Field Trip (1)

With Me

Its Saturday morning and Taekwoon have a chat with his aunty while having a breakfast.  

"Taekwoon-ah, i'm sorry but tomorrow i need to return to my home for a while. My father in law's birthday is coming and i need to attend his birthday party or someone will talk bad about me." SoYoung laugh.

Taekwoon look at his aunt and smiling." Ah, its alright, i can take care of myself and Jiwon. Don't worry about us." He feel guilty too because his aunt already have her own family yet she need to look after him with Jiwon. " Soyoung aunt, sorry for making you troubled for us."

" Yah, its nothing. Beside you guys only nephew that i have since i don't have child. So i already consider you guys as my kids." Soyoung hit Taekwoon's head lightly. 

Taekwoon rub his head and laugh happily with his aunt.

" Did omma call you? She never called me after that night. I kinda worried about her." Taekwoon suddenly think about his mother.

" Your mom? Ah, she once called me. She said she's going back in a few day. So you guys don't need to worried anymore." SoYoung raise her cup to drink but stop when she remember something. " Ah, i just remember she said she have something to tell you and Jiwon. She said it was  a big surprise. I don't know what it is."

" Big surprise?" Taekwoon asking in curious tone.

Soyoung nodded and continue sipping her coffee.

Taekwoon frowning as he think hard what will be the big surprise. It is a good news? Or it is a bad news? He sigh as he take a bite of his sandwich.

Taekwoom was deep in his mind when he suddenly remembering something.

" Ah, aunty, i just remember, the day after tomorrow i have class trip to Jeju Island, and no one will look after Jiwon, can you bring her along with you?" said Taekwoon as he look at Soyoung. 

Soyoung stop sipping her coffee and frowning. She stare at Taekwoon face.     " What? You want me bring Jiwon?"

Taekwoon feel nervous. ' Is she mad? Ah, I shouldn't ask her. We already troubled her so much and yet i still want she to take care of Jiwon. I'm such an idiot.'

" Its okay if you can't, i'm just tell my teacher i can't go because i have a fever." Taekwoon laugh nervously when Soyoung still not move her eyes from staring at him.

" Auch." Taekwoon groaning when Soyoung suddenly hit his shoulder. "Yah, pabo. Why should you absent? Its a chance for you to have a fun with your friend. Who's know you'll find your true love at there."

" But it is okay? I thought you mad."

" Why should i mad? I already told you that i already consider you as my own kids right? I will bring along Jiwon with me. l'm sure my husband will love it because he always love Jiwon like his own daughter." Soyoung smile brightly.

"Thank you,i'm really glad to have you as our aunty." Taekwoon said with sincere tone.

" Don't worry and enjoy your time with your friend." his aunt give thumbs up to Taekwoon. He really lucky to have caring family like SoYoung.

........

" Hakyeon-ah, i heard this Monday you will go to field trip with your school." Mrs Cha speaking up as she sit ready to eat.

"Mmm" Hakyeon give response as he chewing his food. Showing that he not interested to talk about that.

" Thats good,  you can get many memories there. I still remember during my field trip when i'm in school time long time ago. That how i get to know your father. He come to get my phone number. I still remember how trembling your father during that moment." Mrs Cha laugh shyly as she remembered those memories.

Hakyeon not giving any respone as he get up and take his plate to the sink.

His mother expression turn into glommy. 

"Don't be sad, i guess he still need a time." said Mr Cha holding his wife's hand firmly.

" I know." Mrs Cha give a sad smile.

 

The field trip time finally arrive. 

" Hey, Taekwoon-ah, here." Wonshik waving his hand calling for Taekwoon after he off the the bus. They got separate bus since they are in different class.

" Where is Jaehwan?" Taekwoon asking when he realise Jaehwan is not with Wonshik because Wonshik and Jaehwan in the same class.

" Jaehwan? There." Wonshik pointing his mouth behind Taekwoon. Taekwoon laugh when he saw Jaehwan already make his move. Try to flirting with local girl.

" Forget about him. Lets go and look around. Who know i can find my true love here." Said Wonshik smiling brightly as he hang his arm to Taekwoon shoulder.

" Wait, i want go to toilet. I'll meet you guys there." 

" Alright, don't be late or i will leave you behind." said Wonshik jokingly. 

" Try it if you dare." Taekwoon shouting while running quickly to the bathroom.

After washing his hand, he get out from the toilet in hurry. Scared if Wonshik really leave him behind.

Suddenly he stop his step when he saw someone familiar. He turn his back and frowning.

" Omma?"

Taekwoon widened his eyes when he realise his mother is not alone.

She with another man. 


To be continue...

p/s sorry for my english ≥﹏≤