Ch.10 The Party Pt.1

Unfinished Business

Sehun looks at the invitation and curses under his breath, he needs a partner but with Irene out of the country and Tao gone he has no other options but to ask someone to be his date and he's not in the mood.

He swirled his glass of wine around, thinking about Tao, how he always has his serious facial expression on, but when his control slipped you can see his innocent expressions peeking in out of the crack. He misses him so much, he missed their playful banter, their arguments and of course he misses the loving they gave each other every single night.

He missed exploring the tan male's body, kissing and on his body, merging their bodies into one,...he missed him so much.

He called Jaebum, this is his last chance of acquiring a partner who will not take advantage of him, he intends to get drunk that night.

"Hello?..."

"Hey Jaebum, you'll take Mina as your date for the party right?"

"Eh? How did you know?" Jaebum sigh exasperatedly.

"It's all over the internet right now dummie..first time since you know..apparently this is a very hot topic." Sehun shrugged.

"Aish..what's the reason for this call anyway?"

"Listen I need a date and I want to take your slave with me since I don't wanna ask other girls you know.,"

Jaebum hitches a breath and frowned at the thought of Jinyoung going out with Sehun.

"I don't know.." He hesitantly said while Sehun chuckles.

"Why? You two are not intimate right? You just use him as a nanny for your kid. Let him have fun every once in a while, listen I just need him as a date, nothing more okay. I wouldn't do anything that he wouldn't want me to do."

"I will lend him to you, just keep your hands to yourself Oh."

"My my...are we being possessive Im? Just him already and release the tension you know, we're not blind to see the two of you dancing around each other." Sehun tries to irritate his friend some more who huffs on the line.

"Shut up, I'll inform him okay, pick him up yourself I don't have time dropping him off to places."

"Whatever...It's your loss Jaebum, give importance to him before he's gone like my Taozi." Sehun seriously said as he ended the call.

Jaebum looks at his phone, anger seeping in through his veins as he thinks of Jinyoung in some other man's arms, he's trying his best to ignore the attraction he has for the man, he even made him angry enough that the slave has been acting cold and indifferent towards him.

He wanted to stay true and loyal to his dead husband but Jinyoung came to his life and make him rethinks about his decisions, he has been attracted to him ever since he saw him looking so pretty and happy and warm in that slave house.

He took him in and let him take care of Bambam, he saw how his child response to Jinyoung's warmth and he knew that he made the right decisions but the attraction keeps getting stronger, he thought now that his slave is avoiding him everything will be easier but it didn't, the more he saw how Jinyoung pushes him away the more he wanted to be near him. He's like a drug that he can't get rid of...he's addicted.

The cellphone rang with a new notification, Sehun sent a text message asking for Jinyoung's mobile number so he could ask him himself.

Jaebum types the number and sends it. He shakes his head as if clearing it up. He needs to get laid, and he will his date until he's satisfied.

----❤----❤----❤-----❤

"Mama look, I draw us..this is papa, this is mama Jinyoung, this is me. Mama youngjae is here behind the clouds looking at us." Bambam pointed at his drawings.

Jinyoung smiled warmly at the child.

"Waahh, I really look like that baby?"

"Yes,  Mama Youngjae is an angel in heaven look he has wings. Mama Jinyoung is my angel here on earth but you don't have wings yet mama..and papa here look he's always sad and grumpy." Bambam pointed at the drawn Jaebum.

Jinyoung looks at it and bitterly smiled.

"Yes he is baby.."

His phone rang with an unknown number, he picked it up immediately wondering if its Tao.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jinyoung this is Sehun, I'm Taozi's former master."

"Hi, yes I know Mr. Oh, ahm why did you call? I don't know where Taozi is." Jinyoung bites his lips in sudden worry.

"No, it's not about that. Jaebum already told me that you don't have any information about your friend. This is regarding a party? See we all have to have partners and my girlfriend is not here, Tao is not here, I don't wanna ask somebody else for a date so I kinda borrowed you from Jaebum." Sehun calmly said.

"But, what about Master..."

"Don't worry about him he has a date with Mina, good for him to finally go out with someone to relieve his stress you know, grouchy son of a . Listen I'm asking you to be my date and have fun that night, look out for me though I intend to get drunk off my ." Sehun laughs bitterly.

Misery loves company and as Jinyoung's heart breaks at the thought of Jaebum choosing someone else again when he's here, open and willing makes his heart bleed with a fresh bout of pain.

"I will accompany you Mr.Oh but I can't promise to look out for you. I want to get drunk too.."

"Cheers to us Jinyoung, I'll send someone to help you dress and make you look so damn fine Jaebum will probably kill me because of it, I'll pick you up his house too. Okay? Bye, see you soonest."

Jinyoung looks at his phone and sigh. He wants to have some fun too, he's tired of always being sad.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Tao looks at his boss with a glare.

"I will not return this just because you changed your mind, Mr. Rain, time was wasted and I have lots of things to do courtesy of yours truly so if you could just get off my please.."

Rain crosses his arms and looks coldly at the younger man.

"You're an assistant, you should listen to what I want and do what I want. Your job is to release my stress by making things easier for me."

"No your job is to make things difficult for me! You're being mean!" Tao shouted in frustration.

"Huang Zitao, this is a very intense business and I want some proficient and excellent people around me, you have the potential that's why I am pushing you to your limits. Take control of your emotions and be professional." Rain said as he looks over the man who is openly crying now.

"I can't do this job I quit...Sorry." Tao left the man alone on his studio, he grabs a cab and went straight home, taking refuge on his bed.

"Everything's so hard,...I miss Sehun. He will punch that jerk in the face when he knew that man is being mean to me..right baby..your daddy will protect us."

But he's far away from us,.....

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Your friend quits his job, Ji Hoon called me," Kris said to his lover who is sitting beside him inside their limo, they're on their way to the party.

"I hate that friend of yours, he's so strict."

"That's why I want Tao to work with him, he'll learn to be mature in no time under Ji Hoon's beck and call but it seems that he's not yet ready emotionally."

"You know that my friend is pregnant right? He's emotional, just let Tao do his own thing and make your friend look for another assistant, get him a robot next time you know..one without emotions." Chanyeol said fiercely defending his friend.

"Yeah..I'll talk to him alright."

They arrived in style and the media flocks all over Kris who has his lover plastered all over his arms, clinging possessively on Chanyeol's waist, the two of them are a hot media topic as Kris openly said that he's in love with his slave and intends to marry him when the papers have all been settled.

"Mr. Wu when is the wedding?"

"Mr.Park how does it feel to have the richest man alive propose marriage to you?"

They ignored the media, smile to cameras for a few minutes before walking inside.

"Really, all of them though I'm the new Cinderella."

"Because I look like a prince babe..get used to it," Kris smirked as he led his lover inside, Chanyeol rolls his eyes at him.

Next to arrive is Jaebum with his date Mina, the crowd went crazy seeing one of the most eligible bachelors back on the dating scene.

"Are you officially dating Mr. Im or is this a one-time thing."

"Do we hear wedding bells already?"

Jaebum frowns at the media and grumpily leads his date inside.

"You should at least answer some of their questions, Jae.."

"There's nothing to answer Mina.." Jaebum dismissively said. He looks around searching for someone whom he can't get out of his mind.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Oohhhh, you look like an Idol Jinyoung. So pretty." Dara exclaimed as she looks at her finished product.

Jinyoung didn't recognize his own self, with the slight barely-there makeup that accentuates his milky white skin, a hint of a blush and lip gloss, dark eyeliner that highlights his seductive eyes he looks like seduction itself.

"I wow..I didn't know that I could look like this Ms. Dara."

"You're naturally beautiful and a little bit of makeup and nice clothes will bring out the inner gorgeousness in you."

"Mama pretty.." Bambam said in awe as he looks over him.

"Why thank you, baby. Ms. Dara thank you for agreeing to watch out for Bambam tonight."

"Oh silly, don't worry about it, I am well paid for, Mr. Oh took care of it already. Ohh! That's the call dear, your date is here..come Bambam."

The trio went towards the living room to see Sehun so handsomely waiting for him on the living room. He turns to look at Jinyoung and whistle.

"Nice one Park, you look edible enough to eat."

"Where's Papa?" Bambam asked.

"He's at the party already baby, I'm going out now with Mr. Oh. Behave yourself, baby, bye." Jinyoung let himself be led by the taller man.

"Noona..will that man take mama away from me and papa?"

"Ahm..he will if your papa doesn't make any move. Don't worry about grown-up things okay?"

TBC^^