Lunch Meeting

With Me


" Hakyeon-ah, Jiwon said she really happy when you come to her birthday yesterday." said Taekwoon as he take his seat beside Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon. Nodded but not saying any word. 

Taekwoon frowning. ' Did something happen?'

Since Hakyeon not saying anything, Taekwoon decide not to ask any question to his friend. He don't want make Hakyeon get angry with him. 

*Ring*

" Lunch time!" The student shout happily and everyone running quickly to cafeteria to get some food.

 " Hakyeon-ah, lets go to cafeteria together." ask Taekwoon.

" No, i want to be alone," said Hakyeon get up from his seat and walk away.

Taekwoon sigh. But his sigh not long after Wonshik appear in front of him. " Taekwoon-ah, lets go. Eat together with us."

" Alright." said Taekwoon put his book under his desk.

" Lets go."

 

" Where Hongbin's? I don't see him anywhere." ask Taekwoon when he realise their group is not complete.

" He sprained his leg. So, today he rest at his home." Said Jaehwan munching his food.

" Sprained his leg? Why? Is he fall somewhere?"

" I don't know. Yesterday i got call from Hakyeon to pick up Hongbin at park near my house. When i ask why, Hakyeon not answering me and cut down the call." said Wonshik in a serious tone. " When i arrive i saw Hongbin sit alone on the dark. His eyes red like he just crying. He sprained his leg, so i brought him to the hospital. He said he fall down and can't walk. I want to ask him more but he keep shut his mouth."

" I'm curious, is something happen between Hongbin and Hakyeon hyung? I mean how did Hakyeon know about Hongbin? And why Hongbin injured?" Hyuk interrupt.

" I don't know, but they must meet each other that night." said Wonshik.

 


" Do you think we want to be your friend before because of your fame?"

 " I thought you know us Hakyeon-ah."

" If you open your heart more, you will see who is real us." 

" You need to control the darkness inside of you Cha Hakyeon. You are the owner of yourself.You need to fight. Don't let the darkness eat your heart and your mind."

Hakyeon look at his phone. The picture five of them smiling happily.

' Fight? But how?'

Hakyeon was in mind when suddenly he feel something fall on his head. Hakyeon look above him and get surprise when Kim Yeol, one of Ha Joon friend on the tree. Grinning at him.

Hakyeon about to escape when Kim Yeol jump in front of him. " Hey, don't be scared, i'm not doing anything to you."

" What do you want?"

" Nothing." said Kim Yeol lay his body toward the tree. " I thought you like being in rooftop? Ah, i forget that HaJoon already discover your secret place." Kim Yeol slap his forehead. "So, this is your another secret place? "

" I'm going."

" Wait!"

" What do you want? Hit me? Then hurry up." said Hakyeon close his eyes.  He really doesn't have mood to deal with his bully today.

" Hit you? Why should i?"

" Isn't hit me is your guys's hobby?" 

" I never hit you before,it was HaJoon's friend. Not me." said Kim Yeol smiling.

" Isn't it the same?"

" Nope, my friend only HaJoon, and all of them is Ha Joon friend. I never admit them as my friend."

. ' What the hell he talking about?' Hakyeon frowning. ' Ah, when i think about it , everytime HaJoon and his gang hit me , Kim Yeol never hit me. He just suddenly disappeared '

" I don't like his current attitude. But i can't say anything either. He never listen to me anyway. But i want you to know, he isn't a bad guy. He just a teenager that currently struggle in his life."

" I don't want to know anything about him. Its not my business whether he is good or not." said Hakyeon and walk away.

Kim Yeol chuckle and sigh heavily.

' He is good kid before you know. And he became like that because of you.'


To be Continue...

p/s sorry for my english..