitao.

"You see we slaves crave touches and ual stuff and we will only feel it if our Master make love to us but since you acquired my friend on the sole purpose of being a nanny that means my Jinyoungie will die from blue balls because of you. I wont have that.. so I hope you will agree and accept my gifts to my friend."

Zitao looks at the man who stares at him awkwardly and then looks at Sehun who's giggling like a girl beside his slave.

"Okay..I guess." Jaebum said quietly as Tao claps his hands in victory.

"Omo..your master is so kind Jinyoungie...you will not die from blue balls now. I saw this huge black that will do it for you I guess, my mouth is watering just by the picture of the thing. Come on."Tao stood up and motions to his friend as well who is beet red from shame.

Tao looks back at Sehun and leans in to kiss the man who immediately kisses back.

"We';; just talk inside the baby's room oppa. I'll be right back." Tao said as he walks and drags the zombie-like Jinyoung with him.

Sehun laughs hard when the two are out of ear shot and Jaebum shot him a glare.

"Damn Jae..you got your hands full of that one."

"I will not..touch him."

"Good luck, just imagine that being filled with a and not your , him by using some toys and not because of riding you. You're gonna miss on something soo good hyung." Sehun said as he thought fondly of his outspoken Tao.

Jaebum stay silent, the image of a Jinyoung using some toys to get off makes him uncomfortable particularly on his lower part.

"."

 

TBC^^