Ch. 1 Bought

Unfinished Business

Sehun sigh as he finishes talking to the private investigator that he hired. Park&Co is a well established private investigation company here in Seoul. Ha already paid so much for the immediate finding of his ex-lover, Huang Zitao.

Thinking about the day when he first laid eyes on the slim Chinese man. Huang Zitao has been a slave and was brought at a slave auction which takes place at Nireido Club at Seoul. Presented at a high price due to his and untainted status he immediately caught the attention of Sehun, the youngest CEO and heir to a billion dollar mall chain business that his grandfather has built from scratch.

That night he made the decision that changes his life and his view of love forever.

The host of the event Seokjin did a good job entertaining the patrons and clients that gathered at the prestigious club today. Every VIP's has been treated great by the usual entertainers of the club when finally the bidding started.

"Ladies and gentlemen the bidding will start now, let me introduce the new blood this year, oh well let me tell you now that we have so many highly price pet today. Half of the choices are s and untouched while the other half is trained to give as much pleasure to their future Master and owner so needless to say, we have all the goods you want to put out those millions of cash and let us all begin!" Seokjin cheerfully said as he motions for the backstage men to open the stage drape so that the slaves will be seen by the customers.

They all stood there all pretty, all with their heads down, all submissive and all . With a standard black choker on their necks as they lined up according to height. Some of them are young girls barely in their teens, some are in their twenties, some are young feminine looking boys while some are muscular and manly looking guys.

"This is the selections, there will be a profile viewing of each pet here while some of my men bring the goods backstage in their own cages. You can see them after the profile viewing and then let's talk about money."

The slaves walk towards the sides, in line as the men guided them. Sehun looks at the tanned slim male taking up the rear, with a slightly lean body and plump . His mouth watered at the sight, he certainly wants to that caramel skin and leave his mark all over that skin.

"Kyungsoo, go and talk to Mr. Kim. Tell him I'm interested in buying the tall, tan slave. He'll know who it is." Sehun said to his secretary and personal assistant Do Kyungsoo who nodded his head and followed his orders.

A few minutes later Kyungsoo returns to his side as he barely watches the profile viewing on the screen showing the pictures and background of all the presented slaves.

"Mr. Kim said he can't accept any under the table offer for now as the big boss is here. We will have to go through the bidding to acquire the slave that you wanted Mr. Oh." Kyungsoo quietly said, careful about relaying the information just in case someone is listening.

Sehun nodded and looks back at the screen. Tao's picture is finally shown along with his background.

The name is Huang Zitao, he is from China and just months older than him. He is an orphan and doesn't have any known relatives claiming him. He works as a waiter at a shabby restaurant in Beijing and offered some loan by the gangs there, he took it up because he badly needed the money to pay rent and such. He can't pay the remaining balance that's why the loansharks kidnapped him and sold him as a slave in return for their money.

"Tsk, typical dramatic background." Sehun smirk as he impatiently looks at his Rolex. The quicker he gets what he wants the faster he can get out of this place.

"Ladies and gentleman the tour backstage will start now, follow my lead please." Seokjin, the host of the event stated, the men and women gathered went up on their feet to follow him.

Sehun walks with a purpose as he ignores the other slaves and looks for the one that he decided to buy. Kyungsoo trailing hotly on his heels.

"He'll be the one at the last cage Mr. Oh, the s are placed much further," Kyungsoo mutters as Sehun smirks in satisfaction. huh.

But once he got there his expression turns sour and a frown appears at his face.

"Mr. Kim Jongin, what the hell are you doing here," Sehun said in greetings as Jongin, also known as Kai turns to look at him.

"Oh, Sehun. I'm here to look at Taozi, I am planning on purchasing him. How about you?" Kai said as he turns to look at Tao who is sitting at his cage and looking back and forth towards the two handsome men in front of him.

"No way, this pet is mine. I already plan on buying him tonight. I even sent Kyungsoo to talk to the host." Sehun complains loudly, irritated that Kai is always his rival in everything.

"I also plan to buy him the first time I see him so..what can I say. May the best man wins." Kai said with an evil smirk on his face. He went closer to Tao's cage and puts his hands inside the rails to touch him on the cheeks.

"See you later baby. Daddy will buy you and we'll have lot's of fun okay? Wait for me." Kai whispered tenderly to the blushing slave who hadn't uttered a single word due to fear and nervousness.

"Shut up and get out of here. Huang Zitao is mine, you need to process that fact in your head, Kim." Sehun gritted his teeth as Kai ignores his comment and walk past them. Kyungsoo bows his head to hide his blush, he has always been very taken with Kim Kai.

Sehun grabs on the bar as he leans down to inspect the very Tao inside his cage.

"You are  such a beauty, great body, wide hips,perfect for child-bearing right? Ignore that Kai , I'm a much better option and I will spend millions for you baby. The only daddy you will know is me. Remember that ok? I'll see you later then." Sehun said to the confused looking Tao who only nodded his head in answer.

Sehun strutted away as Tao finally lifts his head. Jinyoung, another slave who is placed beside his cage leans closer.

"Aigoo Taozi, two men are fighting for you huh. You are so lucky, me I had that old ert man who said he'll buy me, gross and then there you are having two handsome men wanting you. Oh..I'm so envious." Jinyoung said with a pout as Taozi looks back at him.

"I hope that Kai wins the bid."

"Really? You like the first one.."

"No, if that Sehun wins my heart will be in trouble. He's like..my ideal type. I don't want to fall in love with my master, that will cause trouble."

"Well, pray to the Gods that Kai is much richer than that Sehun dude."

The bid starts and the slaves are taken from the backstage up to the front one by one as they heard Seokjin's voice announcing the bids and the winners for each auction. After a long while of waiting Jinyoung was finally let out of his cage and was guided towards the stage, he looks back at Tao and mouthed good luck. Tao shakes his head at his friend, Jinyoung is too good for his own good.

He heard the amount goes higher and higher as two bidders get on with it until finally Jinyoung is sold at a whopping thirty million U.S dollars. Some I'm Jaebum is his new master now. He looks at the guards who opens his cage and assist him forward. He slowly blinks, when he gets on the stage, eyes still getting used to the flashing lights he heard Seokjin started the bid.

His price went higher and higher as more people join the bid until Kai shouted the words.

"35million."

"40million," Kyungsoo shouted in behalf of his boss who is staring hungrily at Tao who shivers at the intensity of those stares.

"45million."

"50milliom"

"80million," Kai said calmly as he stares at Tao who switches his gaze from Sehun to him.

"80 million ladies and gentlemen, the highest bid so far. I look like Mr. Kim seriously wanted..."

"150million" Kyungsoo said as Seokjin gasp in surprise.

"150 million...any more bid.."

"200 million" Kai shouted back as Tao looks at him with worry in his eyes.

"300 million" Kyungsoo shouted as he looks at Kai.

"300 million..going once..going twice..sold! Thank you, Mr. Oh, for acquiring our slave at a whopping 300 million dollars." Seokjin said in amazement as he looks back and forth to the two rich men who are glaring daggers to each other.

Tao hitches his breath as he finally realizes what happened. Mr. Oh wins, he is now his master. He stood there frozen in shock as he turns his eyes back to where Sehun sat. This can't be. Seokjin's men grab him by the arms when he didn't respond to their call. The said man is rushing towards Tao slapping the man's hands away.

"Don't touch him where his Master can see, Mr. Oh will not like any other hands on his property," Seokjin said as he guided Tao more gently.

He leads the Chinese man back to his office where Jinyoung is waiting. Tao looks at his friend who beamed at the sight of him.

"Hey, Taozi..you're sold at such a high price you made history." Jinyoung chuckles as Tao winces awkwardly when he sat down beside him.

Seokjin walks to his chair and sat down, he looks at the two slaves with a warm comforting smile.

"You have been sold to rich men, I've known Jaebum and he is one of kindest man I've known. I'm actually surprised that he joined this year's auction but little info wouldn't hurt. Jinyoung, Jaebum has been married before to a man named Youngjae but he died giving birth to their son Bambam. When you finally arrive at their home you'll probably be the child's nanny, you'll probably do domestic stuff and expect the unexpected when it comes with the ual thing. If he doesn't bed you now he will probably do it at the latter times so always be prepared." Seokjin stares at Jinyoung making sure that the man understand.

"And you Taozi, I know that you're here for such an unfair reason but here we are and Oh Sehun is now your master. I've known him since he's a kid and he has...attitude. He is an heir and he knows it, he gets what he wants because he has lots of money. He's also known for having a fiery temper so don't get on his bad side. He's a renowned playboy, he is seen at different events with different girls. What I know about him is that he is in need of an heir, a child of his own, for some genetic reasons his is not potent on girls, he can't get any of his girlfriend pregnant even though the doctors said he's perfectly normal. He probably bought you for that reason, by bedding you he will find out if he can get a child through a male-carrier." Seokjin calmly explained to the man who opens his mouth in shock.

"That man, is straight? He's just using me as a tool? But..what will happen to me after I gave him what he wants?" Tao worriedly asks, Jinyoung holds his hands in comfort.

"He'll probably return you here."

Tao bits his lips with worry, he'll be passed around from Master to another Master. What a pitiful life in store for him.

"Don't worry Tao, I will convince my husband to help you just in case you return here. Don't be scared OK?"

Tao looks at the man with grateful eyes.

"Thank you hyung."

A knock was heard and one of the men went inside.

"The boss is here Mr. Kim." He announces as Namjoon walks inside. Seokjin stands up to greet his husband and stayed standing on his side as Namjoon takes a seat.

"Let the two clients enter." Namjoon orders one of the men who obey in haste.

Jaebum entered along with Sehun. Seokjin claps his hands and both Tao and Jinyoung stood up offering their seat to their new masters. Once Jaebum and Sehun takes a seat the two slaves sat at the floor on their master's feet. Jaebum smiled in satisfaction as he notice how submissive his pet is. Sehun on the other hand chuckles as Tao slaps his hands away from touching his ears. Feisty, he will have fun ing his slave.

"I will make things short as I'm busy, let's all go straight to the point. I will shoot your heads off once I'm informed that one of our slaves got mistreated physically or mentally. We run a nasty business but it doesn't mean that we tolerate ers who are sick in the mind, take care of our slaves, bring them back alive and healthy if ever the time came when you tire of them. Understood? That's all then, sign the papers with my husband and leave." Namjoon stood up kiss Seokjin on the lips and went out.

"Don't worry he's just kidding with the bullet." He cheerfully said as he looks at Jaebum and Sehun's pale face.

"He loves knives and loves to skin his enemies alive if they annoy him." Seokjin smiled evilly as he winks at the two slaves who grinned sheepishly.

 

TBC^^