Dream

With Me

Taekwoon slowly rubbing his forehead.

' Ah, my head feel dizzy.' 

He get up from his seat and walking to the toilet to wash his face. 

"Yo Taekwoon, long time no see,"

 Jaehwan greet Taekwoon as he meet him in the toilet. 

" Ah, yes." Taekwoon reply.

" Taekwoon-ah, why you look pale? Are you okay?" Jaehwan ask.

 Taekwoon nodding as he close his eyes.

" I'm oka-," Taekwoon not able to finishing his word suddenly collapse in front of Jaehwan. 


Taekwoon look his surrounding. Its all dark pitch. He keep running but it don't get him to anywhere. Its like he running in the same spot.

Then he yell for help. Hoping for someone to hear him. But all he heard his own voice. Nobody with him.

Suddenly he feel someone touch his shoulder. He look behind quickly and widened his eyes when he realise the person is Hakyeon. 

" Hakyeon? What are you doing here?" 

" Taekwoon-ah, help me. I don't like this place. You need to help me escape from this place." Hakyeon grab Taekwoon hand. 

When Taekwoon listen carefully,he can heard that wavering in Hakyeon voice. Like he was crying.

" They keep coming at me. Please help me Taekwoon-ah." 

" They? Who?"

Taekwoon look around him and when he look in front of him Hakyeon already disappear.

He call for Hakyeon name but no response. Only he left and the darkness.


Taekwoon open his eyes and look at his surrounding. 

' Where am i? '

" Are you awake?" Someone asking him. 

" Jung Taekwoon, right?"Taekwoon nodded. 

" Your friend, the lousy one, send you here after see you collapse in the toilet." The woman explain. "I don't remember what his name but he keep crying and scream at me to save you. That why i told him to go."

' He must be Jaehwan '

"By the way, my name is Kim Mi Soo, you can call me nurse Kim. And yours?"

"Taekwoon"

" Taekwoon-shi, you fainted because you lack of sleep. You need to rest more. Look at your pale face" said nurse Kim straight. 

Taekwoon laugh awkwardly rubbing his nape. 

What the nurse said was right. He really don't get enough sleep these days. Since his mother condition is not good, he need to watch her all time. 

Taekwoon get up from the bed but due to dizziness he fall back on the bed. 

"You still need to rest. Lay back on the bed. I will give you some medicine." Said the nurse looking at Taekwoon. 

Unable to resist, Taekwoon put his head back on the pillow and close his eyes. Then he remember his dream.

' Why i have that dream though?'

 

" Hakyeon-ah,"

 Hakyeon turn his head to find the source of voice.

Its Jaehwan calling for him. 

"Hakyeon-ah, Taekwoon, he faint in the toilet. But i already sent him at infirmary. Let go meet him together."

"Why you told me this?"

"Isn't you guys already became friend?"

"Who told you?"

" Nobody. But he always asking about you when he with us. So i thought you and him already be frie.."

"No, I'm not." said Hakyeon coldly and walk out leaving Jaehwan alone.

Jaehwan look at Hakyeon back with sad eyes.

' You really change Hakyeon ah.'


"Taekwoonie, are you already okay? You really scared me out there." Jaehwan sit on the chair beside Taekwoon bed. 

"I'm okay, its nothing. Jaehwan-ah,Thank you." Taekwoon thanked Jaehwan for not left him fainted alone in bathroom. 

" Its nothing. We are friend right?" Jaehwan show his big smile and make a peace sign with his finger.

Taekwoon only laugh at Jaehwan antic. 

" Taekwoon-ah, can i ask you something?"

"Of course."

" Its about Hakyeon."

Taekwoon listen to him carefully.

" What about him?"

" You already know his past right? The incident?"

Taekwoon nodded. 

"Did you really think we can bring his old self back?"

" Don't worry Jaehwan-ah, i believe he will back to you guys. I know, deep in his heart,he actually also miss you guys."

" Are you sure? That he miss us?"

"Yes, i'm sure." 

Taekwoon show his sincere smile as he recall the day when he caught Hakyeon look at his friend from far. 

" If you miss them, just go. Talk with them like before." Hakyeon startled when suddenly Taekwoon appear behind him.

"Lets go, i will bring you to them." Taekwoon pull Hakyeon arm but fail when Hakyeon pull his arm back.

" Don't be like that. You don't need to get angry. I just want to help."

"I don't need your help."

Hakyeon walk away but stopped when Taekwoon said something.

" Why you ignoring them? You guys really close before right?" 

"Don't you missing the day when you laugh together with them?"

Hakyeon ignored Taekwoon word and walk away. 

"Ignored me again huh?" Taekwoon raise his eyebrow and crossing his arm.

To be continue...