Pain

With Me


Since its weekend, Hakyeon decide he want to sleep longer but then,he just remember his cat's food almost empty. Groaning, he dragged himself slowly from his bed and take shower. 

In his way to the town, he suddenly fell down when someone bump into him. 

"What the? Hey-" Hakyeon raise his voice at the person but he stopped when he realise the person is a little girl. 

The little girl start crying and make Hakyeon feel guilty. " Hey,are you okay?" Hakyeon soften his voice. Then Hakyeon realise the little girl is the kids that he meet before at the playground.

"Wait isn't you-what happen? Are you okay?" Hakyeon keep asking the little girl.

The little girl look at Hakyeon and widened her eyes. Suddenly the little girl grab Hakyeon hand. " Magician oppa, you need to help me. Please." The little girl pull Hakyeon hand.

"Wait, what happen? Why are you crying?" Hakyeon sat down and wipe the little girl tear.

"Oppa,help my brother. He not wake up. His body is so hot i don't know what to do please help me." The little girl talking non stop while crying.

"Shhh, don't crying. I will help you. Take me to your house." Hakyeon follow the little girl step and since he can't running because of his leg condition, he just walking fast.

"Here, there is my house." The little girl pulling Hakyeon inside her house. 

" This house seem familiar. Isn't this Jung Taekwoon house?'

The little girl brought Hakyeon into his brother room and climb into the bed.

"Oppa, please help my brother, he is not waking up."

'Taekwoon?'

Hakyeon go beside Taekwoon and feel his forehead. 

He can see that Taekwoon's shirt already drenched in sweat and shivering in his sleep.

"We need  to bring him to the hospital.Wait, I'll call the ambulance," Hakyeon reach for his phone and dial the ambulance.

 

" Mr Jung Taekwoon is having a high fever. But don't worry,his condition already stable. He need to rest more.
You can see him when he wake up." The doctor explain.

"Thank you," Hakyeon nodded and look at Jiwon.

"Your brother is okay. Don't worry."

Hakyeon bought Jiwon to cafeteria and buy her food.

" Hey, what is your name?"

"I'm Jiwon."

"Jiwonie,can i ask you something?"

"The story you tell me the other days. About your father.It is true?"

Jiwon nodded chewing her food.

"So, has he back?" 

"Umm, appa not coming to home until now." Jiwon shaking her head.

"What about your mother?"

" I don't know, oppa said that omma go to vacation with her friend." said Jiwon innocently eating her food.

Hakyeon smile and pat Jiwon head. 


Suddenly, a woman in her 30s coming to them. 

" Aunty Soyoung" Jiwon hug the woman.

" Hello, my name is Lee Soyoung,i'm their aunt. You Taekwoon's friend right?" Hakyeon give an awkward smile and shaking her hand.

' Friend? Huh? '

' I don't know'

"How do you know we here?" ask Jiwon.

" I went to your house but someone said they saw ambulance in your house and that why i came here. I'm very panic you know," said the woman fanning herself. She really worried about Taekwoon and Jiwon when whe thought something might happen to them. 

" Jiwon-ah, i ask nurse about your brother and she said he already wake up. Want to meet him?"

"Really? I want to meet him."Jiwon jumping happily. 

"Magician oppa,lets go meet my brother." Jiwon pull Hakyeon hand but Hakyeon stop her.

"Its okay, i'm have work to do. Maybe next time okay?" Hakyeon smile at happy Jiwon,decline the offer.

He's not ready to meet with Taekwoon after what happen yesterday. It must be awkward.

" Ah, really, okay than, i'll go meet my brother. See you Magician oppa," Jiwon wave her small hand and pulling his aunty hand.

" Hurry up, i want to see oppa faster." 

Hakyeon smiling look at Jiwon. 

After Jiwon lost from his sight,Hakyeon smile's faded away and he walked off from that place.

 

" Oppa!" Jiwon shout as she running to the Taekwoon bed.

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. 

"Oppa,you're wake up?" Jiwon lean her face toward Taekwoon. 

"Jiwon-ah, what happen?" Ask Taekwoon with his sore voice.

"You scared me. I though you going to die out there. I'm waking you up but you don't open your eyes. Lucky Magician oppa help me." said Jiwon excitedly. " You need to meet him someday. He is your saviour."

"Magician oppa?" Taekwoon frown his forehead and quickly shift his eyes into someone.

"Aunty Soyoung? What are you doing here?"

" Your mother called me two days ago and askes me to look after you guys." said the woman stared down at him. "I can't believe your father is like that. He such a jerk." said Soyoung crossed her arm.

Taekwoon clenched his teeth.

Sure,his father is bad. But nobody deserve to bad mouthing about his father. He still Jung Taekwoon and Jung Jiwon's father afterall and Taekwoon still love him no matter what he do to them. 

"Anyways,doctor said you still needed to be checked and you can go home tomorrow."

Taekwoon nodded and looked away.

He feel tired. His father have another woman and abandon his family while his mother leave them.  Even for a while,he still feel hurt,why don't his mother discuss with him first before going anywhere. 

He want to scream,he want to cry, but he can't. He need to be strong for his sister's sake.

 

Hakyeon slouched in his chair. He stretch his tired arm after he finish his homework. Feel boring,Hakyeon tap the table with the pen he use and humming his favourite song. Suddenly the pen lost from his grip and rolling under his bed. Hakyeon sigh and get down from his chair to find his pen under the bed. 

When he about to reach the pen, his attention shift to one small box. Hakyeon don't remember about the box. 

' It is always there?'

Felling curious he want to reach the box but suddenly he heard knocking from the door. Groaning, Hakyeon stood up and walk to the door. He twist the knob and frowning when his father standing in front of him with his folded arm. Hakyeon know his father was in furious mood because he can feel it through his dagger stare.

"What do you want? I'm busy." He try to ignoring his father presence.

"Cha Hakyeon,we need to talk."

"About what?"

" Cha Hakyeon, yesterday, when i back from office, i saw your mother wiping his tear. What are you doing this time? Don't you feel guilty at all? Hurting your mother like that?" Hakyeon stare at the floor. He remember his mother's expression after he reject his mother offer yesterday.

'Disappointment'

" Let me tell you Cha Hakyeon. I love you so much and i don't like see you behave like this." his father talk in a stern voice. "This is warning Cha Hakyeon. If i saw one more time you make your mother crying, i will not tolerate anymore." his father warned him before walked off from his room.

Slowly,Hakyeon close the door and stare blankly at the floor. ' Good job Hakyeon,now your father also will hate you.'

Then he feel a strong wind coming through his window. He was about to close the window when his eyes catch on something. He look at sky. The star above him shining so brightly.

'Beautiful.' That what he thought when he look at them. Suddenly he remember something that Jiwon said to him while waiting for Taekwoon to be checked.

' Oppa, i'm scared'

" Why?"

" What if Wonnie oppa leave me?"

" Don't worry,he will be fine and not leave you." Hakyeon pat Jiwon hair.

" Yesterday, i went to Wonnie oppa room because i'm want to sleep with him but i saw him alone at the living room. I want to approach him, but he was crying." "I ask him why he crying but he said nothing and keep hugging me " Hakyeon listen to Jiwon story as he emotionless stare blankly at the wall in front of them.


Hakyeon let out a big sigh.

"You also have it rough Jung Taekwoon"

" Why you want to help me so much?"

" We not even know each other before."

' Because you're pathetic '

Hakyeon flinch.

That voice, it comes again.

' You think they want to help you? No, they just pitiful at you.'

No,please go away.

Hakyeon cowered in the corner of his room,raise his hand covering his ear . His body trembling hard. The sweat keep running in his forehead.

' You think you can be happy?  The voice laughing and mocking at him.

Hakyeon shivering and shaking his head.

Please go, i'm begging you.

' Useless. '

' You can't even do anything right now.'

' Yesterday you're like the star in the skies,shining brightly and people keep praise you,but now you're just like a dust in floor,waiting for someone to wipe you out."

" Shut Up!"

Hakyeon keep crying and shivering until he fall asleep in fetus position.

 

To be continue..