Field Trip (2)

With Me


" Wh- Omma?," Taekwoon can't believe the situation in front of him. His mother was hugging a man. He don't even know that man.

" What happen? Who is he?" ask Taekwoon with shaking voice. 

Taekwoon's mother widenen her eyes as she also surprised with Taekwoon's presence. " Its not what you think Taekwoon-ah, me and Mr Lee just friend."

" Bull." Taekwoon spat. " What do you mean friend when you guys just lovey dovey on front of everyone." Taekwoon grab his mother shoulder.

" Omma,please tell me you are not-," 

" Taekwoon-ah, listen to me first, actually, i want to forgetting your father, thats why i came here. And during that time, i have meet with Mr Lee. He the one helping me."

" But why? Why are you do this? Don't tell me this is the big surprise you want to tell us." 

" Taekwoon-ah, i'll tell you everything when i come back next week. I need to go,"

" Omma!"

Taekwoon want to reach his mother but, she already disappeared in the swamp of people.

'Why? Why they became like this? I don't understand.'

 

Hakyeon look at his watch. " Ah, it almost time for gathering. I better quick." Hakyeon get up and stretching his body. 

Since he don't really have a mood about this field trip, he decide to take a nap under the tree.

He take his belonging and put all the thing he buy inside his bag. Suddenly his eyes catch someone he know.

'Taekwoon?' 

Hakyeon want to ignored Taekwoon's presence but he feel weird when he saw Taekwoon keep bumped into people like his soul already leave his body.

Feel uneasy, Hakyeon follow Taekwoon's from behind. 

" Why he look like he just lost his soul?"

Hakyeon widened his eyes when a car coming from behind and almost hit Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon!" He shout. 

To be continue..
p/s sorry for the short chapter >_<