Selfish

With Me

Taekwoon bowed to the Nurse Kim before heading back to his class. 

In his way back to his class, Taekwoon saw Hakyeon. He want to call him but stopped himself when he remember the lab incident. 

He don't want to make everything going awkward again.

He turn his body and back to his class.

" Ah, i'm sorry. I'm not doing it in purpose." Taekwoon look at the boy that just accidentally bump another student.

" Haish, where you put your eyes." The student yell at the other student.

" Ha Joon-ah, forget about this kid. Look at there." One of his friend point to somewhere.

The other one smirk and release the student's collar. " My friend, lets go, i'll treat you something big today." He release a big laugh before heading to somewhere.

Taekwoon stare at their back and ignored the incident.

He back to the classroom and sit on his chair. He put his head on the table and close his eyes. Suddenly he remembering something.

' Hajoon?'

' I think i have heard his name somewhere before'

' Wait, isn't he is.....Hakyeon!!'

Not wasting his time, Taekwoon running to the direction that Hajoon and his friend headed. The rooftop.

 

" Jaehwan-ah,i heard this morning Taekwoon faint. It is true?" Wonshik ask while munching his food.

" Ah, yes, i meet him in the toilet but suddenly he collapse in front of me. I feel really scared out there. Nurse Kim said that he don't get enough sleep. Thats why he kinda tired?" Jaehwan explain.

" Actually, i have seen him at hospital three days ago. I don't know what happen, but he seem really troubled." Sanghyuk suddenly interrupt.

"Hospital? Is he sick?" Wonshik ask.

Sanghyuk shrugged. " I don't know."

All of them suddenly became silent like they thinking about something.

" Taekwoon,he is nice guy right?" said Hongbin.

" Yeah, he don't even know Hakyeon but he willing to help us." Jaehwan smile.

" I know right." Sanghyuk nodded.

" But i feel bad too when Hakyeon always rejecting him." Wonshik sigh.

" Me too,but i really hope one day Hakyeon will open his heart and be like old Hakyeon. Its really hurt when he treat us like he don't know us." said Hongbin. He  keep playing with his food while reminiscing about their old day.

 

Taekwoon open the door and shocked when he saw two person hold Hakyeon hand and Hajoon was about to punch him.

" Yah," Taekwoon running toward Hajoon and kick his body. Hajoon fall hard and quickly get up and look very angry. 

" You touch him, and i will make sure you will stay in hospital tonight." Taekwoon give Hajoon warning. 

Hajoon smirk.

"Woah, look at this kids, trying to be hero huh?"

" Wait, i think i have seen you before." Ha joon frowned. Trying to remember. But then, one of his friend get closer to him and whisper something.

"Joon-ah, he is the student that hit us when we disturb Hakyeon that morning. Remember?"

" Ah, i just remember it." Hajoon smirk.
"That good, we can play with two person."

Hajoon tell his friend to hold Taekwoon, but little did they know, they mess up with wrong person. Taekwoon really good at martial art. Its just because he skinny body make people think he is weak.

In no time, Taekwoon already defeat them.

" You will pay for this later." said Hajoon before he and his gang running away.

"Hakyeon-ah, are you okay? Let me take you to the infirmary." Taekwoon help Hakyeon to standing.

"Don't touch me." Hakyeon snapped.

" Can you appreciate the one who help you."

" I'm never ask you to help me."

"Stop with your childish attitude Cha Hakyeon."

" How many time i tell you to leave me alone? Even if they beating me to death just leave me alone."

" Are you crazy? Why? You want to die that much?"

"Yes!!!"

"But why? If you want to talk about lost something, you really wrong. You still have friend and family that really care about you."

" It not the same."

" What do you mean?"

"Its complicated."

" Then tell me about that."

" Its..its..arghhh why should i tell you? You are not anyone for me."

" Really? So, you still can't accept me as your friend?"

Hakyeon shut his mouth.

" Its okay if you don't want to accept me, but Wonshik, Jaehwan,Hongbin and Sanghyuk, they are you friend right? You can't treat them like this."

Hakyeon raise his head and look at Taekwoon.

" I can't."

" Why?"

Silent treatment from Hakyeon make Taekwoon sigh.

" Hakyeon-ah, can you,for once,listen to people around you. Understand their feeling. You don't know how hard we try....to make people like you to live again after what you going through."

Hakyeon lost his word to answering Taekwoon question. He just keep his mouth silent. 

"I'm going." Hakyeon stand up and walking to the door. 

" Selfish " Taekwoon calming voice suddenly turn into cold. 

Hakyeon stop his step and turning his back to look at Taekwoon. 

" You really selfish Cha Hakyeon. Did you really think with that attitude will make you any better?" Taekwoon smirk.

"You don't have any right to call me selfish. As if you know how i feel."

"THEN, YOU KNOW HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL?!"

Taekwoon scream and grab Hakyeon's collar. 

"W..what?" Hakyeon widened his eyes.

"Did you really think you're the only one suffering?!"

" They also suffering.You think they actually happy see you like this!?"

"L..Let me go." Hakyeon struggle. 

" Everyone around you wanted to help you to escape your past, instead, you push them like they are nothing to you!"

" Did you really think everyone around you are just that useless ?!"

" Cha Hakyeon, look at me. I want you to answer my questi- huh?" Taekwoon widened his eyes. He can't see Hakyeon face since Hakyeon facing the floor but he can see there are tear running down on his cheek. 

Taekwoon realise he going overboard and release Hakyeon collar.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." not finishing his word,Taekwoon running to the door and keep running down the stair untill he reach the lowest floor. 

Taekwoon lean his body at the wall. He slide his body against the wall.

' What did just i do? '

' What gotten into me?'

' Why did i said something like that?'


Meanwhile Hakyeon sit at the same place for few minutes. His mind suddenly goes blank. 

All the word that Taekwoon spit to him keep kicking inside his heart like they were mocking at him.

Hakyeon know, there is no lies in Taekwoon speech. 

' You're right, i'm really selfish...and pathetic.'

The tear did not stop and Hakyeon don't have any desire to stop it from running down.


Taekwoon open the door slowly and landing on the sofa. He close his eyes and pinch his nose bridge. His head feel heavy.

He almost sleeping when he feel someone hug his feet. He open his eyes and saw his sister. 

He smile and brought her to his lap.

"Jiwon-ah, you already eat?"

His sister shaking his head.

"Lets go, i will cook something for us."


To be continue...

p/s tq for you guys that still reading my story though i rarely update it..i really appreciate it ≧∇≦ i love you..

also sorry for my english..xD