Rage

With Me

Taekwoon throw his body onto his bed. He yawning as he stretching his arm. 

" Finally i can sleep." 

Taekwoon try to close his eyes when his aunt suddenly rushed into his room.

" Taekwoon-ah, your mother..she..on..the..phone." Soyoung said while panting heavily. It seem like she running really fast to Taekwoon's room.

Taekwoon widen his eyes and get up from his bed. He running quickly to get his mother's call.

" Hello! Omma? Are you okay? Where are you?" Taekwoon asking non stop, not giving his mother time for answer.

His mother laugh on the side of the call. " Taekwoonie, how i'm going to answering your answer if your bombard me like that?"

Taekwoon rub his neck shyly. 

" Don't worry my son, i'm okay, I'm sorry to make you worry. Actually i don't have intention to running away like that, but i guess i really have hard time. But don't worry, i'll back soon."

" Really?"

" Mmm, Taekwoon-ah, hows Jiwon? I'm sorry i can't be with you guys for Jiwon's birthday this year. I'm such a bad mother."

" No, don't say something like that."

" Taekwoon-ah, i can't talk longer, i need to go. Take care yourself and Jiwon. I'll call back later."

" Omma, i haven't finis-," Taekwoon words was cut by beep sound.

Taekwoon put down the phone and lean his head on the wall.

" I miss you."


..............................

Hakyeon keep looking at the star above him from his room. 

' I'm so happy today, who thought that someone disable like me still can make people praise me.'

' I'm glad you taught me something old man. Thank you so much.'

Hakyeon was about to sleep when he realize his cat,Leo is not with him.

' Leo?'

He keep looking around the house, but he can't find him anywhere.

" Appa, did you see Leo?" ask Hakyeon when his father suddenly appear in front of him. 

" Leo?" His father frowning like he was thinking about something. " I think this evening he playing outside,but i don't see him tonight. His food is not touched either."

Hakyeon become furious. Quickly, he running outside. " Hakyeon-ah, its already late. You can find him tomorrow morning." Mr Cha shouted. Without listening to his father, Hakyeon running outside.

" Leo! Where are you?" Hakyeon find him under the car and other place that Leo always hiding. He even find in the trash can. He keep searching until he reach park. He pants heavily and wipe his sweat at his forehead. 

" Hakyeon?"

Hakyeon look behind him and got surprise when he saw Hongbin. " Hongbin?" 

" What are you doing here?" ask Hongbin walk slowly get closer to Hakyeon.

" Nothing." said Hakyeon coldly.

" Hakyeon-ah, is something happen? You can tell me. I'll help you." said Hongbin as he pull Hakyeon's hand.He don't believe Hakyeon's word as he notice Hakyeon drenched with sweat. Look like he was running.

Hakyeon push Hongbin hand. " I said nothing. Its not your business."

" Hakyeon-ah." Hongbin try to pull Hakyeon's hand again but this time Hakyeon push him kinda harshly and make him fall. 

Hakyeon's face turn into surprise but he still control his expression as he walk away from Hongbin.  Hongbin sigh lightly as he get up and wipe his pant. " Nope, i don't believe you." he looking straightly at Hakyeon's back.

 

' Where are you Leo? I hope nothing bad happen.'

" Leo?" Hakyeon whisper slowly when he saw his cat in the middle of the road. Hakyeon smile widely and feel relieve. But his relieve is not long when suddenly a car coming toward Leo.

" Leo!" Hakyeon yelling for his cat.

' No, i don't think i can reach in the time.'

" Leo!"

Pinnnnnnnnn

The sound of car honk.

It seem like everything move slowly in front of Hakyeon.

' Am i going to lose Leo?'

Hakyeon reach his arm when suddenly there a shadow in front of him running quickly to the road and throw his body to save the cat.

Hakyeon widen his eyes and running toward the road.

" Leo, are you okay? You scared me out there." Said Hakyeon holding his cat. " Thank you for saving my cat." said Hakyeon to the Leo's rescuer but as soon he saw the rescuer's face,he was surprise.

" Hongbin?"

Hongbin smiling at Hakyeon but his smile get replaced by grimace expression.

Hakyeon widened his eyes when Hongbin groaning when he want to get up. " Hongbin-ah, are hurting your leg? Let me take you to the hospital."

"No, its okay, just take me to the bench at there." said Hongbin as he tried to get up.

In no time Hakyeon take Hongbin to the bench.

After put Hongbin slowly on the bench, Hakyeon take a seat when Hongbin make a sign, ask Hakyeon to seat beside him.

" Why you dangerous yourself to save Leo?" Hakyeon start the conversation. 

" I don't know, my leg move by itself." said Hongbin with no expression.

" You know you could died right?"

" I know."

Hakyeon feel frustrated everytime he heard Hongbin answer.

" Because Leo is your cat. I know you love that fat cat so much."

" But you could died if the car not stopped in the right time! Are you stupid or what?!" Hakyeon suddenly get up and screaming at Hongbin but the latter don't even flinch.

" I don't care if i hurt or died! You are my friend and i will anything for you." Hongbin shouting.

" No, please, don't. I don't deserve your kindness. I don't deserve it." Hakyeon sit back and cover his face with his both of his palm.

" Hakyeon-ah, i want us to be like before."said Hongbin as he slowly touch Hakyeon shoulder.

"No, i can't."

" Hakyeon-ah, please, don't think bad about us."

" But you guys said you want to give up?" Hongbin look straightly Hakyeon with a shocked expression on his face.

" I already heard everything Hongbin-ah." said Hakyeon while looking at his friend.

" No, its not what we mea-" 

" Don't worry Hongbin-ah, i'm not angry. Beside i think that is the best solution. Give up on me." Hakyeon change his eyes to the sky above them. The star shining brightly tonight.

" Hongbin-ah, i never angry with all of you. Why should i get angry when you guys do nothing wrong. You know, the one that fault here is me. I'm the problem."

" Hakyeon-ah,"

" To be honest, i don't think we can be like before anymore. Everything is too hard for me. I can't faced you guys like i do before."

" But why? I don't understand."

" No need to understand. You guys look better without me. Without someone who disable like me." said Hakyeon as he stand up " Beside, being friend with someone like me bring nothing."

" Why you always downgrade yourself?" Hongbin suddenly speak after being silent. " Where is the confident Cha Hakyeon that we know before?"

" That guy?  He don't exists anymore." 

" Do you think we want to be your friend before because of your fame?" Hongbin chuckle. " I thought you know us Hakyeon-ah."

Hakyeon look at Hongbin with confuse face.

" Hakyeon-ah, we became your friend because we want to be your friend. It nothing to do with your fame. Its not because you are popular! Its not because you always win! Its not because of your skill! " Hongbin suddenly lost his patience.

" We are not like that." said Hongbin. Hakyeon can see that Hongbin is shaking. His knuckle already turn white because he clenching his fists tighly. Seem like he try to control his angered.

Hongbin change his gaze to Hakyeon.

" We are happy when you are happy, we sad when you're sad. Isn't we already make promise to support each other whatever happen."

" If you open your heart more, you will see who is real us." 

" You need to control the darkness inside of you Cha Hakyeon. You are the owner of yourself.You need to fight. Don't let the darkness eat your heart and your mind." Hongbin look at Hakyeon straightly into his eyes. 

Hakyeon bit his lips.

" Enough, i'm tired, i'm going to back to my home. Thank you for saving Leo." said Hakyeon slowly and grab his cat that already seem he was in his dream world. " I will call Wonshik to pick you up."

Hongbin look at the wallpaper on his phone. The picture five of them smile brightly while hugging each other.

 " It is really hard to back like before? 

 

To be continue...

p/s sorry for my english.