The story

With Me

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly.

He bite his lips.

This place again.

Hakyeon try to move but it feel like he was tied. He look at his hand. Nothing. His hand are free,but he can't move them?

This darkness....is terrifying.

Cha Hakyeon. Did you miss me?

The voice. It coming again.

Please, i want to go. Somebody help me. 

Hakyeon struggle to escape.

Cha Hakyeon, where you wanna go? Ahh, i feel upset. 

Hakyeon ignored the voice as he close his eyes. He try to calm but his lips trembling hard.

"Hahahaha, I already told you Cha Hakyeon. People hate you. First the society, then your parent also don't like you and now? Your loving friend also want to leave you."

" Thats my choice. I'm the one want them to leave me." Hakyeon open his eyes,yelling at nobody.

" Stop lying Cha Hakyeon." The voice suddenly become stern. "You know the truth. They might look bright in front of you,but behind you? They were mocking and laughing seeing your conditions right now."

Suffocating. 

" Why? Why don't you leave me alone?"

" Why? Because its fun." 

The voice is laughing. 

" It fun to see you in this state. Fragile,pathetic and vulnerable like this."

"STOP!" Hakyeon scream and covering his ear. He don't like this feeling. He feel suffocating. He want to run away but he can't move. It feel like he was get pull by something and unable to move his leg.

" Isn't it fun? To witness your dream destroyed in a blink of an eye."

" I told you before Cha Hakyeon, you will never find a hapiness. You are destiny to live alone. Nobody really love you."

"Shut Up!" Hakyeon wake up abruptly and stare blankly at nothing. Hakyeon lie down back on his bed and close his eyes. The tear slowly running down through his eyes. 

.................

Hakyeon walk slowly to the big tree behind school.He like to be there when he feel stress. Actually,he like rooftop more,but since Hajoon already know his secret place,he decide to find another place.

Hakyeon lean his body toward the tree and close his eyes. The wind keep blowing on his hair and make his fringe like wave really make he feel peaceful.

" There you are. I search you at rooftop but you not at there." Hakyeon freak out when Taekwoon suddenly appear in front of his eyes.

 "What are you doing here?"  Hakyeon frowning showing his infamous annoyed face.

" Nothing." said Taekwoon as he take a sit beside Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon feel flustered and about to get up when Taekwoon grab his hand and pull he back to his place. 

"Just ignore me. Pretend that i'm not here. Thats what you always do right?" Taekwoon said with his eyes close.  He leaning his body toward the tree.

" Hakyeon ah, this time i'll not bothering you. I just want to sit here, please don't go." 

Frowning, Hakyeon stare Taekwoon face. He kinda annoy when someone disturb him when he already get some peace. But, Taekwoon look like he doesn't care about Hakyeon reaction.

"Hakyeon-ah,i'm sorry. For get angry at you that day." said Taekwoon but he still close his eyes.

" I don't have a right to talk about you like that." 

Hakyeon can feel beside the regret, he also can feel pain in that voice. But he still choose to shut his mouth.

" Hakyeon, i want to share you some story,did you want to hear it?"

/silent/

"Nevermind,i'll tell you whether you listening or not."

" There is one boy. He have a really happy family. His family is kind of rich too. His parent really adore him and his sister. He always believing that his family was the best family when comparing to his friend." Taekwoon talking with his eyes still close. Hakyeon silently listen to Taekwoon story. 

"He also really admire his father a lot and wish to be like him one day. His father never show his tiredness when he back from his work and always show a good side of him. He play with his children and always brought them to holiday when he is free. His father never forget the anniversary day with his mother. He will come home with cake and present for her wife.

" But recently, he found that all the lovely scene the parent show in front of him was all fake. The father actually has another woman behind his mother.
The boy feel confuse and betrayed. He feel like the whole world is laughing at him. Laughing at his foolishness for believing that he really had a perfect family." Suddenly Taekwoon voice became crack.

Hakyeon listen to Taekwoon without give any reaction. He already know about the boy story. And he also know who is that boy.

" But the boy not give up because he sure one day, he will be happy again. He believe that everything will be okay."

Taekwoon stood and looking at the sky.


Suddenly he remember a word from Hakyeon when they fight in lab room.

'You don't know how it feel when all your pride,your dream has been taking away from you.'

"Hakyeon-ah." 

"I think i start to understand what do you mean by that"

Hakyeon frowning. 'What he talking about?'

"Its not easy to accept fate that taking away your happiness and dream."

" But..."

"Instead of give in, why don't you restore your happiness back? I will help you. I will make you feel like before again." Taekwoon turn his head looking at Hakyeon with sincere smile.


To be continue....