New student

With Me

" Class, listen to me, today we have a new student. Jung Taekwoon,  please introduce yourself," Taekwoon take his breath.

" Hello, i'm Jung Taekwoon, please take care of me."

" Okay, seat beside Cha Hakyeon empty,  you can seat there." Taekwoon nodded and go to empty seat. He got surprise when he see Hakyeon face.

"You!!!" He scream and and close his mouth after he realised other student and teacher look at him. He apologize and sit in his place. 

He look at Hakyeon. Expressionless. This kid sure arrogant. He don't even remember person that just save him before.

Taekwoon shrugged. Don't want to care anymore about person named Hakyeon.

*Ring*

"Lunch Time," all student yell and running to cafeteria. Taekwoon close his book and get up from his chair. " You don't want to eat?" He ask Hakyeon. Hakyeon don't pay attention to him and again,walk away from Taekwoon.

"Haishh, why i bother to ask." He knock his forehead. 

" Hakyeon-ah," Taekwoon was surprise suddenly he heard deep voice from behind. He turn his head and see a guy called Hakyeon name.

" Wait, Hakyeon-ah,lets go cafeteria together. We really miss you." He try to pull Hakyeon arm but got push by Hakyeon strongly.

That guy sigh heavily. Then he look at Taekwoon. He walk into Taekwoon direction.

" I'm Kim Wonshik, from next class. You're new student right? I'm heard from the girl in my class, they said there a prince coming in this class, so i assume that prince is you."

" Prince? What?" Taekwoon make a confuse face and make Wonshik chuckle. 

" It means you really handsome like prince then." Wonshik explain. Taekwoon make ahh sound. Suddenly his stomach make a sound.He hold his stomach.

" Hey, since you just coming to this school,let me show you where is cafeteria. I'm sure you don't have friend yet right? Let's go,"

Taekwoon want to reject Wonshik offer, but when he realise Wonshik was right, he don't even have a friend, he follow Wonshik. 
...............

" Wonshik-ah, here," One man with full food in his mouth call Wonshik name. Taekwoon look at them and follow Wonshik from behind.

' They must this guy's friend.'

Wonshik ask Taekwoon to sit in the empty seat. " Who is this Wonshik ah? Your friend?" A guy with full in his food in his mouth asking. 

" Hey guys, i introduce this is...hey, i forget to ask for your name before, what your name again?" ask Wonshik. 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. 

" My name is Taekwoon. I'm new student in this school." 

" l'm Lee Jaehwan," guy that call for Wonshik earlier introduce himself. " This cute guy is Han Sanghyuk, and this handsome guy here is Lee Hongbin."

" Hey Hongbin, i think you finally found your competition. He really charming more than you," said Hyuk jokingly but receive glare from Hongbin. " What you say Han Sanghyuk? You want me choke you to dead huh?" Hongbin pretend to choke Hyuk. 

" Hey guys shut up, let me eat my food in peace." said Jaehwan. " By the way, Taekwoon right?" Taekwoon nodded his head. "Why you move here?"

" My father got his new job here,so i need to follow him as he don't want me stay at our old house alone."

" Why? You afraid to live alone? Afraid if there are ghost inside your house? Haunted you when you sleep alone in your lonely life?" said Hyuk try to make ghost sound but later get hit by Hongbin.

"Shut up Han Sanghyuk. Isn't it sound like you? I still remember you got a fever after watch ghost story with us. Such a scary cat."

" No!!!," Hyuk try to protest but scream after Wonshik held his leg under the table. All of them laugh seeing Hyuk scream like woman.

" Wonshik-ah, you still can't talk with Hakyeon?" ask Jaehwan.

" No. I don't think he want to meet us. He keep ignoring my presence." Wonshik shaking his head.

" Hakyeon? Cha Hakyeon? You know him? I thought he doesn't have a friend since i see him a bit cold." Taekwoon asking.

" Hmm, actually he is one of our gang. We really close like sibling before. He's not a  cold person. Its just something happen that make him like that." 

" What happen? Can you tell me?"

*Ring* 

"Ahh..maybe next time i will tell you. We need to go back to our class. See you later Taekwoon." 

Taekwoon back into his class and found Hakyeon seat still empty. 

' Where is he?'

To Be Continue...